How many times can I break till I shatter?

"Wait, so you want to marry me, but you're having Kayne's baby?" Kit asked with a grin, punching his arm. "See? I knew I couldn't snag a decent guy! Besides, this git is too popular with the ladies. I suppose I can refrain from going into stripping, but I do want to work at either the candy shop, the joke shop, or work with runes in the history department."

"Awwuh, Kit, Blakey wouldn't cheat on you," Kayne laughed. "We'd make two lovely couples, you have to admit... And our children really would be adorable." He glanced at Romy, grinning. "Okay, so here's the plan. We'll get married, and at our wedding we'll get Kit wasted so that Blake can trick her into marrying him. We can go on a honeymoon to the bahamas, and they can go on one to Italy or something, and then we'll all get a mansion together and live the high life when Kit makes it as a Quidditch Star."

"That is... Insane," Kit rolled her eyes, blushing a little. "Blake and I can't have sex."

"Yes you could, it'd just be rough, maybe with handcuffs and-"

"KAYNE!" Kit exclaimed, kicking him under the table as her face went redder. "Just because you want to marry Romy and have pretty little babies doesn't mean you need to talk about the nonexistent sex that Blake and I will never have!"

"Yeah, well, at least I'm getting married, in this little fantasy world of ours," Kayne replied with a smirk.

It was definitely an interesting idea, the four of them getting married and actually staying friends. He was sure they'd stay friends one way or another, of course, but this would make it much easier. Not that they were serious. Or at least, he didn't think they were. Maybe only partially.

"I'm sorry, Kit, but Kayne is irresistible, I mean, have you seen him shirtless?" Blake laughed as the girl punched him in the shoulder. "Besides the only girls I attract anymore are all sex addicts, they're all the same. It's like making out with a mannequin." Blake replied to Kit's comment about hm being popular with the ladies. "Aw, who knew you were so sensitive. Wait, how do you know what making out with a mannequin is like...?" Romy spoke up. Blake proceeded to clear his throat and act like he was about to read a romantic novel. "Her name was Rhonda and I saw her in the window of a department store.."

Even though Kayne was joking around, it was true that Blake was a gentleman... deep, deep, deep down. Not once had he cheated on a girl, though he had been accused for it many times. Romy grinned at Kayne as he kept mentioning that their children would be adorable, and she had to agree with him. Kayne went on about how they would all get married and go on separate honeymoons and live in a mansion together. Romy fell into a daydream, a blush creeping onto her face that was hardly visible past her layer of freckles as Kit and Kayne exchanged about sex.

Blake chuckled at the mention of hand cuffs, "Fuzzy handcuffs!" He declared loudly in the middle of the restaurant. Kit yelled at Kayne and went to kick him under the table but she actually hit Romy, who was startled out of her daydream. "Ow! Jeez, woman, that's gonna be a beautiful bruise." Romy said as she reached under the table to rub the spot on her leg. It was then that Blake tossed his arm over Kit's shoulders and pulled her closer to him, letting out a deep, handsome chuckle. "Just wait, Kit-Kat, you will not be able to resist me for long." He closed in on her, cupping her chin with his free hand as he planted a kiss on her cheek, swiftly followed by him placing his open mouth on her cheek and blowing out, making a nice loud fart noise against her skin.

Instantly, Romy started laughing. "Oh my god, we're sitting here talking about getting married and those two are more of a couple than us!"

Kit's face went red, and she shoved him away, downing the rest of her butterbeer before flagging down the waiter for another one. She definitely needed to be drunk if she was going to deal with this for the rest of the night... Not that she wasn't decently tipsy now, and that was quite evident with her next words.

"Blakeypoo, you know I could easily resist you," She giggled, kissing his cheek. "It's you that can't resist me, because you know that sex with me would be mind-blowing, and-"

"Okay, Kit," Kayne grinned, then looked to Romy as Kit drank half of her new butterbeer, clearly intending to go a little further than just 'tipsy'. "Maybe we should take this party back to Hogwarts, we can go to the Room of Requirements... You two can go ahead and go there and get the room ready for us, I'm going to stop by a few stores and grab stuff. Make sure the room has a beer pong table, I'll take care of the alcohol."

"Sounds good!" Kit exclaimed, drinking the rest of her butterbeer before grabbing Blake's hand, yanking him out of the booth with her. She was still fairly sober, or at least sober enough to make it back to the castle without getting lost or passing out somewhere. "C'mon, Blakey, let's go get the room ready for them," she said, pulling him out of the Three Broomsticks with him.

