How to be a Bad (Good) Villain

I'd be interested if there is any space left... This seems like a cute wacky concept.
Oh I didn't see your post...Let me get on ny computer to figure things out to see if I can fit you in. ^_^

Eh we can start booking? I didn't know >.<
I'm sorry but I don't think I will join if I have to take sewerlings, I won't enjoy playing a character that I don't like, sowry ;_;
Okay, I took the sewerling.

Dang, missed it by a bit. Looks interesting, but even if I cant join, I'll still be keeping an eye out to read it!

Yes! And with that, sign ups are closed. Yaaay

I'm on my phone so I can't give you a fancy welcome , sowwie.

Anywhooo ill be posting the Ooc later today!
Awesome, I'm just leaving work! Will post character sheet soon.

quick question for Robotists are they robots robots or more like androids?

quick question for Robotists are they robots robots or more like androids?
They are Artificially Intelligent so some of them may have decided they wanted to look more humanoid and then some of them may think humanoid creatures are mundane and ugly so they might have decided to look like computers etc. So in conclusion, they can look like either, as long as they aren't cyborgs.

• Thank You
Reactions: Rin Mico
Eh, is that really okay? ;_;

Well you weren't going to participate if you got that one, were you? xD So I took it. It's fine, I wouldn't have made it if even I didn't want to use it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
@Thingtastic aaa I just got home from work thanks so much for finding space for me!! I just had a brilliant idea for a sewerling. I should get my character sheet done tomorrow night and by the end of monday at the latest (I have mondays off)

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Well you weren't going to participate if you got that one, were you? xD So I took it. It's fine, I wouldn't have made it if even I didn't want to use it.
Millions of thank you for you! ^^