• I'm a non-stop sex-bot!

• Cople times a day

• Once a day

• Cople times a week

• Once a week

• Cople times a month

• Once a month

• A few times a year

• I'm a asexual alien maskuerading in human form!

• Currently waiting....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now XD My body is ready for allot of things. It can definitely take, but I doubt it'll return XP My decision and excuses is for your sake, not mine XD
Somehow, I think your seling yorself too short!

Maybe a few times a month. I don't need it all that much, and I tend to get irritated sometimes since I can't move my back much, so very limited to what I can do.

Somehow, I think your seling yorself too short!
Then I guess you'll have to use your imagination >: D

You know what though? I probably am XP I'm a fan of the drunken fist ideal. Make yourself look weak and sloppy which throws off your opponent. The weaker people think I am, the better ^^ And my small build REALLY helps with that too. Also, I have less expectations. Sooooooo when I do good, I do REALLY good in peoples eyes as it's not expected.

You want the truth? I can take anything you throw at me (I'm 80% sure... As long as it's reasonable XD I'm not doing no pain Olympics) but I still have no experience, and I am almost sure I won't deliver very well as I currently am.

Then I guess you'll have to use your imagination >: D

You know what though? I probably am XP I'm a fan of the drunken fist ideal. Make yourself look weak and sloppy which throws off your opponent. The weaker people think I am, the better ^^ And my small build REALLY helps with that too. Also, I have less expectations. Sooooooo when I do good, I do REALLY good in peoples eyes as it's not expected.

You want the truth? I can take anything you throw at me (I'm 80% sure... As long as it's reasonable XD I'm not doing no pain Olympics) but I still have no experience, and I am almost sure I won't deliver very well as I currently am.
Thats the spirit!

I only get to see my girlfriend about Once a month, and sometimes a month a half for maybe 3-4 days.

It sucks cause after the first day of going at it a few times, she gets sore and then the rest of it suffers. So its a bad cycle, but I guess I can't complain to much, as I do get some. But not very much and it makes my living with my libido hell.

EDIT: She hates giving blowjobs, but loves me going on down on her. (I love going down on her to, but still.) In the wise words of the most legendary Game of Thrones character of all time "I wish to die with a woman's lips around my cock." :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You really should have a category on that poll for people who have chosen to wait.

You really should have a category on that poll for people who have chosen to wait.
Lol maybe. I havent considered that at a time since I'm not that type and most ppl I know arent. (I assume you mean "wait until after mariage" ). Is it posible to edit the poll after posting it?

What I'm itching to know.... is vho is the mystery-person that voted "I'm a non-stop sex-bot"... Lucky bastard grrrr! :)

Since other's are sharing their reasoning's and what not.

I don't actively seek out relationships, nor do I avoid them. I tend to go by a "If it happens it happens, if not oh well" motto.
So far, this has landed me in two relationships. One was an online relationship, and the other was a short lived IRL one (lasted almost two weeks but not quite).
And it should be noted that in both of these cases it was the Girls who made the first moves/advances on me, not the other way around. If we were playing by the "Men have to act first" rule society has, then I'd be completely screwed.

And for those about to say "You can have sex without being in a relationship!" this is true, but I'm also not the kind of person to usually have sex without there being a close attachment.
Otherwise... It'd be one of those things where I feel good for a few minutes, and then my sex drive would likely just shut down.
The only thing that could keep it going is a strong personal attachment to the person, or, maybe the person is just really good at being seductive (I'm not sure, never been in the situation to say).

Now, that being said the main requirement is a personal attachment, not a relationship. So technically speaking if I felt close enough with someone, but weren't together for whatever reason it could still happen.
But I'm also the kind of person where sexual and romantic desires are part of the same package usually... Like, they are clearly different things. But if you got sexual feelings developing from me (ones that will keep me going for more than a few minutes... In person. Sexting doesn't count cause those often come with the pauses where I am actually getting disengaged and re-engaged) then I'm likely also developing the other.

Why? *Shrugs*
Could be I still got some growing up to do in keeping the two completely separate.
Could be because since I don't give sex easily, that whatever is needed to break that threshold is also a romantic threshold.
Could be just me finding it to be some sort of bonding moment, which plays funny with my head.

And because of this, someone likely wouldn't want to be the 'friends with benefits' thing with me. Because even if I'm fully aware of what those terms are, the back of my head will still be thinking otherwise which is going to mess with me (and by extension them) completely.

*In case someone here's thinking "Gee, that's a lot of info for a virgin". It should be noted that mentioned online relationship was one close enough where I would have given up my virginity, if geography had been kinder. So even if it's never happened, it's still been a scenario I've had a good amount of time to think about, both during said relationship and afterwards through reflection.

Last edited:
And for those about to say "You can have sex without being in a relationship!" this is true, but I'm also not the kind of person to usually have sex without there being a close attachment.
Wel, thats understandable. And thats also the diference betwen me and alot of ppl, actualy. I dont need any kind of emotional atachment to have sex vith someone. Maybe because I dont easyli attach emotionaly to anyone, in the first place. Emotional atachment leads to vulnerablity, and I dont like to apear vulnerable to anyone I dont trust 100%. Emotional vulnerality is weaknes ppl can easyli take advantage of. So, that makes very few ppl I realy trust, I can count them on the fingers of one hand, and I'd stil have fingers left.