Kayne glanced over at Romy, grinning wickedly. "And now, we give them about an hour to get it out of their system, before we go and hopefully catch them in the awkward aftermath instead of the awkwardness of the actual act. Anyway, do you wanna stay here and keep pretending to be dating, or walk around and pretend to be dating? And by the way, we can name our child Jacob Blake."

Romy watched in silent amazement as Kit downed the rest of her butterbeer, Blake still snickering from the fart sound he had made on her face. Kit then asked for another butterbeer, and Romy sighed, knowing that it would be a long night just from the looks of it. "Blakeypoo?" Blake scuffed even as Kit kissed his cheek, going off about how sex with her would be earth shattering. Kayne stopped her before she informed the entire restaurant about her bra size, and Blake thought he might have actually enjoyed that kiss on the cheek if Kit wouldn't have been intoxicated. But now he watched as the girl chugged half of her new butterbeer, and made it into a contest where he obviously won, though one butterbeer wasn't enough to even give him a buzz.

Kayne suggested they take this party back to the RoR instead of causing a scene at the Three Broomsticks, at least there they could keep a closer eye on the two idiots. Kit agreed loudly and finished her butterbeer before gripping Blake's hand and dragged him out of the booth, leading him by the hand back toward the castle. "You're so noisy," Blake complained, "And you're an idiot." He added, still keeping his grip on her hand as he now lead the way, just in case the fairly drunk Kit decided to take a wrong turn somewhere. "I don't get you," Blake continued when they arrived back in the Hogwarts castle, making their way up to the RoR, still guiding Kit by her hand. "You drown your emotions with alcohol every chance you get. What the hell kind of Gryffindor are you?" He asked as they neared the entrance.

~*~

After the knuckleheads had left, she was once again alone with Kayne, thankful that at least when they were together their eardrums wouldn't be bleeding from noise. The handsome young man looked at her with a slightly evil grin, saying that they give Kit and Blake at least an hour to vent their sexual frustrations, and Romy chuckled. "Yeah, if they even make it there." She smiled as Kayne continued, asking if she would like to continue to pretend to be dating here or walking around. "Why pretend?" Those words were on the tip of her tongue, but she didn't dare slip them past her lips, why she wasn't sure. "Let's walk around and keep tally of how many death glares I get for walking arm in arm with Ravenclaw's most attractive boy." Romy teased and playfully poked him gently on the nose with her index finger. "Hm, Jacob Blake.. Jay Blake.. Jake Blake, JB? I like it." She grinned as they walked out of the Three Broomsticks, finding it had gotten colder than when they arrived.

Kit frowned, a bit surprised by that, and practically yanked him into the room, giving him a little push. "First of all, I'm not drunk, just a little tipsy, so don't even try to attribute this conversation to inebriation later on. Where the hell do you get off saying stuff like that? I do NOT drown my emotions with alcohol! Have you ever stopped to think that maybe I just enjoy it, and find it fun? It's not like I'm hiding anything, and it's not like I'm drinking away some stupid girly insecurities or anything like that. I drink to get drunk, end of story."

She crossed her arms, sitting down on the couch that they'd been sleeping on before, which the room conveniently placed in there for them. "I don't get YOU, Blake. You never read into things like that, but the second I do something that even hints at any kind of deeper meaning, you grab onto it and hold on and make assumptions. I am not drowning my emotions. Jackass."

~

"JB it is," Kayne grinned. "I'm sure they'll be happy to see who we named them after... Poor kids." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, silently plotting in his head as they walked toward a group of girls. It wasn't like he didn't know he was attractive, he could see the looks the girls were giving him. However, he really just didn't have any interest in them. Besides, the girl he actually liked seemed to be okay with pretending they were together... So why not take it a step further and actually make a move? The idea terrified him, but at the same time he knew that he should. This was their last year at Hogwarts, after all...

He stopped a few yards away from the girls, who were glaring at Romy like she'd done something wrong, and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Don't freak out and think that I'm just doing this to piss off those girls... I'm doing this because I want to."

With that said, he turned her towards him, wrapping his arms around her as he pressed his lips to hers, the kiss lasting only a few seconds before he pulled away. "I know it's probably going to be awkward at first, and we've been friends for a long time, but I want to date you. Will you be my girlfriend, Romy? Or at least consider it?"

Kit yanked him into the RoR, and then gave him a bit of a shove for good measure. As suspected, Kit went off on him, and really he wasn't even listening. He smiled as she just continued to talk, even as she sat down on the couch. Blake had to do this sort of thing every now and then, because no matter how much she denied it sometimes things were wrong and he was the last person to know. But this, her yelling at him for a simple statement and chatting on and on was his was of knowing she was alright. Kit was loud and obnoxious and liked to argue, but that was just her.

