• I'm a non-stop sex-bot!

• Cople times a day

• Once a day

• Cople times a week

• Once a week

• Cople times a month

• Once a month

• A few times a year

• I'm a asexual alien maskuerading in human form!

• Currently waiting....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realy need a good hard squeeze... *krc* XOXO
Google sucks sometimes XP I was trying to find an image of someone blowing up due to being hugged by some giant mass XP I cannot BELIEVE that doesn't exist DX

-Calls headquarter-
Sir, they're onto us, I think it's time to drop the bomb. Take the big one!

D E S T R O Y A L L H E T S
fire-hell-gif.gif

*pins the alien-chick to the wall and injects her vith a huge hormone injection*

Too late for you now, time to FEEL THE POWAAA!
-Gets a heart attack and dies cause our alien specie is allergic towards hormones- And now I'm an alien ghost D: DAMN THOSE HUMANS!

Before I was in a very long distance relationship I was getting it on about once a week, sometimes more, but other weeks I would be visiting relatives so... It got all messy. When I have the opportunity, my minimum is a few times a month.

Google sucks sometimes XP I was trying to find an image of someone blowing up due to being hugged by some giant mass XP I cannot BELIEVE that doesn't exist DX

Wel you did say your a tough cookie, I have to belive you can take my passion-clamp, big boy! :)

I'm still just a kid. I'm not going to lie and say "IVE NEVER WANTED TO HAVE SEX #pure", but it's not for me. I still have growing up to do, and I just don't think I'm ready for something like that. Nothing against it....just not for me right now.

I'm still just a kid. I'm not going to lie and say "IVE NEVER WANTED TO HAVE SEX #pure", but it's not for me. I still have growing up to do, and I just don't think I'm ready for something like that. Nothing against it....just not for me right now.
Wel, all of us are diferent. I first had sex vhen I vas 15 years old (26 now).

All this sexual tension between Marchosias and Pharaoh....

Kinda feels like Japan and China Circa World War II...
M-hm. Lucky him hes acros the Atlantic from me, I'd have already sucked him dry by now! Hell, I do have a bit of protein-defisiency folowing todays workout... :D

Last time I had sex was 2011. Before then? Possibly 2006. Before that? Never.

Never done a 1 night stand, doesn't appeal to me. Currently not looking for a relationship, due to mental health issues.

Not asexual, I'm CIS Het Male scum, with very low libido.

I'm married with kids, but I still manage at least three times a week, sometimes more if I can pull my hubby off his video games. Even before kids we weren't really the wild and crazy type, so things have been pretty much the same through our whole relationship.

M-hm. Lucky him hes acros the Atlantic from me, I'd have already sucked him dry by now! Hell, I do have a bit of protein-defisiency folowing todays workout... :D
Hey now o.o Remember that pet peeve of yours? When the guy just sorta doesn't do anything as you do all the work? I assure you that i'll end up being that guy. Even if I do anything I doubt you'll notice. I'll be like "I did that thing :D" And you'll be like "Oh... I didn't notice" and i'll be like "oh, okay... I'll just crawl back to America and cry D;"

Hey now o.o Remember that pet peeve of yours? When the guy just sorta doesn't do anything as you do all the work? I assure you that i'll end up being that guy. Even if I do anything I doubt you'll notice. I'll be like "I did that thing :D" And you'll be like "Oh... I didn't notice" and i'll be like "oh, okay... I'll just crawl back to America and cry D;"
Hissssss! I'm sure you'd manage XOXO . And I'd notice :) You dont strike me as passive type. Besydes, you leave me wanting, I'd give you a good reason to cry before you crawled back dear! :D *cracks knuckles*

Hissssss! I'm sure you'd manage XOXO . And I'd notice :) You dont strike me as passive type. Besydes, you leave me wanting, I'd give you a good reason to cry before you crawled back dear! :D *cracks knuckles*
O.O My friend was right about you, and gave me one piece of advice. "Wear body armor"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Marchosias
O.O My friend was right about you, and gave me one piece of advice. "Wear body armor"
:P Aww. And here I thoght you'd be up to the chalenge. Wimpyyyy. :) Your loss hehe.

:P Aww. And here I thoght you'd be up to the chalenge. Wimpyyyy. :) Your loss hehe.
Hey now XD My body is ready for allot of things. It can definitely take, but I doubt it'll return XP My decision and excuses is for your sake, not mine XD

Status
Not open for further replies.