How to end a Demon World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella was clearly not happy upon hearing that, but it was more on the notion of cleaning up after a sick human that unsettled her. Would it really make him sick or was Jason just being picky? She certainly had no problem with taking a bite into a raw meal but Nooooo, the humans bodily functions and needs would of course get in the way of that. "Get sick just from raw meat? You need to toughen up a bit." But she reached over his shoulder to retrieve the meal again.

But then she hit something of a barrier. Naturally, demons didn't have to cook their food. Their wings worked great as a blanket so to speak, a personal shield from most of the elements as well as a great keeper for body heat. Fire was not nessicary in their life style, and Isabella had never actually made one. "Uhh... right. A fire." Obviously it required wood or fuel to burn off of, but how would she get it going? The demoness looked back to Jason, honestly contemplating if killing him at this point would be easier.

He shakes his head and sighs a bit "human bodies can't process raw meat if I eat that raw your going to regret it..and to build a fire you need wood so find some dry wood and make a pile of it then you take some stones and strike them together to make sparks to start it now if you have matches or a lighter that'd make it easier

Isabella stared at him blankly for a moment before she huffed, looking offended. Matches and a lighter? She knew what the first was and even had some lying around but assumed both were a fire-starter of sorts; not that it mattered, she didn't know how to work the matches anyway. She had set one off once by mistake, experimenting with it. It had been horrible. But the idea of striking rocks together did not sound appealing either. "I don't need your silly little human tools." She snorted, standing up again but this time the demoness got up slowly so he wouldn't fall back quickly to the ground. Jason probably had head trauma already from her previous rough movements.

However Isabella left the main room for a moment only to return with a box of what he would be able to fairly easily guess were matches. She plunked down beside the man, pushing one side of the box open so the other revealed the evil little sticks. "Can't we just hold it over one of these, how cooked does it need to be?" She looked very annoyed.

He looks at her and shakes his head "it needs to be completely cooked I can tell you how and when it's done and if you were to only use a match it would take you days to cook it you would run out of matches long before it even began to cook

Isabella let out an overly-dramatic groan, as if he was suggesting she run a marathon. It wasn't that she was lazy, the girl just didn't want to spend time cooking his meal when she could be doing something more productive. Like sleeping. Or going for another run. Or eat her own meal. Ok, maybe she was a bit lazy. "That's stupid." She looked at him hard for a moment in thought process, eyes narrowing with thin pupils. "You're almost not worth it." She finally mumbled before standing up again and heading outside, her thin tail in the air slightly instead of trailing this time. He could probably grab it when it was like that -but then also probably end up loosing his arm for such an action.

He was only worth it on the hopes of breaking the human in really, keeping him around. Isabella rarely came across one she liked and although the demoness would never admit it she rather did like Jason. She liked his attitude. She would rather like to keep him around, which was why Isabella spent the next hour or so burning herself repeatedly trying to strike up a fire. She refused any help he might have offered but finally got one going -at the sacrifice of her now burn-dotted hands- and before cleaning the undesirables out of the small dead creature. The fur stayed; she didn't usually remove it for her own food, and he would just have to deal with it or push it aside. The demoness then proceeded to scorch the rabbit almost black on the outside.

• Love
Reactions: Andy
He sighs and looks at the rabbit and the demon she was so stubborn it was infuriating. He constantly tried to help her but she would either ignore him or shush him. Shaking his head he waits silently as she cooks the rabbit for him

Reactions: Blue
After much hissing and spitting, rejection of help from the 'fucking human'; -this phrase was snarled quite a few times while she tried to make the fire- Isabella threw the almost blackened rabbit at him to land in Jasons lap. It may have been burnt on the outside -and hot, probably searing through his clothes against the skin- but it was blood-less and that was the best he was going to get.

"How often do humans need to eat again?" The demoness hummed, leaning against Jasons back once more. She had found it a rather comfortable position, and of course had no regard for his personal space so this was where she decided to eat.

He curses and jumps dropping the blackened rabbit on the floor he swallows hard and looks at his now singed pants "..we're supposed to eat three times a day for your information..do have a knife or something I can use to help slice the rabbit up?"

"Use your claws." Isabella replied, and it was rather easy to practically hear her clever smirk as she cleaned out her own rabbit. Oh yes, she thought she was so clever. The rabbit wasn't as fresh as she would have normally liked it -sometimes she even ate the things half-alive- because of the time wasted on his fire. "Demon-up a little bit and use your teeth."