Blake approached Kit as she was sitting on the sofa with a small sigh. "Well, I'm glad you're okay. I can never tell with you." He admitted. Even though they were friends for years he had trouble reading the girl, except when she was obviously blushing. Suddenly he came down on her, placing both of his hands above her shoulders and leaning in to force her into the back of the couch. "You're really cute when you're angry.." He whispered to her, getting even closer just to push the envelope. "But you talk way too much."

~*~

Kayne agreed with her on the nickname JB and the two of them grinned, though the thought of who they were naming them after was a little sad, but neither of them could deny all the good times they had with those two knuckleheads and their shenanigans. Kayne wrapped an arm gently around her shoulders, pulling her slightly closer. She could feel her heart beat a little faster, as even though they were pretending she couldn't help herself when it came to Kayne. Off in the distance she spotted a small herd of girls, all searching him with their grubby eyes as if they couldn't get enough of his image. She couldn't blame them, even though she had spent so much time close to him, Romy never got tired of his handsome features.

The young women were not focusing their attention on Romy, all sending her death glares. "One, two, three, four..." Romy counted out loud, keeping tally of the death glares and she didn't even notice Kayne was at her ear until he whispered. He told her that whatever his next move would be wasn't for the onlookers, he was going to do it because he wanted to. Romy was confused but did not protest, suddenly being turned toward Kayne.

He snaked his arms around her and leaned in until their lips met. It was a gentle, hesitant kiss, Kayne seeming unsure of it. It all happened so fast, her heart began pounding in her chest as if it was trying to break out and even though the kiss only lasted a few seconds the tingling sensation of his lips still lingered on hers moments after he pulled away. Before she could even catch her breath and remember where she was, Kayne was talking, asking her to be his girlfriend. Romy opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out and her face turned a bright red. "S-so much so fast," Romy was able to stutter out, her face feeling like it was on fire. The girl took some deep breaths and tried to compose herself a bit.

"Kayne, I... I've had a crush on you for four years..." She laughed lightly as she got it out and off of her chest. "I would love to be yours, Kayne.." Romy smiled shyly, her face still pretty red with blush.

"Of course I'm okay, I'm always okay," Kit snapped, glaring at him as he pushed her back, although a blush did spread across her cheeks. Why was he getting so close, and did he just call her cute? He was invading her space, and it was getting her rather flustered. It was bad enough when he did this when she was sober, but now that she was slightly under the influence of the lovely butterbeer, it made her head spin.

However, he only managed to silence her for a moment before she went off again, her scowl returning. "It's not my fault I talk to much, sometimes you just need to be told off. Acting like I have any problems that normal teenage girls don't have. I am perfectly fine, thank you very much, and if you want me to shut up so much, then shut me up." She didn't think about the double meaning that those words had, or the invitation she was giving him... Not that she hadn't snogged him while they were drunk anyway.

~

Kayne grinned at that, kissing her cheek. "Well... Then great," He said, his own cheeks slightly red, partially from the cold and partially from the fact that he'd actually asked her out. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, holding the edge of his cloak so that it was partially around her too, to warm her up more. "Well... We should get back to the castle, then, unless you wanted to hang out here for a bit and look in some of the shops."

He leaned down, kissing her cheek. "Actually, on second thought... It's probably best that we just stay here for awhile, I'm not ready to go to my dorm yet, and I have a feeling that we should just leave those two alone. I'm thinking if we just let them shag and get it over with, they might actually realize that they like each other, and we can finally be the couples that everybody knew would happen eventually."

It also worried him a little, though. At the end of the school year, they were all moving in together... Should they get a two bedroom, or four? What if one of the couples ended up breaking up? He highly doubted that it would be him and Romy, but he still couldn't help but worry.. However, he'd bring that up later in the year.

Kit snapped at him as he made her lean back, glaring at him and saying that she was always okay. This was not true, obviously, Kit had had bad days before. Days there she refused to talk to anyone and not even tell Romy what was wrong. It was days like that when he worried about her. Blake stared into her eyes, giving her a serious look, even though it seemed like he was starting a staring contest without warning he was really just looking over her facial features. "Why do you lay with me? Why am I your Pillow?" He suddenly asked before Kit returned to scolding him.

