How many times have you been sexually active?

How many times have you been sexually active. This counts all virginity losing types of naughty stuf

• Total voters
Regardless if it does or not, the question is: How many times have you been sexually active.

I can't keep track of any of those things, I've done them too many times! Except anal... I can count that on one hand.

So that would be 15+ Clover. Come on, it's not that hard. :p

Excuse me for bringing up an earlier post but I couldn't pass this up.

NEVER!

I'm saving myself for the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and so far I haven't met anyone close to filling that spot...But I shall prevail!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, we're good now.

DARKNESS! That's mean!

That was a good'un, Darkness.

Also, it seems we have just as many whores as virgins! I think the virgins need to be given numbers, and the experienced ones need to draw numbers from a hat...

Im a virgin.

dont give a shit one way or the other.

would like to know what love feels like though, since ive never even been in a relationship.

Awwwwwwww, come to Tex! I could find you someone!

*Snuggles WMD*

I should run a dating site for roleplay dorks! XD

Virgin.

I see sex as nothing but a biological impulse, easily solved by my left hand.

HOWEVER, MY SOUL IS RONERY ;_;

You can say that I have taken...

...THE LONELY WAY.

*wears a pair of sunglasses*

I lost my virginity like 7 years ago, don't expect me to remember!

Is this some sort of LOL SEXUAL ACHIEVEMENTS thing? Coz I only do that on MSN(and the c-box).

Man, I should go out drinking with Paorou and Nic..(treat me, fellas! bring your sistur too! :D)

Join the club WMD I haven't been in a relationship either :]]

I was gonna post something about hookers but I'm afraid you guys would just get robbed.

Except for WMD, he's a cool bro and bitches would be all over (your cash).

From the looks of this thread there seems to be some sort of "sex barrier'"

and once you break it, you are almost guaranteed more sex...XD...

Note: Observation made in relation to thread, not in firm belief of the same being applicable to RL