So... If I had to have that component - emotional bond - in regards to intimate relationship, I'd be one of those ppl vho had sex once a week or less! I dont. All it takes for me to get charged-up for it, is plain, simple urge/lust. I see a guy/girl I'm physicly atracted to, he/she dont have to make alot of efort to get me in the sack for a nice good casual no-strings-atached fuck. That is if he/she makes a move first and starts to hit on me. If not, I'l make the first move my-self, makes no diference to me, as long as I get my "prey".

So for me, sex is purely a spontaneus function of lust, vhen it "clicks" betwen a potential partner and my-self (and if it can be ensured to be a safe-sex ofc, viht protection, and that my partner dont have a STD, but that gos w/o saying). But thats also the thing. Some ppl think of "having sex" and "making love" as the same thing. I dont. I make a very clear distinction betwen the two. I can have sex vith literally... anyone. Anyone I find appealing in that sense, and if I'm satisfyed its safe. Men, and women, dont matter, I'm bisexual. You spoked of "friends vith benefits". I have so many "friends" like that I'v lost count (I did say in that other thread about open relationships, that I had over 200 diferent sex-partners over the years - low estimate actualy). A dozen of them in my constant "inner circle" shal we say, of fuck-buddys. All good. But all that is just pure, base lust. Nothing more.

But. Making love to someone... THAT is something entyreli diferent. To me, making love to a partner necesitates the emotional-bond component. To realy connect vith them on a mental, not just carnal level, during inter-course, to realy allow the expirience to evolve beyond a simple lust for flesh, to feel each others' souls during the bonding, for it to be sensual, deep, profound and fulfiling on a spiritual level. To achive that, I need to trust my partner. And love him, deeply. And my boyfriend is the only person whom I have connected to, that much. And it taken a long time, too. Like I sayed, I dont emotionaly connect easyli, or quickly. I'm afraid of hearbreak, and I'm afraid of being taken advantage of. It taken years, and alot of mutual efort, for me to be convinced he wuld never break my heart.

So... sexuality comes in those 2 shapes for me. The common, lust-based one, vhich I can have at any time, and vith anyone I *want* in that carnal manner. And the deep, meaningful, emotional one - vhich I can only have with the person I'm romanticly involved with, and trust implicitly. Those 2 shapes may look similar or inter-twined to most ppl, but to me, they are as separate and diferent as heaven and earth.

I dont know if this "duality" in a perception on sexuality even makes sense, but thats how I see it, and thats how I operate.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hitomi Forsyth
I dont know if this "duality" in a perception on sexuality even makes sense, but thats how I see it, and thats how I operate.
No, I get it. Though your "Making Love" would be my "Having Sex". And your "Having Sex" would be my "Got me for a minute, but now I'm off".

Reactions: Marchosias
This thread sickens me. Not because of you guys, no, but because I don't get it how you can have so much?? In a week, too??? Don't you get tired??? #willneverunderstandsexuallyactivepeople
I mean I get the RPs but come on!

This thread sickens me. Not because of you guys, no, but because I don't get it how you can have so much?? In a week, too??? Don't you get tired??? #willneverunderstandsexuallyactivepeople
I mean I get the RPs but come on!
Try living in the same house as your sexual partner.
It gets a lot easier if you:

1) Don't need to plan anything to meet up
2) Sleep in the same bed already

Reactions: Seba
Didn't think of that, still weird.
It really isn't that hard assuming you have the sex drive of a normal human being.
Since it's not just long drawn out sex that counts for this.

Something as simple/brief as a quickie in the shower, a blow in the morning etc. would count.
Even if it is the long one's though, that's easier explained if they simply doing it while getting ready for bed.

Though assuming you mean weird as in just feeling funny/creepy?

*Notices you're a blue star*

Sex get's more casual/less of a big deal as you get older.
It's no longer this big moment, or thing that only the cool kids do.
It's just having a fun time with someone you like and feels really damn good.

It really isn't that hard assuming you have the sex drive of a normal human being.
Since it's not just long drawn out sex that counts for this.

Something as simple/brief as a quickie in the shower, a blow in the morning etc. would count.
Even if it is the long one's though, that's easier explained if they simply doing it while getting ready for bed.

Though assuming you mean weird as in just feeling funny/creepy?

*Notices you're a blue star*

Sex get's more casual/less of a big deal as you get older.
It's no longer this big moment, or thing that only the cool kids do.
It's just having a fun time with someone you like and feels really damn good.
I wasn't saying it was a big deal, but w/e.
I guess I just don't have a particularly big interest in it...

Sex is also way more interesting in Biology, IMO.

Sex is also way more interesting in Biology, IMO.
117.jpg

A few times a week.

Also this thread is filled exactly about how I figured it would be, mostly tumblr made sexuality preferences and virgins. Oh, and the flirting. I saw that coming too because some of you are thirsty and it's like you're trying to hide a live firecracker in your hand, you're so subtle about it.

Lol maybe. I havent considered that at a time since I'm not that type and most ppl I know arent. (I assume you mean "wait until after mariage" ). Is it posible to edit the poll after posting it?

In the upper right-hand corner there's a little edit button.

And waiting is far more common than you might think.
I don't just mean waiting for marriage (though that is certainly my case) but there are people who chose to wait for the right person, or for someone they love, or even the right moment with the person they're currently with.
Also, considering the number of younger members we have on this site, including minors, you might also consider the idea of waiting to be ready.

If you add the option I'd suggest something like "Currently waiting" would cover the majoring of reasons in that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.