At the end of her ramblings he heard "if you want me to shut up so much, then shut me up." With that Blake smirked a bit. "Oh, so you really can't resist me?" He taunted with a dashing smile. He waited until the girl opened her mouth to tell him off to make his mouth. Once those lips parted he quickly leaned in and covered her mouth with his own. It wasn't like they had snogged before, but this wasn't just a make out session, Blake was actually, legitimately kissing her. After a moment he released her, but did not back off. His hand went to her cheek and he watched her, and the second she opened her mouth to speak he kissed her again.

~*~

Romy watched as a smile spread across his face before he leaned in and stole a kiss from her cheek. When he pulled away from the peck, she noticed that his cheeks were red as well. The girl smiled and gently reached up, running her thumb over his cheek before he one around wrapped an arm around her shoulder, this time sharing a bit of his cloak to help keep her warm. He suggested maybe they should head back to the castle, or stay in Hogsmeade for a bit. "Ah, I still need to get more quills." She mentioned, which was true but she didn't want to go back. Not yet.

Without warning Kayne kissed her on the cheek again, making her heart flutter for what felt like the tenth time. He said he would rather stay in Hogsmeade for a while, not wanting to return to the Common Room and wanting to leave the knuckleheads alone for the rest of the night. Romy just smiled and chuckled, "I want to spend more time alone with you, too, sweetheart." Romy teased him, sticking her tongue out at him childishly as she hooked her arm around his waist as they walked toward the quill shop.

There were a few students there, it wasn't exactly the most popular place to loiter, with shelves all the way to the ceiling with all different kinds of quills sticking out of each small cubbyhole. Romy wandered near the back of the store where the light was dim and there were more interesting quills. She was smiling as she picked her quills based on size, color, weight, and texture. Her hand continually running over the soft, tiny ribbons of the feathers.

Kit had been opening her mouth to call him a arrogant little twat, but she never got the chance to get past the first syllable of the word 'arrogant' before his lips were on hers. She struggled for a moment until he pulled away, opening her mouth to question him, only to have his lips crash down on hers again. It wasn't a soft, sweet kiss, but she didn't imagine that a kiss between them would be. It was them both finally releasing the pent up tension, and the second time around, she didn't struggle with him at all or try to fight him.

She shifted on the couch so that she was lying down, not breaking the kiss as she pulled him down with her, running her hands up his arms to his shoulders, before moving one into his hair, curling her fingers into it.

Sure, they were moving fast, and that was partially because of the butterbeer, but there would be no denying tomorrow that she had wanted to kiss him. And after all, they were both rather fast paced people who had been dancing around this moment for years.

~

"I always like spending time alone with you, 'pumpkin'," Kayne retorted teasingly, quite amused by the pet names. He had never been the type to use them, not that he'd actually had many girlfriends. He looked around at the quills, not removing his arm from her shoulders as she touched them. He personally hated having to shop for them- it always reminded him that he had horrid handwriting, and teachers hated grading his work, which was part of the reason it took him so damn long.

"So where do you want to go after this?" He asked. "We could go to Zonko's and get our idiot friends some candy. We'll certainly need a peace offering tomorrow morning, for ditching them, even if they needed the time alone as much as we do..."

Even though Kit had struggled against his first kiss, he did not back down and the moment she tried to spill another word out he kissed her again. This kiss wasn't exactly rough, but passionate and probably with a little desperation in there. This time Kit didn't struggle, she accepted this kiss and moved to lay down on the couch, pulling Blake with her as not to end their kiss. Blake never thought of himself as a jealous guy, but when he thought about her dating and kissing other guys, it infuriated him, he didn't even what their eyes on her. There was no way in hell he would ever let her be a stripper. And no matter how annoying she was and no matter how much they fought, this piece of flesh and bones was his. That's what he wanted.

Kit's hands traveled up his arms and buried themselves in his hair. Things were moving a lot faster than most people would take it, but for people who usually didn't beat around the bush, they had been able to avoid this moment for years, it was saying something for both of them. Blake's hand found the end of her shirt and he slid his hand under the fabric, content for how with just the contact of her skin on her side. And although they were moving fast did not mean he could just go all out, he knew if he did there was always a possibility that she could slap him, or worse not get what he wanted out of her in the next few moments.

Blake broke the kiss for air but quickly went to her cheek, planting a kiss there before planting one on her jaw and moved onto her neck. "Tell me you like me," He said between kisses on her neck, but not kissing roughly enough to leave hickeys.