He narrows his eyes at her and shakes his head he picks the rabbit up and starts to eat the rabbit he nearly choked as the fur went down his throat coughing he brave the bowl of water and chugs down the rest of it he swallows hard "..I need a knife or something to cut this up..so unless your going to cut it up for me using your Claws I suggest you help me and you need to human up a bit maybe itd teach you to be more civilized"

Leaning against his back, Isabella could feel the rough cough shake through Jasons body and could only guess what it was from. Weakling. Its just a bit of fur. "I don't particularly fancy the idea of 'humanizing-up', it sounds like it would be kind of a gross process." She commented, pulling the rabbit from his grip. There was no way the demoness was going to put a potential weapon in his possession -instead slicing the rabbit down the middle into thin strips. She pulled out some of the bones in the way and skinned it too, but the way her claws slid strait through the meat was shiver-worthy; smooth as dragging them through sand. "Do you need me to chew it for you too?" She rolled her eyes, returning the thing.

It smelled like firewood and ash in her opinion, her own was much more appealing as it actually smelled like an animal. Her white teeth didn't look much different then his save for the four sharp canines, but that was because the real damage-dealer was the strong bite all demons had. Isabella could easily crunch through the bone as she ate although it probably wasn't too much of a pleasant sound for the human. She didn't like silence, it made her uncomfortable so the demoness brought up a question from earlier -although the tone wasn't much less of an amused one. "Tell me how you plan to save the world now, hmm?"

He narrows his eyes at her and shakes his head taking the meat back from her he starts eating ravishly after the first few bites though he started to slow down savoring the taste of the meat and the juices running down his chin. Upon hearing her question he growled and ignored her he knew she was teasing him and refused to indulge her

"Oh come on," Isabella pushed further, a small smile playing on her currently blood red lips although he wouldn't be able to see it. She didn't bother looking to the man while talking. "You must have some sort of an idea, no? Telling me won't do you any harm, it's not like I would take you seriously enough to actually made a move against it. I'm just curious."

"And I refuse to indulge you, I know you don't believe in my quest I see what you are doing trying to win me over with your acts if "kindness" so I'll forget my goals and remain here as your entertainment well your going to have to try a lot harder than this"

"Win you over?" Isabella repeated feintly, as if pondering on this for a moment. Of course she would be nothing but amused with hearing of his plans but that was why the girl had asked. But no, he had it all wrong on one thing and she didn't see a reason not to set the human right.

"Make no mistake, I do intend to keep you." The girl flicked blood off of her hands to speckle the floor as her wings shuffled slightly -brushing him on the side. "But I'm not acting on 'kindness' to make upon that -there would be no reason too. You don't have a say in the matter."

He looks at her and growls "you have no say in the matter either as soon as I'm better I'm gone and you cat stop me unless you intend to break my legs and nurture me back to health each time"

This time in response to the growl, Isabella stuck out her chest and growled back sharply; hers was much more feral. He had gotten away with too many of those. Her tail gave a harmless lash back and forth, like an annoyed cats might. "Let's see how far you get with me on your tail, human. I may not break your legs but I'll do one up if you don't learn to watch your mouth."

He glares at her turning his head he growls one more time before spitting in her face "go fuck yourself you demonic whore I'd rather die then even come close to becoming your slave" he smirks enjoying that one he turns back and quickly finishes off the rabbit thinking at least I'll die with a full stomach

• Love
Reactions: Blue
Isabella flinched back and closed her eyes quickly when the saliva hit her face. His words were completely lost in the disrespectful action, a vile greasy scent hitting her nose from the rabbit he had been eating as she wiped the spit with one hand. If she had done the same, it would have been bloody red but of course the demoness would never -well, probably never- think of such a thing by herself. Disgusting creature.

Well there was the disgust, but there was definitely the anger. Oh, there was the anger. She was done dealing with this human for now. In one swift movement not a second after the disgusting action -he must have seen it coming to turn his back quickly like that- Isabella raised both wings so they shadowed over him as she twisted sharply to rake five long deep claws against his cheek in something of a slap. A slap that would determinately leave a bloody mark. But she wasn't done there, snarling viciously the girl bashed her elbow to his head; hoping for a well-deserved lights out.

(( *sneaks in a reply* ))

He jerks his head to the side some small cuts opening on his cheek from her claws. When she elbowed his head he dropped like a sack of flour but manages to stay awake "that..all you got bitch?..I've met tougher grandmas..if everyone out there is as strong as you..it'll be easy killing your kind off"

Status
Not open for further replies.