How morbid are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfx5ma2uZh1s1jujwo1_500.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Archwar
Not all psychopaths are morbid and not all those who are morbid suffer from psychopathy.
That was fun to read considering your signature is Gerome from Gotham XD

"Would you ever visit a museum that showed real plastinate human bodies?"
Those things were fake????? O.o And here kid me thought that they did a damn good job preserving.

And I got totally morbid... I was gonna say that's the only choice, but apparently @Hatsune Candy got not morbid.

The ONLY one I clicked that was morbid was the car and stopping and looking.

And that science thing with the human bodies isn't morbid DX Those are (Supposed) to be people who donated their body to science for when after they die for education purposes and stuff.

Those things were fake????? O.o And here kid me thought that they did a damn good job preserving.
They were real.

It's just that most people don't tend to go there, so they asked it as a what if.

• Useful
Reactions: Shadon Xarian
That was fun to read considering your signature is Gerome from Gotham XD
He would definitely be both (especially if you watched the latest episode) xD
An OC of mine would be a good example of a non morbid psychopath.

Everyone's crazy in the end. In the end, you're the only true sane one!

Totally Morbid.

Thought I consider myself curious and jaded rather than morbid. Same thing, I guess.

'You're a little bit morbid!'
Psh it wasn't asking the right questions. Speaking of morbid, anyone else here watch Seriously Strange? :D

"You are an extremely morbid, twisted and dark human being. You think about death a lot, and you are drawn to grotesque, creepy imagery whether it's on TV or in real life. Make sure you keep that stuff to yourself, you don't want to creep anyone out."

Lol okay. That's half accurate. I hate horror movies and I hate gore (you'll never catch me watching the SAW movies for example). I do like creepy documentaries about diseases or mutations or other weird stuff, and I have a fascination with anatomy, especially when it's internal. I've cut into so many dead animals, both for educational purposes as well as taxidermy practice. FUN TIMES. There's nothing more entertaining than scooping out goopy brains out of a bird skull, or popping some eyeballs. :D

I'm not easily grossed out when it comes to actual dead stuff in real life.

So yeah, I guess I am morbidly inclined, but only when it comes to certain things.

'You're a little bit morbid!'
Psh it wasn't asking the right questions. Speaking of morbid, anyone else here watch Seriously Strange? :D
Rob Dyke's show on YT? In that case, yes, yes I do.

'A Clockwork Orange' is the most morbid thing they could come up with for films?

The wanker who wrote this thing needs to get their shit together and watch some Takeshi Miike, already.

Rob Dyke's show on YT? In that case, yes, yes I do.
My friend showed my the wonders of his channel a couple months back and I ate it. I've seen a few of the stories in other vids, but the intensity of his delivery is spot on. It very vaguely reminds me of Unsolved Mysteries from my childhood. xD

Apparently I'm fairly morbid......but I'm such a happy person that no one notices.....strange. then again I do enjoy a bit of gore in my games and films every now and again.

Are all of us totally morbid?

You are an extremely morbid, twisted and dark human being. You think about death a lot, and you are drawn to grotesque, creepy imagery whether it's on TV or in real life. Make sure you keep that stuff to yourself, you don't want to creep anyone out.

Are all of us totally morbid?
Of course we are. This is a site filled with socially awkward psychotic maniacs :D Morbid comes with the package ^^ Except if you're Hatsune candy. She's the black lamb. Don't trust her. -Eyes Hatsune-

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I got 'Totally Morbid'. But I don't think so. It's just that I like to read up and look at a lot of things, and that includes morbid pictures and topics xD It could both be fascinating and leave me sleepless lol.

I got 'Totally Morbid'. But I don't think so. It's just that I like to read up and look at a lot of things, and that includes morbid pictures and topics xD It could both be fascinating and leave me sleepless lol.
Sleepless out of excitement? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.