3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Medieval, Sci-Fi
Greetings,

due to recent developments I decided to create little piece of CSS which would allow me to change the usergroup colours of Iwaku to my liking. As I imagine that a few others might be interested in it, too, here's how:

1. Install Stylish for Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
  2. Go to this website to view the userstyle I made.
  3. You can change the colours on the right-hand side.
  4. Install the userstyle.
If you then take a look at Iwaku, the usernames should have changed in colour.

Cheers

Last edited:
Updated the stylesheet to also change ribbon-colours.

JUST A NOTE: No one else is going to see this color change. Just you! Because this is a browser trick. So only you will appreciate the colors. 8D

Reactions: Hana and Wolk
My colours match my avatar again 8'D

/was devastated when Orange was chosen for CVs, Orange is the one colour I can honestly say I just don't like.

Reactions: Wolk
Is there a way we can do this for content on posts? I have vision problems so when people post in ten different colours that aren't white, I get pretty squinty.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The Mood is Write
So, the link I have to go to in order to change the colors isn't working anymore for me. :(

So, the link I have to go to in order to change the colors isn't working anymore for me. :(

Try this Link?

If you want to change the colours just scroll down a little to the 'Advanced Style Settings'. Be sure to change the colours before installing the Style, otherwise it will take the default colours.

Or if you want to keep the current colours of the usergroups on Iwaku: Link.

Try this Link?

If you want to change the colours just scroll down a little to the 'Advanced Style Settings'. Be sure to change the colours before installing the Style, otherwise it will take the default colours.

Or if you want to keep the current colours of the usergroups on Iwaku: Link.

Yeah, the links aren't working when I click on them. It's just blank. Luckily, I found out where to go in the Stylish add-on. I had to go to "installed" on the add-on, then click on "edit" on the custom usergroup thing I installed. ^^;

Yeah, the links aren't working when I click on them. It's just blank. Luckily, I found out where to go in the Stylish add-on. I had to go to "installed" on the add-on, then click on "edit" on the custom usergroup thing I installed. ^^;

That is truly strange! o: I got the links in the same way and tested them out posted elsewhere to see if they work. The link above in the first post works fine for me as well. Perhaps try emptying your cache?

Though, you have it solved now, so I guess it isn't that necessary anymore. XD

Reactions: espoir
That is truly strange! o: I got the links in the same way and tested them out posted elsewhere to see if they work. The link above in the first post works fine for me as well. Perhaps try emptying your cache?

Though, you have it solved now, so I guess it isn't that necessary anymore. XD

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind for next time haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.