How morbid are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing how we just entered October and everyone's favorite holiday is coming up at the end of the month, I think it's appropriate to honor this month's first day with a morbid quiz :D

How morbid are you?

Was the quiz accurate? Half accurate? Not at all? Feel free to tell us why or why not you don't enjoy morbid stuff and where your limit is drawn :)
I don't need a quiz to tell you I'm pretty morbid, my brother was watching me play Dead Space one day and then turned to me and said 'You have a really morbid sense of humor'

Seeing how we just entered October and everyone's favorite holiday is coming up at the end of the month, I think it's appropriate to honor this month's first day with a morbid quiz :D

How morbid are you?

Was the quiz accurate? Half accurate? Not at all? Feel free to tell us why or why not you don't enjoy morbid stuff and where your limit is drawn :)
Took it, decided not to finish after the first question. Seems as though the quiz was so 'in your face' about everything. It's questions were just simply 'black and white' and the answers to them were so obvious on what choice gives you what result that it seems as though it's nearly impossible to NOT get the result you aimed to get. It's not much of a fun quiz if you already know what you're getting.

Reactions: LunaValentine
ivgUs8J.png

I can be pretty morbid, not because I find enjoyment out of it but because I am intrigued and curious of it.

But as others have said this quiz was overly generous. I would never take a quiz that short seriously.​

Status
Not open for further replies.