Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I usually check in at least once a day, mostly in the early morning (GMT+1)
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
High and Low/medieval fantasy (eRP)
As the title says... I want to block this annoying person.
But I can't see their profile since (as the system "error" says) they restrict who can see the profile.

There is no reportable issue yet, but I want to block them as a precautionary action, since my experience with those alt-right fellows taught me... more shit posts will come.

Thanks in advance.

So sorry to hear that you have a need for the feature! If you hover over the username you should be able to see the option of 'ignore' which is the 'blocking' feature on Iwaku. It is at the bottom left side of the floaty box that appears.

If you are on the phone you can tap their username and the same box should pop up with the options.

If you hover over the username you should be able to see the option of 'ignore' which is the 'blocking' feature on Iwaku. It is at the bottom left side of the floaty box that appears.

Thanks I tried that.

Sadly, it only shows "Follow" and "Start Conversation"
Guess I just have to hope for the best then ;)

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Nemopedia
If you hover over the username you should be able to see the option of 'ignore' which is the 'blocking' feature on Iwaku. It is at the bottom left side of the floaty box that appears.

Thanks I tried that.

Sadly, it only shows "Follow" and "Start Conversation"
Guess I just have to hope for the best then ;)

Hrm, that does make it harder. I guess scrolling past their posts really fast without reading is the next best option I can give you.

You said nothing reportable happened yet, but I still wanted to let you know that you are free to hit the report button, or if it involves a staff member to use the special form you can find down below the site (every page) under 'Useful Links'!

• Love
Reactions: PaulaVonMalotki