blueblock.gif
Exploitativeness: 1.00    
blueblock.gif
Vanity: 0.00    
blueblock.gif
Entitlement: 1.00    
blueblock.gif
Total: 7

Huh, I scored a bit too high on the superiority scale. Growing up hearing people tell me I excel at academics didn't really help there, but I always knew better than to flaunt it in other people's faces. I don't even really like leading unless I have to do it (I'm lazy).

I'm not surprised I have a little on exploitativeness. I always milked my innocent reputation in high school for all it's worth.

But I'm just a person, and this is just a test online.

Last edited:
Authority: 2.00
Self-Sufficiency: 2.00
Superiority: 1.00
Exhibitionism: 0.00
Exploitativeness: 1.00
Vanity: 1.00
Entitlement: 2.00

Your Total: 9

Results of your
Narcissistic Personality Quiz

Your Total: 19

Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.
Because you scored 18 or higher, you may want to check out the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.

Here's how you rated on the seven component traits of narcissism:​
Narcissistic Trait     Strength of Trait
Authority: 2.00    
blueblock.gif
Self-Sufficiency: 3.00    
blueblock.gif
Superiority: 3.00    
redblock.gif
Exhibitionism: 2.00    
blueblock.gif
Exploitativeness: 4.00    
redblock.gif
Vanity: 2.00    
blueblock.gif
Entitlement: 3.00    
blueblock.gif

I, uh... I swear I'm not a narcissist.

Narcissistic Trait     Strength of Trait
Authority: 5.00    
redblock.gif
Self-Sufficiency: 5.00    
redblock.gif
Superiority: 2.00    
blueblock.gif
Exhibitionism: 3.00    
blueblock.gif
Exploitativeness: 2.00    
blueblock.gif
blueblock.gif
blueblock.gif

I got a four, with a 1 being in Superiority, and a 3 in Exploitiveness. <.<

Those of you that scored below the average need to SERIOUSLY work on your self esteem. >:[ YOU DESERVE MORE IN LIFE. TREAT YOURSELF BETTER OR NO ONE ELSE WILL.

Those of you that scored below the average need to SERIOUSLY work on your self esteem. >:[ YOU DESERVE MORE IN LIFE. TREAT YOURSELF BETTER OR NO ONE ELSE WILL.
SHUT UP DIANA! HUMANS ARE STUPID ANYWAYS. IF I NEVER LEAVE MY HOUSE I WON'T NEED ANY SELF ESTEEM.

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
*Ahem* It clearly says Narcissistic test. :P

STOP TRYING TO TURN A NARCISSIST TEST INTO A CONFIDENCE TEST YOU NARCISSIST!

In all seriousness though?
It 'might' better represent confidence.
But I've always found when people take confidence that it blurs the line between confidence and realism.

As in, people who may trick themselves into thinking "I can do everything, and I deserve everything!" get high confidence.
While people who go "Well I know I can't do X, that's just fact. And no, people don't owe me X" are labeled as lacking confidence, rather than say just knowing themselves.

Last edited:
  • Love
You can hit the average range just with exploitative and entitlement things. That doesn't indicate self esteem, that's just being a selfish and manipulative dick. :P

*whispers* I think we all agree that the test is a flawed and meaningless thing!

• Love
*whispers* I think we all agree that the test is a flawed and meaningless thing!
Only if you're trying to use it as a gauge for self-confidence. Seems like a reasonable approximation for measuring actual narcissism.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I can see straight through your deceptions!

You think you're better than the test, don't you? How very typical.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Given the household I come from, I'm surprised im not higher on "exploitiveness". I don't think that I would change any of the answers, most of it was just checking to see if you think you are a special snowflake. that ain't happening with me, I have no problem in knowing that I am part of a billion-thick race and have no will to be a leader or be special. I like helping people and I know how to read people a bit. I would rather just be the side character that helps out in life. .

I wouldn't be the average narcissist if I didn't think I was better than the test. ;_;

I am still waiting for my grammy.

Your Total: 19

Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.
Because you scored 18 or higher, you may want to check out the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.

Authority: 5.00      
Self-Sufficiency: 2.00      
Superiority: 3.00      
Exhibitionism: 6.00      
Exploitativeness: 2.00      
blueblock.gif
This thing is really stupid.

I got a strength of 0.
But my internet glitched when I hit submit.

I don't want to do it again.

EDIT: Apparently my browser saved my answers, so I just went back a page.

My real score is 14.

2cce6552d7690d08044b609bb65415d1.png

I got a 25

Authority: 8.0
Self-Sufficiency: 4.0
Superiority: 3.0
Exhibitionism: 4.0
Exploitativness: 2.0
Vanity: 1.0
Entitlement: 3.0

That's with me half asleep. I think if I retook it when I was awake, I would definitely be higher, especially in the self sufficiency and superiority traits. Shout out to being the 3rd highest on just a half-asleep speed round.

RObN2n7.jpg

9. Extremely self-reliant. Capable of leadership but not particularly needing of power.

There's a difference between being able to care for yourself and depend on yourself, and requiring others to validate you. Know it well, and you'll have all the power you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.