How many times have you been sexually active?

How many times have you been sexually active. This counts all virginity losing types of naughty stuf

• Total voters
Over 15. But I'm, y'know, married. So if anyone here is surprised they're a dumbass.

Do orgies count as several times?

Because I stopped counting how manye times I've fucked after the 1226.

Wait, do animals count too? Because that'd be like 1256.

I like farms.

OH YEAH.

There was this one time with an old lady, she had about a million dollars in silicon and botox, was 70 and sucked dick like she was 75, because she couldn't move her face too much.

Oh you guys are going to love this.

http://sex-signs.annsummers.com/index.php

Sidenote: I bet this is NWS

Way to earn that social security check! HEY-OH!

This is a touchy subject.

I can relate with TK.

Three years. I was with a guy that didn't take no for a answer, its why I got so worked up when Kat was in the cbox.

Anyway..long story short I've never done anything with somone I wasn't going out with...save one time...the share two 18 packs incident.

Way more than 15.

And with that I'm shutting my mouth and fading out of this thread.

*Snuggles Cor*

Lurve you, babe.

When you ak how many times I've been sexually active.... Do you mean how many people have I slept with OR how many times have I had sex?! o.o

I assume ave sex. Which is 100+ for me. The other thought is just 1... Been with a girl for a year and a half... only girl I've touched or plan to. EVER.

Side note: gurls are evil.

WHAT?! I have no idea how many times I've had sex... I was in a 3 and a half year relationship! >.>;'''

...We're supposed count? Oppps.

I counted for like the first 2 months, but once I reached sixty-something it kind of seemed pointless... It's funny though if I got thru my journal I used to know how many guys I kissed and everything else!

NEVER!

I'm saving myself for the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and so far I haven't met anyone close to filling that spot...But I shall prevail!

Oh.. and the topic came up last night.. should we count anal sex? do you lose your virginity if you give someone anal? I mean.. you do put your member into someone.. just a different hole..

Then that makes five, not three....