How much does a Life cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-"Let us hurry." He said low and took the left side of the long hall, he tried to hear sounds in any ways but the most he heard was the police outside. No, he had to concentrate. He then heard small sobbings and went into the door that was the 2nd from the wall but the almost last from the open hall. He looked around the room and saw something in the closet. The boy?
He walked and opened it, the boy screamed and said things like "don't hurt me, please!".
-"Hey, hey. Calm down." He said and took his hands around the boys shoulder and when the boy got to see who it was he calmed down.
-"W-who are you?" He said wiping away his tears.

stanly runs up stairs when he hears the scream and brings his torch light of his gun on to a man who he presumed armed he yells and geusters to the ground "on the ground now!". he then radios "This is striker 1-5 suspects are being detained swarm the area" his radio crackles then a reply comes "this is base moving in swat now all though we got half the numbers as some had to go to a robbery in progress in carthum street". "roger that" stanly replies then turns to the suspect and his comples "take it slowly on the ground and put you hands behind your back "

I put my hood on again, and stuck to the shadows, moving towards my brothers position.. "Would the police stand a chance against that killer?' I asked nervously "He's not known to let himself get caught..."

"i said on the floor or ill shoot" Stanly yells at the now hooded man and 3 swat move up the stairs after bursting through the door .

I sighed a little, then closed my eyes for a moment "Cloak, engage" I say in my head, then I seem to disappear from view

-"No time to explain, come here." He helped the boy up and the boy hugged on tight around him, like he was relieved to be with someone. He looked around, they haven't gotten to the room yet, if he could just get out and get the boy to safety and then he remembered, the girl! He looked out to the hall, it seemeb empty but he heard voices. The boy sobbed.
-"Shh... quiet." He said to the boy and looked around the corner of the end of the hall. There was someone there but that wasn't the girl.

I moved towards where my brother was... "They're already here..." I whispered quietly, I uncloaked for now "Sorry if I gave you a scare... They seem to think we're the killers, we need to get out of here... The real killer's still lurking around.."

He heard his brother and looked at the boy.
-"But how? And what about the girl and this boy?" He asked him, still not sure what to do. Should they just leave and try to get after the killer?

"I don't think leaving them here would be wise... The killer's bound to find them... Should we take them with us?" I asked uncertainly...

-"But what about the police? What if they find out?" He whispered and looked around to check that no one has find him yet.

"Unfortunately if we left these children in the hands of the police, even they would be powerless to stop the killer from reaching his goal... That was the mistake made last time..." I sighed a little... "We can't let the past repeat itself again... Or our mission would be pointless..."

He remembered and nodded.
-"You're right." He said and looked outside the window, maybe if they could climb to the tree and go from there? He didn't see any police there, they couldn't go outside to the main entrence, that wouldn't be good for the kid. He sighed.
-"What do we do? The police came here faster this time than supposed to."

I thought for a moment... "We can try cloaking again... It should in theory be able to cover the children too.."

He nodded even though he couldn't really see where he was and did the same, hoping that the boy was also effected by the claoking.
-"Okay, do we try to past then while being quiet?" He asked his brother and looked at the police.

"Yeah... Their "surrounding" only really works when their target isn't cloaked... We could easily sneak past them as long as we stick to the shadows..." I replied... Looking at the window, it seemed like a possible escape route...

Status
Not open for further replies.