~*~

Romy giggled as Kayne teased her with a pet name, and she could feel that this might just turn into an on going gag where they each would have to come up with more unusual or weird pet names for each other that would eventually get out of hand and would begin calling each other the opposite of pet names and more like insults. The girl speculated as they wandered through the quill shop, Kayne still with his arm over her though he never actually liked quills. Kayne asked if she wanted to go elsewhere, suggesting they stop by the candy shop for a peace offering for the knuckleheads tomorrow.

"That's fine, it's been a while since I had their homemade chocolate." Romy said with a smile, reaching up with one of her quills she playfully ran it over his face with a giggle. If things worked out she would soon learn every contour of his face, and how it changes when it smiles or when he's mad. Or even if he makes a certain face before he kisses her that he isn't even aware of. All that sort of thing ran through her brain as she paid for the quills and exited the store, and headed into the sweet shop with Kayne, the aroma of sugar hitting her immediately.

This shop was always pretty packed, but they did their best to make it through without Kayne having to take his arm off her shoulder. Romy was known to have a sweet tooth that she could not usually indulge in but today was a special occasion and she had already had a butterbeer so why not?

Kit froze when she felt his hand move under her shirt, but she didn't have time to protest as he moved his lips to her neck, and she let out a small gasp as her heartbeat sped up a bit once more. She felt like there were butterflies on crack in her stomach, trying to escape. At his question -although it was more like a command-, she smiled. "Of course I like you, idiot," she said, her voice a bit breathless. "Took you long enough to figure it out for real."

Sure, they had always flirted with each other, and he'd always invaded her personal space and joked around, but this was the first time it had actually been real. Normally it was just teasing, hinting at this, and now...

"You know, Blake... I wasn't joking when I said it'd be fantastic," Kit said softly, referring to their earlier conversation about sex with a wicked grin on her face. She may be drunk, but that didn't mean that it would be anything short of great.

~

Kayne laughed when he ran the quill over his face, turning his head to escape it. "That tickles," he told her with a grin, walking with her toward the sweet shop. He wasn't usually the type to eat a lot of candy, but he knew that no matter what happened with Kit and Blake tonight, they'd be mad at Kayne and Romy for just downright ditching them and leaving them alone all night, and it would be much worse if they didn't end up getting together and just fought all night. He knew it was definitely best to have some kind of gift for them either way, so he walked around the candy shop with his arm around her, picking out candies to bring to them tomorrow.

"It's starting to get dark," He said, looking over at her as he paid for all the candy, hers included, then took the bag that they were given. It was nice and heavy, even without Romy's candy included, so hopefully they wouldn't stay angry at them for too long.

"We can go back to Hogwarts and find somewhere to hang out besides the Room of Requirements... Hell, maybe we'll go later, after we've given them enough time to do their business. I just don't want to walk in on anything awkward. She's like my little sister. Besides, I don't want you getting any crazy ideas and sexually harassing me," he said, though it was mostly teasing.

With his lips pressed against her neck he could feel her pulse as it quickened, and Blake smirked knowing he was doing a smashing job of turning her on. Kit breathlessly complied with his demands, calling him an idiot for taking so long to figure it out. While it was true that they flirted often and even snogged once, Kit was one person he could never read. All this time Blake went back and forth, wondering if she would actually accept him, but whenever anything serious was talked about she would go on some tangent and never shut her mouth, and he would have no answer once again.

There was a reason why Blake had kept his mouth shut at the Three Broomsticks while the others were all talking about getting married, it almost hurt that Kit didn't even consider him to be a candidate and he was here now trying to prove to her that they could. Kit suddenly made a comment about how fantastic it would be, and he knew what she meant. Blake stopped kissing her for a moment, actually surprised by her suggestion, and a wicked smirk grew on his face as he moved to her ear. "I'll be the judge of that~" He cooed before nibbling on her hear a bit, his hand coming out from her shirt to unzip her hoodie.

( AND THEN THEY DID IT AND IT WAS GREAT. )

~*~

The new couple wandered through the shop, picking out a ton of candy for their friends. Kayne wasn't much of a sweets guy, but Romy didn't mind, besides this was for Kit and Blake who could probably eat the whole stock of the store and not gain a pound. She couldn't help but be jealous of their metabolism and endless energy, it felt like if Romy even looked at a cake she gained ten pounds. She had changed her diet and cut out junk food a few years ago and is able to stay a healthy thin, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't indulge every now and then.

As they moved to the counter, Romy dug out money to pay for her own chocolates when Kayne spoke up about the sun setting. Romy's attention left the counter and she looked out the window to see that he was right and didn't notice he paid for her two chocolate bars along with the rest of the candy. "You didn't have to pay for mine..." Romy muttered as he took the bag and was leading her out the door, his arm hadn't left her shoulder since they left the Three Broomsticks. They were now heading back to the castle, Kayne talking about where they should hang out until they feel the coast is clear with Kit and Blake, making a joke at the end about Romy sexually harassing him.

