How Stuborn Are You?

Marchosias

Pain and Pleasure 2 sides of the same coin!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Eastern Europe timezone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Scifi, Modern, Thriler, Cyberpunk, Post-Apocal
One of more fun tests I ran acros, have a blast!

My results:

Your stubbornness level is 72%

Stubbornness and obstinacy. Your answers show that you are really stubborn and obstinate. When you feel that you are right you just stop listening to what other people have to say. You close your eyes and ears and go ahead on your chosen path, no matter if everything else and anyone else seems to tell you <<Hey, you're on the wrong way!>>. Write us if you liked this test.

Sound about right! Though I prefer to call it resolve, not stuborness. Come in very handy in some of the professions I engaged in, and my hobbys.

Your stubbornness level is 60%

Stubbornness and obstinacy. Your answers show that you are really stubborn and obstinate. When you feel that you are right you just stop listening to what other people have to say. You close your eyes and ears and go ahead on your chosen path, no matter if everything else and anyone else seems to tell you <<Hey, you're on the wrong way!>>.

Reactions: Marchosias
Your stubbornness level is 46%

High stubbornness. Well, if you answered sincerely to our questions, we can conclude that you are a stubborn person, although you don't seem to be exaggeratedly obstinate. It happens that you freeze on your position and completely stop listening to other people. Try to avoid that, you could learn a lot from other people and have better relationships with them. Write us if you liked this test.

Your stubbornness level is 64%

Stubbornness and obstinacy. Your answers show that you are really stubborn and obstinate. When you feel that you are right you just stop listening to what other people have to say. You close your eyes and ears and go ahead on your chosen path, no matter if everything else and anyone else seems to tell you <<Hey, you're on the wrong way!>>.

Lol. @Muna

Screw that test. It's none of your damn business if I'm stubborn!

*puts his shotgun on the gun rack in his truck and drives off*

• Nice Execution!
Your stubbornness level is 36%

Average stubbornness. Your answers denote a medium level of stubbornness and obstinacy. You cannot be considered stubborn but, at the same time, you show some typical stubborn behaviours. You rarely freeze on your position and stop listening to other people. We suggest you to try to completely eliminate this behaviour. Write us if you liked this test.

Your stubbornness level is 64%

Lol. @Muna
Your stubbornness level is 69%

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
"Your stubbornness level is 21%

Average stubbornness. Your answers denote a medium level of stubbornness and obstinacy. You cannot be considered stubborn but, at the same time, you show some typical stubborn behaviours. You rarely freeze on your position and stop listening to other people. We suggest you to try to completely eliminate this behaviour. Write us if you liked this test."

And I know why that's so high in the first place. There's a small handful of things that I am like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure i'm right about, and it's gonna take HEAVY convincing (Probably god himself) to tell me other wise and even then, I'll question it heavily. It just so happens the most heated things here are also things I am damn near certain i'm right about XD But even so, I do still learn quite a bit, and apply what others say to my own thoughts. But when it's on things I'm NOT 100% sure about, notice how quick I am to take your word on it (Like with the star wars stuffs/ the fighting stuffs and even those few adult conversations I took a handful of notes on because I don't have much info on true adulting DX) If it wasn't for those handful of things, that percentage would probably be 10% most, and probably damn near 0% if that's an option.

And before someone jumps and disagrees, I REALLY want to make this tiny part clear :P
"you show some typical stubborn behaviours"
Which looking back on myself and doing some self reflection, I see it too DX

I'm getting tired of these being damn near 100%, or just 100% legit DX How am I supposed be unique if these test can tell me exactly what I am all the time?????

Your stubbornness level is 55%

High stubbornness. Well, if you answered sincerely to our questions, we can conclude that you are a stubborn person, although you don't seem to be exaggeratedly obstinate. It happens that you freeze on your position and completely stop listening to other people. Try to avoid that, you could learn a lot from other people and have better relationships with them. Write us if you liked this test.

77%

Makes sense. Which is why I don't usually participate in debates. And I don't plan to anytime soon after seeing some previous threads and some very, very stupid opinions/responses.

• Love
77%

Makes sense. Which is why I don't usually participate in debates. And I don't plan to anytime soon after seeing some previous threads and some very, very stupid opinions/responses.
Yay somebody vith a thicker head then me! Finaly!

69.00% for me.

Good to know Law School is having its due impact!

43%

I can tell ya right now that number used to be a lot higher. But that got me into a lot of trouble and nearly cost me all of my friends; so I put my best effort into making myself less stubborn. It's still a work in progress, but I've made plenty of improvement.

73%

Oh well. Most of those answers I was clicking Sometimes...

Your stubbornness level is 18%

I was expecting a result like this; I think me being very gullible and indecisive has something to do with the rating as well. I've never been very stubborn at all, which can sometimes be a bad thing, mind you.

Your stubbornness level is 42%