• I'm a non-stop sex-bot!

• Cople times a day

• Once a day

• Cople times a week

• Once a week

• Cople times a month

• Once a month

• A few times a year

• I'm a asexual alien maskuerading in human form!

• Currently waiting....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never even kissed before, and you're asking me how often I get laid? The answer is never!

Honestly, I just don't have enough interest in sex right now to actively seek it out. I'm not an asexual or an alien or anything like that, I still have a sex drive, but I'd just like to get everything else in my life in order first before I even begin to worry about having sex. Plus, I don't really get out much, too much of a nervous wreck, so that doesn't really help (another reason to get my life in order first).

I have sex almost everyday because I'm married to a hot piece of ass. :thumbsup:

I drown in so much pussy I need someone to give me CPR

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: K3l and Sidhe
In the upper right-hand corner there's a little edit button.

And waiting is far more common than you might think.
I don't just mean waiting for marriage (though that is certainly my case) but there are people who chose to wait for the right person, or for someone they love, or even the right moment with the person they're currently with.
Also, considering the number of younger members we have on this site, including minors, you might also consider the idea of waiting to be ready.

If you add the option I'd suggest something like "Currently waiting" would cover the majoring of reasons in that category.
Added the option. Your right, it shuld cover that vhole spectrum.

New option... But it won't let me change my vote. ;A;

I know, right?

Christ, guys, get a drink of water or something. Cos you fuckers are thirsty.
Hey, why drink water vhen I can drink pure protein from the source? XOXO

New option... But it won't let me change my vote. ;A;
Hold on, I'l see if theres a option to re-vote after voting... try in a cople mins.

Ok try it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Hey, why drink water vhen I can drink pure protein from the source? XOXO

Hold on, I'l see if theres a option to re-vote after voting... try in a cople mins.
Yea, it just popped up. XD

Though your post literally just showed up...
So either you were fast with that, or something bugged last time I tried. XD

Yea, it just popped up. XD

Though your post literally just showed up...
So either you were fast with that, or something bugged last time I tried. XD
I vas fast with it, just one litle mark to enable, in the poll options tray. :P

Bruh, I just turned 18 six days ago. I don't think I'm even engaging in anything remotely sexual now (even Libertine roleplay since, like, I'm barely legal and it's just weird).

Besides I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and I'd rather be in a really close romantic relationship to even feel the urge for sex with anyone.

Reactions: chillin
Bruh, I just turned 18 six days ago. I don't think I'm even engaging in anything remotely sexual now (even Libertine roleplay since, like, I'm barely legal and it's just weird).

Besides I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and I'd rather be in a really close romantic relationship to even feel the urge for sex with anyone.
To each ther own I supose. Romance can be nice, sure, but that dont mean one cant have a bit of casual fun on the side too. Good sex is like a good fight; fun, stimulating and great stress-relief. Not to mention it works vonders on the spread of bio-energy of the body, makes you feel super-awsome for hours after it. :)

Haven't gotten any in a few years for Reasons.

Even with the new option... waaaay too many aliens are among us! *shudders*

Nope. No sexing it up with me, not something I have ever been interested in.

Now the human mind and intellect, including creativity, that's what thrills me. But still, no sex. Asexual.

I'm in a long distance relationship... This year I'd guess I've had sex a little over two dozen times, but that was all in the five weeks I spent in the states. Interesting/funny fact (for me at least) is that I've never had sex with a native of my own country. Honestly if I wasn't in a LDR I'd probably have less sex, my personality (being somewhat anti-social) and lifestyle don't/wouldn't open many opportunities.

Based on the fact I got it on 3 times for 3 1/2 hours yesterday. I voted Sex bot. And I only got to me partners house at 6 p.m. Today, I'm shooting for 4. Got to use the whole box of 12 condoms in 3 days.

(Before In my first post in here I still maintain the truth, but she is not sore this time, so I gotta go get it on. lol)

• Love
Reactions: Marchosias
MisXmyA.gif

Hmm...I haven't had sex in 3 years. Bad break up so I've avoided it (and relationships of any kind) like a plague, I'm also...well extremely uncomfortable with anyone seeing my body under my clothes. Random little (tmi) perhaps, I cover my head with a pillow first time until I know someone isn't going to be disgusted with me for my body. (That's my shoddy self confidence talking)

-shrugs- it's not that big a deal, a chick can deal with the random base lust without having to show her body to someone. (Trust me though it's not like I can't.) I am perfectly capable of one night stands, I just have to get caught on a night when I feel confident. (Still too shy most of the time though)

Honestly I like this site (and yes I seem libertine rps sometimes) because it's role playing so I can have a confident character type. -waves- but my ramble is done~

Edit: oh yeah I have that same duality view of fucking and making love too, it's not all that unique for people to keep them separate, it's near an even split between the friends I know.

On the subject of getting laid... how many of you had your "normal" sex-ratio boosted massivly last night? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.