Romy made an evil little smile, "Don't tempt me," She warned but laughed. "Hmm.. We could go to the clock tower, there's usually no one there after sunset." Romy suggested. By now the Great Hall would be crowded and so would the library although it would be quiet. At least at the clock tower there wouldn't be so many students.

(SKIPPEH! And the times between the two pairs will somehow magically clash together. xD)

Kit pulled a blanket over them (after casting a quick cleaning charm), simply lying snuggled into his side, her head on his chest. Seven years of pent up tension between the two had most definitely made that... Well, it certainly hadn't been slow, sweet, or boring, to say the least. There would be time for it to be sweet later, after all. The tipsiness from the alcohol had gone away as soon as they'd first started and her mind went into overdrive, and she was now calm, relaxed... And a bit worried.

"This isn't going to be awkward, is it?" Kit asked, glancing up to him. "I mean... It's not just a one night stand and then we both go back to fooling around with other people, right?" That probably should've been something she asked before they'd ripped each others' clothes off, because if that was what he wanted, she honestly didn't think she could even be around him.

She couldn't help but be a bit nervous as she waited for his answer, something that showed on her face as her eyes caught his.

~

"Oh hush, it didn't add much onto what I was already buying anyway," Kayne said with a laugh as they made their way back to Hogwarts, arriving through the front doors a few moments later. He paused to think for a second, glancing to her and then the stairs. They could either go off on their own for the rest of the night, which he definitely wouldn't mind, or they could go up and sneak a peek into the Room of Requirements, just to make sure the other two weren't killing each other. And if they weren't, then he was rather excited to tell them that he'd finally asked Romy out...

The need for alone time gave way to curiosity, and he grinned at her. "Let's just go check on the other two, and if they aren't 'otherwise occupied', we can break the good news to them," he said, clearly not wanting to keep it to himself for much longer. He wanted to tell his two other best friends, so they could all celebrate, not that either of them would actually be surprised about it.

With that decision made, he walked up toward the room of requirements with her, though he kept it at a leisurely pace. He wasn't in any hurry, after all.

Blake smiled contently as Kit pulled a blanket over them, and proceeded to snuggle into his chest like her personal teddy bear and he didn't mind one bit. Seven years it took to finally be able to get her, though he hadn't really started to have a thing for her until a few years ago. He remembered as first years they met and were rivals, cursing at each other each time they met eyes. Kayne came in next, providing solid ground for the two and then Romy, the peacekeeper. Blake closed his eyes for a moment, feeling tired but in the best way possible when Kit spoke up.

She expressed her concerns with a nervous stare and Blake just laughed. "You are for my grubby hands only." Blake grinned, moving suddenly to plant his lips on her neck to make a love bite before she could push him away. He rubbed the place on her neck where he marked her with his thumb, and chuckled. "There, I've marked you, you are officially mine." Blake pulled the girl into a tight hug, grinning like an idiot.

~*~

As Kayne and Romy made it back to the castle, she couldn't help but notice just how many stares they were receiving. It was odd for a Ravenclaw and a Hufflepuff to be together, but in this group of friends nobody fit the mold. It was especially obvious in the candy shop where there were many girls, but Romy really didn't care. She was just happy knowing that they weren't pretending anymore, they were now legitimately together, though right now the whole thing was still sinking in that Kayne was her boyfriend.

The castle was all lit up and warm inside as the sun went down and Kayne hadn't let go of her for one second since he asked her out, and Romy couldn't be happier. He grinned to her and suggested they check on the knuckleheads and give them the good news. "Sound good," Romy smiled, feeling herself blush a bit as he sounded so excited to tell the others and celebrate. They casually walked to the RoR where Romy went to the door and cracked it open just a hair to yell through. "Scream if you're naked!" Romy called into the room. "WE'RE NAKED!" Blake sang out, sounding happy. With that Romy closed the door to let them get decent and looked to Kayne with slight surprise. "I think they finally did it." Romy said with a laugh.

Blake had hopped up from the couch and quickly found his boxers and shirt, but his pants seemed to be missing. "Where the hell did you throw my pants, woman?" Blake asked Kit as he hurriedly scurried around, trying to find them. He glanced up, and found them hanging from the lighting fixture on the ceiling. "Impressive toss..." He said, jumping up to reach them and pulled them on. He waited for Kit to be dressed before he went to open the door for Romy and Kayne.

