How to be a smoker (mxm partner search)

K

Kylulu

Original poster
I am looking to do an rp based off of this short story.

It's a bit of a long read, despite its short story status, and you're required to have a DA account to read it, what with the mature filter and all. But it is so well written and so worth the read.

Anyway, I would love to base a role-play around this premise. Of two guys from very different worlds meeting up, falling for each other, pulling away because life is hopeless. This rp may or may not get a happy ending. All depends on what you're willing to roll with.

I don't require any specific length to posts or anything of that sort. What I do ask is that any posts you give me be of quality. Give me actions and dialogue to reply to, move the story forward. I don't mind leading, but I don't want to do all the work. Also, while I am super interested in this idea, I am getting into project hell at school right now, so replies might be on the slow side. Please bear with me.

Post below or PM if interested and we can hash something out.~ I don't bite.

I swear.

That was quiet a compelling story. And actually a lot shorter than most of the short stories I had to read for my Lit. classes. I wouldn't mind doing it with you, but is the plot strictly romance?