How to be a Bad (Good) Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry been busy like crazy >.< I will hopefully finish my character soon.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
U2k1fRs.jpg

Appearance: A large tan noodle of a beast. Her skin is fleshy, smooth, and has a bit of a squish to it like a lizard or a dolphin. She has eight beady eyes on her eyeplate, which is blue and is more chitinous and sturdy. Her arms and hands are thin and black. They appear to be the same as her claws at first since they are shiny and hard to the touch, but are in fact much more supple and allows for a large range of motion. She likes to adorn herself with frilly clothing, and is usually seen with a parasol regardless of if she is in daylight or not.
Name: Grizabella "Bella" Ladroni
Gender or Gender Identified With: Female
Race: Sewerling

Personality: Bella is envious of all and riddled with jealousy and masks it all under a boastful ego and vanity. She craves the spotlight and wishes for nothing more to see to it that those already there are ruined and dragged through the mud... Or slime, whatever works. She is, of course, aware of the position in society that she was born into but if that bothers her she doesn't seem to show it. She has radical ideas on this matter and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She collects parasols and has a taste for lolita-style fashion, even if she has to tailor everything herself. An overall huge brat.
Strengths: Sturdy frame- she's hard to knock down
Seamstress - Those tiny hands are good for something. It's sewing
Slime - She oozes it (usually when upset)
Weaknesses: Physically weak - She can take a hit but she can't dole one out
Poor eyesight - Quantity over quality with this one, has to get uncomfortably close to things to see them well.

Cumbersome anatomy - Slow moving, no grace to speak of, that tail is way too long.

Crimes: Multiple accounts of petty theft, disturbing the peace, once got really upset and covered a man in slime.
Writing Sample: After hearing about a quaint little cafe that stayed open late Bella knew that she just had to go an check it out. All the smaller more humanoid lolita girls get to eat at cafes with their cute little teacups and cakes and she was determined to show them up in cuteness! Once there she found that the door was a bit smaller than anticipated and required bowing her head down and lots of wiggling. Once she got in about three people left. She cast a disparaging glance at them as they ran past. The thought that if she ever saw them again she'd spit on them crossed her mind, but she wasn't able to get a good look at any of them so they'd be near-impossible to recognize, ah well. She made her way over to the counter at her typical lumbering pace, and at the counter found that she still could not read the menu from where she stood. She leaned over the counter as best she could and tilted her head back and forth at a futile attempt to read. She towered over the poor frightened barista who could only mutter a weak "can I help you?"
"Oh yes you certainly can!" Bella started, "don't you have some sort of paper menu I could look at? The text on the one above you is far too small for me to read." She re-positioned herself so that she was looking at the poor fellow with four of her beady little eyes.
"Oh, um no. Sorry but I can... um... Read it to you? If you want?" They fumbled over their words and kept trying to look anywhere but at the sewerling before them.
"Ugh. Spare me." She sneered. "That'd take far too long I'm a very busy girl I'll have you know." She made a noise halfway between a growl and a huff and made her way to the door. She was going to go home and write up a very nasty blog post about this cafe and how unaccommodating it was to her disabilities! She spat a glob of neon blue slime on one of the tables on her way out, for good measure.
Theme Song I'll make an 8tracks playlist by the end of this just watch me

Other: she has a blog most of the posts are aesthetic posts and selfies as well as the occasional rant about her own special ideas on "social justice"

@Thingtastic Well. This is a bit awkward because we kind of had the same idea... And I was really exited so I kind of started without looking at the other apps... And by kind of started i mean. Almost finished.
I love her! She's accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: AutumnWyvern
So what's up guys? How are things? Is anybody starting school? Leaving school? Traveling?

I myself am going back to school and work tomorrsies! Fun!! (Hopefully)

Been in school for quite awhile. Thus has drained most of my creativity (sad layfff)

Soo, sorry if take long with my character sheet.

Been in school for quite awhile. Thus has drained most of my creativity (sad layfff)

Soo, sorry if take long with my character sheet.
That's alright!

Started school yesterday! Such a drag! But I did start some temp work which was draining but overall fulfilling I guess. I'll try to finish my CS during the break I have between classes.