Kit laughed as he looked for his pants, quickly pulling on her own clothes. Between the mark on her neck, her still slightly hazy eyes, and her rather messy hair, it was clear that they'd had a good time, and she tried not to blush too much as Kayne and Romy came in.

"Damn, you two, it's about bloody time," Kayne said as he entered the room, laughing in amusement as he saw the mark on Kit's neck and the messiness of her hair. "I take it you had a good time with it, then?"

"Well I did say that it would be fantastic," Kit pointed out, smirking, though her cheeks were rather pink. She grinned at them then, noticing that his arm was around her shoulders. "And really, you're one to talk about it being about bloody time. You two are finally dating? Or are you still pretending to pretend?"

"Pretending to pretend?" Kayne asked, raising an eyebrow. "You're off your rocker. No, we are officially dating, as of about half an hour ago. It is now within my rights to beat up any guy that looks at her, not that I didn't at least threaten them anyway." He probably wouldn't do much actual beating up, but it was definitely nice to have a label put on them, letting everybody know that they were both off limits.

He pulled out the bag of candy, tossing it onto the couch. "Here, have some after sex candy. And what about you two? Are you dating? Friends with benefits? Exclusive sex buddies without the boyfriend/girlfriend label? How are you two idiots going to title yourselves?"

"I-uh... Well, he just told me that I'm 'for his grubby hands only', so I'm going to assume we're exclusive, unless he wants to get his ass kicked by a very angry Gryffindor," Kit grinned, pulling Blake down to sit next to her. "I dunno about the dating thing. That's up to Blondie here."

Kayne just grinned, glancing to Blake for an answer. It amused him that they were just now talking about whether or not they were together, after they'd just shagged, while he and Romy were the opposite. Sure, he'd kissed her, but it hadn't been a snog session, and his hands hadn't been anywhere they shouldn't have been. Blake and Kit could take it fast all they wanted, Kayne fully intended to go at an easy pace and enjoy all the little things. Besides, she wasn't exactly 'experienced' anyway, not like those two, and he liked that.

Kayne laughed and teased them as he entered the room, Romy noticing the love bite on Kit's neck and she didn't seem very shy about it. Romy smiled as Kit confirmed that the two did actually go through with the act. Kit's attention didn't stay long on the matter as she noticed Kayne still had his arm on Romy's shoulders and the teasing soon began, Kayne saying that they were now officially dating. Blake jokingly put his hands on his hips, "Kayne! I thought what we had was special!" Romy laughed and stuck her tongue out at Blake. "Nope, mine! Besides, we all know Kit was totally thinking about me while you did it." There was always room for lesbian jokes.

Kayne tossed the bag on candy on the couch and Blake instantly moved to get it, sitting next to Kit as Kayne asked what they two would call themselves. He began rummaging through the bag when Kit said it was up to him. He looked at her like she was stupid, "I thought I made it clear that you're mine! You're my girlfriend and you will not be a stripper and we will all have adorable kids some day." Blake said as he found and pulled out Romy's chocolate. "That's mine!" Romy broke away from Kayne to try and get her chocolate back. "I just want one bite!" Blake yelled, holding it in the air so Romy couldn't get it. "You'll eat it all in one bite, you fatty! Kayne bought it for me, not you." She was finally able to get her chocolate back and she glared at Blake who just grinned innocently.

Blake continued to dig through the bag until he spotted his favorite candy while Romy slowly opened her chocolate, breaking off a piece and taking a bite. "My favorite," Romy sighed with contentment.

( Sorry it's short :( )

Kit grinned over at Romy, shaking her head. "I dunno, Romy, I was pretty into what we were doing... But then, now that I think about it, he wasn't as great as I thought he'd be, there's room for improvement. You'd probably be much better," she said, clearly joking. They may be officially dating now, but that didn't mean she couldn't still get under his skin. She laughed when Blake tried taking Romy's candy, quickly taking the bag of candy away from him, snatching his favorite candy out of his hands. "Now Blakey, if you can't be nice, then you can't have any candy at all," she said, standing up to walk to the other side of the room with the candy. She unwrapped a piece of his favorite, popping it into her mouth teasingly. "Hmm, this stuff is pretty good. Not as good as jolly ranchers, but still yummy."

