How Peculiar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Gav

Original poster
So, um, hello there. Call me Gav, though I have many online alias' that at least one of you may recognize. XD I can't for the life of me remember her account name right now... because I had some issues creating my account at first. {If she checks this, it's Infinite Rainbows / Keno / Blaze. >w>}

So err, yeah. As I said, call me Gav. I'm twenty-one years old... an old time Roleplayer. I tend to stick to one on one Roleplays mainly, and once you get me hooked on an RP I tend to keep my character paired with yours alone until you decide to end the RP or just not RP with those chars anymore. xD Characters are paired for life! That shows you all that I tend to favor romance RPs of any kind {any gender and sexuality with one that works}. I don't strictly do romance, though I prefer it. ^^ But I like the romance to build up a bit, and have other plot in between the lovey-dovey stuff. 'cause plots are fun.

At some point I'm actually going to fill out the Roleplay resume thing, but I don't have time at the moment. xD Um... as for my own gender... well... It's a bit complicated I guess? xD -Shrugs.- I'm just me... Call me male, female, Gav, it... some other random name of an OC. Any of it works. So either later tonight or tomorrow I should be on and getting interest to get some Roleplays I hope. <3 I don't have net at my house but I can get it daily. :3 -Rolls all excitedly.- Looking forward to Roleplaying with you all and meeting new friends! <3

Hi there Gav! Welcome to the site!

Thank you Diana. ^^

It's always good to see a friendly staffer about~

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Infinite! -huggles-
I'm so glad you joined.

My bestest best buddy ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Status
Not open for further replies.