I actually homeschool, butttttt I've had non-stop doctor appointments, thus why I've not finished quite yet. But, hoping to finish tomorrow!

I finally have more time in my hands! Will finish her in like one or two hours ^^

EDIT : Turns out I can't hold my eyes any longer, so yeah half done, will finish her either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.....

Last edited:
It's almost the weekend! use your free time wisely
(I dont like being the only one done aaa)

@Aria Valle
@Rin Mico
@Cats
@Hospes
@Azula
@AutumnWyvern
@SavvyCross

Hey guys! So I just wanted to know where some of you are if you haven't said anything yet, and I also wanted to see if everyone was still here and interested!

Anywhoo~ So far we have two completed characters; Mine and AutumnWyvern's and soon to be Aria Valle's. How's everyone else's progress and I do apologize if you already told me and I missed that!

I'd like for a to start perhaps...this upcoming Friday if the blizzard doesn't punch the east coasts light's out.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
So sorry about the late response, I barely saw the alert. I'm almost finished.

View attachment 98240
Name: Eevee Marlow
Gender or Gender dentified With: Female
Race: IQD

Personality:
Eevee has always been one to be a loner, she doesn't want others to be relying on her, nor does she want to have to rely on anyone. He parents where always very strict and taught her well, her hearts as cold as ice. She stays away from home not wanting to hear how no matter what she did she was still disappointin her father. Of course, she couldn't live up to him, the most notorious villain around and she had to be his daughter. The emotional baggage all but visually carries on her shoulders, she's not nice to anyone, and never opens up to others,
Strengths:
She never gets attached making it easier to create distruction, or occasionally take care of a problem.(if you catch my drift.
She has spent years on the street, leaving her to pick pocket making her not only smart but quick.
Don't be confused though she will resort to using her girlish side to get what she needs.
Weaknesses:
Her father is the last person she wants to see he's the only person to make her feel any kinds of emotions.
Kids, she has a thing about keeping children safe, however, she won't pass up the chance to steal candy from a baby.
Mental instability, after spending years with her father's constant rambling about how she'd never live up to the name. She finally took and cut off her emotions.
Crimes: Eevee'a crimes generally tend to be some sort of stealing. She never pays for anything. She has had a lot of fights usually leaving the other person in the streets.
Writing Sample: "You'll never be one of us Eevee, you'll never make it!" Her father screamed through the house. Tears streamed sown her face, sniffles escaped her nose, "Maybe I don't want to be!" Eevee screamed back, she was so young, she just wanted to save the poor little kitty cat from being out in the cold. She was only ten, didn't her father understand that? He had made Eevee leave that cat out in the cold. She would likely freeze to death. She turned from her fsther, running down the hall to her room, after slamming the door she sat on the bed and wept. She didn't want to be a villian, everyone told her she had to be, she was born into this, it was her destiny. All her good deeds go unnoticed, she's not allowed out of the house, and her father hates her. All because she doesn't want to be a villian, she couldn't understand why her father couldn't just accept that she was going to he who she wanted to be.
Other: She likes to sing.
Sorry but I can't accept your CS due to the fact that the children of the villainous allies have to be evil. The only good one is the good kid, who is my character. Also in your writing sample, one of the four rules is broken. And the writing sample overall is pretty underdeveloped and conflicts with her personality where it says in the sample that she is not allowed out of the house but in her personality it says she stays away from home.

I'm also confused about how Eevee cut off her feelings...? Did she lobotomize herself?

Sorry I spent my weekend with friends so I can't finish my CS >.< I have done about 80% of her, you can check her if you want to, sincerest apologize for the delay... If I get home earlier than I should be, I will finish my character.

Hey... I'm sorry to say this but I think I will have to drop out because I can't get a good grip of my character... No matter how long I stare at her profile, I can't finish her... I can't write something about her. Thank you and good luck with the RP! ^^

@Rin Mico
@AutumnWyvern
@Aria Valle
@Hospes

Hey guys, I'd like to start sometime this weekend so if what's holding you up is the writing sample then post a link from any thread where you have written a decent amount, and I'll accept you that way.

We've already lost quite a few people, so I'd like to start before we lose anymore.

Also everything in the tabs are being moved to first post of the Thread tab to prepare for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.