How to delete from Archives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Infinite Eclipse

Original poster
Is it possible to delete a post that you made on a thread that is now in the archives? If so please help me to learn how?

I don't believe this is possible.

If you really want to delete it, report the post so that the staff can have a look!

Do you need it deleted because a banner or other link directs to it? Cause the archives are more or less the same as deletion insofar as post visibility and reply privileges.

I just posted it a while ago and wanted to delete it because it had no use plus it's one of my characters that I have kinda updated and It wouldn't let me update it either

As far as I know you cannot edit a post in an archived thread in any way, shape, or form.

I just posted it a while ago and wanted to delete it because it had no use plus it's one of my characters that I have kinda updated and It wouldn't let me update it either
Outside of requesting moderation on the post itself to be deleted, like some said above, I do not believe it is possible to do so. It would be easier for you to just pull your character by copy/pasting it and putting it in a character dossier or in the character list or what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.