How Much is That Werewolf in the Window?

FaithLeafCat

She/Her
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
  8. No Preferences
Genres
Modern/Supernatural, Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Action Adventure, Scifi, Romance, Angst (but with happy endings)
[Hi, there! Feel free to reply to this starter in a comment or separate thread! All gender pairings welcome ^^ I will also switch and play the human if you'd rather your character was the werewolf/shifter]

Benoli whines softly and curls up tighter in the small concrete pen, his back to the wire door. Fluorescent lights above him flicker and crackle. The sound of barking dogs is deafening, and his chocolate brown eyes brim with tears. He never should've snuck so close to a human town while looking for food. Now he's trapped in an animal shelter, and what's worse, he's on death row because of an overflow problem.

He winces and curls his fluffy tail beneath him. He can't just reveal his human form to the staff, either. Then the shelter might call somebody worse and he'd be dead for sure. He'll just have to try and break out when they take him to be euthanized, or hope he somehow gets adopted in less than a day . . .

Reactions: Angel Cake
Hello, i am interested in this. Where do i start?
Hi, there! I'll toss you a conversation with the starter and we can dive right into it if you'd like :)

Love your icon, by the way!