2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Douche
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Disclaimer: this thread isn't for smut, I just don't want to write with Bluestars.

Yo, cas here.

Since I'm shit at introductions, to preface, I might not be active daily. Depending on my mood and things happening in life, I may not be a daily poster. (I also have a few other things going, lmao.) I'm big on OOC, so I'll keep people updated otherwise.

If you need me to nag, say it.

I don't feel like going into anything longwinded, so:

I don't watch many (popular) television shows, movies, etc. I'm not in DC/Marvel fandoms seriously enough to write it, and if it's popular among people roleplaying currently (they sure do love their trends), I probably haven't seen it and don't want to. So if you're here for that, sorry. lol

you're still welcome to ask, however. i may have heard of something, it's just unlikely.

If you want something original, go ahead and ask. I can't be arsed to list things, but here's what I don't care about:
- any form of dom/sub relationship (even if it doesn't "look like" one; things like princess x bodyguard and demon x angel still count, and that's what i mean); goodbye all of this forum
- especially in just dry m/f format with me as the big str8 knight in shining armor uguu save me daddy
- it isn't some nasty ass fic you use to sexualize minorities or romanticize abuse
- something something i'll tell you whether or not i give a shit about it tbh

i'm open to all sexualities and genders so if you've got something you want to do, hmu
something that isn't sexualizing queer/lgbt+ people i mean

in regards to series, this thread is primarily made to find people interested in RWBY, so that's the preference. feel free to throw other things at me. i'm lax, this is just a focus. so if you've got something else you want, throw me a post/pm and maybe i'll know what it is.

i'm interested in canons and original characters, and yes buddies, i'm okay with canon/oc (with doubling, don't think you'll get away with it lmfao). just PUT SOME FUCKING EFFORT INTO YOUR CHARACTERS, OH MY GOD. i am a hardass about the color rule and effort put into characters, so

and don't ask me for tyrian or adam in a romantic relationship for the love of god, unless you've got a stupendous, and i mean stupendous, offer. if you think you've got the shit that'll make me want to write it, try me, but lmfao i'm 99% likely to cringe myself out of my skin, just from previous experiences.

and if you want a ship with ren or nora, please a) don't make your characters a clone of one of them, and b) put effort into said characters ffs

and don't give me any """grimm faunus""". for the love of god.

i've seen some seriously traumatic shit ([strike]i'm being facetious[/strike] update: i'm not, actually. i've seen some serious shit from this fandom and i wish i could rip out my eyeballs because of it) in this fandom and i want to avoid it in the future

other crap
i don't want smut, but i'm okay with gore, violence, other shit, etc. ~maybe~ i'll write sex at some point but fat chance if it's with minors (sorry, "they're adults in their world" doesn't cut it with me).

i am not doing incest, yikes. no cg/l whatsoever, none of the weird pedophile shit, no rape. don't sexualize minorities, don't romanticize abuse, don't expect romance out of chemistry that isn't there (and sure as shit don't cry to me if it doesn't happen with a character that is being written. . .in character).
if you're a fan of killing stalking or anything like it and mpreg/omegaverse, you qualify as "don't sexualize minorities" to me

i like romance and i write cute things, but as seen above, i'm not keen on forcing it and i refuse to say "BAWWW IT MUST EXIST" or really tolerate it; i'm open and i'd even say it's likely to happen with enough time and the right people, but if you try to force it, i'll cockblock you out of spite.

my brain just farted, so i'm sure i'll think of other things.

i'll edit this as i think of things.

i'd sooner reply to PMs than posts here as the former has an e-mail notification attached.

Last edited:
and then I promptly forgot about this website lmfao

still looking

still looking. man oh man i keep forgetting

edited the first post a bit. not too much has changed, but hey, do i get points for effort?

maybe i'll bother to put 'pairings' or characters i like writing up eventually.

if anyone gets down far enough to read this, to iterate the new stuff in the first post, i'm open to other things, i'm just unlikely to know it if it fits the aforementioned criteria. i'm a fucking weeaboo though, so anime is a good shot, and if you just want something based off of a series, that's fair game too.

as for originals, to repeat, so long as it's not a bland, cliche "you are a tall dashing man and i am the uguu sub that you're going to dominate and rip in half, please abuse me/take care of my sniveling ass, daddy", i'll actually bother looking at it

Still looking. May add some updates; not sure if they're actually necessary.

Still looking!

Woops guess who forgot the website again.
Still looking.

Still looking. I need to actually pay attention to things.

welp, time to update the OP. still looking.

Heeey.

I like the voice you write with. Let's role play some time.

I feel the need to remake this thread at some point. still looking though

still looking!

once more with feeling

is that "tuesday" from last week or two days ago? holy shit my brain doesn't work lmfao