How to end a Demon World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Right." Isabella had half a mind to stop his head in, lying on the floor from her blow. Instead she got up to draw a hand through her feathers and settle them again, content with her attack for now and the scarlet droplets it welded on his cheek. He had a point with one thing, she didn't want to have to look after the thing and care for him for much longer but at the same time the demoness knew as soon as he could be on the move he most likely would. Well, would try. "We'll see about that, let me know when you come up with a plan."

He looks at her and narrows his eyes as he slowly starts sitting back up hissing in pain. Once he sat up completely he tore off a piece of what was once a shirt and used it to wipe the blood away "one more scar to add to the many..and as of I'm going to just tell you when or how I'm going to leave"

"Fine, don't tell me! Keep your god-damned mouth shut, or blabber on uselessly! See if I care!" The demoness snarled, and it was clear her temper had been tipped. She was rather unpredictable in what would set her off, what wouldn't, but the constant avoidance of her questions and curiosities was enough to do it every time.

"Fucking human, I should have left you to be eaten by something on the forest floor." She hissed, taking wing in a swift motion to curl up in the solid rafter-like beams of the church roof. She would keep an eye on him for tonight, even if the human didn't look nearly ready to go anywhere. There was no way after all this annoyance and work, no way Isabella was goif to let him go.

He grins to himself he was glad he had pissed her off every small win or comment was enough for him. He hoped that soon he would be strong enough to leave thought because he couldn't risk piss in her off to much until he could fight back or at least run

"When will you be healed enough to walk?" Isabella asked the question sharply to from her place on the untraceable above. She had a feeling if he didn't answer properly the human just might get ripped apart. But she didn't want to know for the sake of knowing when he might try to make an escape, no it was something else this time.

He looks up at her and grins he couldn't help it but he had to get this last dig in "I'll be able to walk whenever I'm well enough to"

• Love
Reactions: Blue
Oh my god. The mans amusingly defiant attitude may have been the key element to saving his life, but right now it wasn't taking a step in the right direction to convince Isabella not to rip his tongue out. She caught herself mentally picturing it, imagining the sound he would make. It did a deal to calm her down.

"Figures." The demoness rolled onto her stomach, letting her arms hang like a cat with her cheek rested on the board. "Weak human, weak world, you're probably going to take a stupid amount of time to get better. You wouldn't last a day in my world." The last sentience was just as sharp, but her last two words took on a lighter tone. It was hard to mention the place she missed so much.

He looks at her and shakes his head "maybe if you stayed in your world none of this would have happened and there wouldn't be a need for you to help nor would I be annoying the hell out if you"

"Oh shut up already!" Isabella snarled at him, on what was clearly a hot touchy subject. Not just for her, for most demons be it lesser or higher. Home was always something no one wanted to talk about; because what was the point, when you could never go back? All it did was being pain, they were so unsuited to this world it was harsh to see. No one wanted to be here, but of course the humans didn't see that or care about it. She didn't blame them. Didn't expect them to. "Believe me, if I could have I would have and if I could go back I would."

"Still doesn't explain why you came in the first place and you call us weak you miss your home how do you think we feel? Our home was stolen from us by you destroyed and reduced to rubble we have been hunted and enslaved since you at least still have some degree of a home in this world we have nothing so don't you whine and complain to me about how your so miserable and how your homesick"

"You're the one whining and complaining," Isabella countered childishly. "We took what we were given and worked with it, it's not our fault you are a drastically weaker race. Easily dominated. If you wanted a home in this world you should have fought a bit better to keep it." She paused for a moment, considering telling him more or answering the previously asked question. But then decided against it. It wasn't going to do him or her any good, anyway.

He shakes his head and simply growls laying down to close his eyes like she would understand or even care. He loved his home and would have done anything to save it he fought hard and long but nothing worked he was only one man it was true but he would find a way to make things right. If he couldnt then at least he's die having tried to save his home which is more then the demons could say

"You have quite a growl, for a human." Isabella closed her own eyes lightly but knew she wouldn't be sleeping. Not tonight, when she had to be on sound watch for a human in her home. Pesky things. Demons could go a great deal longer without sleep, tonight she would take advantage of that. After all, when a demon slept it was essentially in one of its most vulnerable states; needless to say most demons hate the action and Isabella was no exception.

He ignored her completely he was still in no shape to run nor would he even try yawning he kept his eyes closed and slowly falls asleep

Unsure of how long humans were supposed to sleep for, Isabella remained in her comfortable spot until his breaths had been steady with sleep for some time. But she wasn't a patient soul. He couldn't have gotten more then five hours sleep before she decided it was time to be up and on the move again. Without a sun to tell the passage of time, it was anyone's guess.

Carefully and quietly the demoness made her way down to the floor where Jason slept so soundly. He looked a lot better in his sleep, without an arrogant smirk or a growl and a scowl. With wings as silent paths Isabella landed on top of the man, hands on either side for a moment before she raised a hand to tap his head. The closeness clearly said she had very little regulars for personal space, half of her body supported on his while the upper hand directly above. "Wake. Up. You've. Been. Sleeping. Too. Long." Each words came with a quick pestered tap to his forehead.

He groans and opens his eyes he looks up at her and frowns. He then blushes when he feels the pressure on his lower half from hers "what the hell are you doing?.."

Isabella sat up on Jason looking rather satisfied with herself when he cracked his eyes open. She looked a bit confused at the question as it was rather obvious, but then again maybe he was hoping it would annoy her. It wouldn't surprise her. "Waking you up. I'm not sure how long your sleep cycle is supposed to be for, but I'm done waiting. We're going out today -yes, we. I don't trust you to stay behind."

He narrows his eyes at her "you can't force me to do shit so go fuck off and do whatever demon has hired you for a piece of ass today and for your information humans need at least 7 hours of sleep to function properly"

• Love
Reactions: Blue
Isabella scowled. Seven hours? That was an awfully long time, there was no way she was going to wait for that long every time he slept. Jason would just have to learn to adapt, because she sure as hell wasn't going to. "Well someone's pissy when they wake up."

She knew he wouldn't want to come along, but Isabella couldn't leave the human here all day again while she was out. Not only because he seemed to be recovering, but also because the scent of a human naturally drew other demons in; beasts and civilized alike. Since he wasn't registered, both were a danger and after putting up with his bullshit for the last day -Isabella was not about to give him up easily.

"You're coming." She said with narrow eyes in a tone that was clearly not up for debate. "Unless you want some higher demon walking by and figuring it would be a nice treat to make you a snack or bury himself in your ass, then by all means stick around here."

He glares at her and clenches his fists tightly oh how he would love to just get one good punch in right across her jaw. If he could just get one punch in maybe knock a tooth loose he'd be ok with dying today. "Nah I don't think they would care especially after I told them you were here they'd just stick around and know that your the best demon prostitute around so they'd be content with waiting for your return. so unless you intend to carry me all over the place I suggest you shut the fuck up and leave cause i'm not going anywhere"

Status
Not open for further replies.