"That's our queue to leave, they're going to start either fighting or making out again soon," Kayne whispered to Romy, and stood up, pulling her with him. Besides, he really had wanted to just give them the good noise before going to the clock tower. It would be nice to actually relax in silence for once. He was sure it'd be quiet here, too, in between arguments when they were attached at the mouth. Hopefully, they'd get over that phase soon and just be a normal couple like him and Romy.
"We're going to go to the clock tower," he announced. "See you two later. Remember, don't be silly, wrap your willy. I don't want any nieces or nephews until we're out of school, got it?" He took Romy's hand, lacing their fingers as he walked out of the Room of Requirements, heading toward the clock tower. "So... Am I the only one who finds it amusing that we all got together on the same night?" He asked with a grin.

Kit blushed at that, rolling her eyes as she ate another piece of Blake's favorite candy, smirking at him from where she was leaning against the wall across the room.

[it's okay xD]

Romy laughed at Kit's invitation, shooting her a very fake wink. "If you want to make out with girls, I'm cool with that." Blake said with a smirk, promptly receiving a slap from Romy. She hadn't hit him full force but it was enough to move his face. "What?! Girl on girl is hot..." He trailed off, rubbing his cheek. Before he knew it his candy bag was taken away and Kit was unwrapping his favorite candy. "Ah, those are mine!" Blake tried to snatch them from her but failed and was not crossing his arms and pouting like a five year old.

Suddenly Kayne was beside her, whispering to her that they should take their leave. Romy nodded and smiled, giggling at the idiots' antics. He announced to the others that they would be going to the clock tower and warned them he didn't want my nieces or nephews before graduation. With that, he took Romy's hand, lacing their fingers together and quickly moving her out of the RoR. After a few moments he spoke up, asking if she found it funny that they all hooked up together on the same night. Romy smiled and chuckled, "It is pretty funny, but I guess it's just a sign that we're all stuck together." She gave a gentle squeeze to Kayne's hand as they made their way to the clock tower.

Just as Romy had predicted it was empty and quiet, perfectly peaceful. The moon had come out and the clock tower had a perfect view, Romy moving over to the balcony and dragging Kayne along with her by the hand. Romy sighed, content with the silence and being alone with Kayne. She took another piece of chocolate from her pocket and bit off a small piece, her favorite treat just melting in her mouth.

~*~

Blake's gaze traveled to Kit once the door closed and Romy and Kayne were gone. She was leaning up against the wall, smirking at him as she ate another piece of his favorite candy. He stood up from the couch and approached her, a cocky smirk appearing on his lips and he placed one hand on her waist and the other under her chin, commanding her gaze. "Are you sure that was smart? Now you taste like my favorite treat~" He smiled and licked his lips.

Kayne sat down once they reached the clock tower, smiling a bit. It was definitely one of his favorite places in the castle... Probably his first favorite when he wanted somewhere quiet. It was insanely peaceful, and he did his homework in here more often than he did it in the library or the common room.

"We're all definitely stuck together," He chuckled, squeezing her hand back. "We're all going to move into a giant love-nest when we get out of school and live happily ever after." Okay, so maybe that was a slight exaggeration... of course they would all have their issues, especially Kit and Blake, but he could just pretend otherwise, couldn't he?

He reached over, breaking off a small piece of her chocolate, before popping it into his mouth. "Hm, you're right, this stuff is good," He said with a grin. "So, how many people do you think know by now?" He asked. "I bet it's gotten at least through all of Ravenclaw. The girls that saw me ask you out are the gossipey types, so the whole school might know by now."

Not that he actually had a problem with that. Things could get awkward if they had other people flirting with them all the time. Of course, he could just use that as an excuse to brag about the fact that she was his girlfriend.

~

"Just because I taste like your favorite treat doesn't mean you get to taste it," Kit said with a small smirk as she put both of her hands on his shoulder, pushing him back a step and holding him there. "Just because you're my boyfriend now doesn't mean you get to kiss me whenever you want, I do reserve the right to say no."

Well, actually, claiming him as a boyfriend DID sort of give him the right to kiss her whenever he wanted, but she wasn't about to admit defeat like that. She was having fun with this.

Her heart quickened a bit once again, activated by his hands on her. It felt like she'd never get used to it, but she almost liked it. She liked being kept on her toes.

Kayne chuckled and returned the squeeze on her hand, causing her heart to flutter a bit as he spoke about how they would all move out together and it would be a happily ever after. Romy smiled, thinking Kayne was so sweet at times when he probably didn't even think about it. He was happy with her, and knowing that made her feel like she was on top of the world. She couldn't help but ponder about what life would be like, with Kayne wanting to be an Auror. It was a dangerous job, that was very difficult to even be trained for. He pushed himself hard every day not just for his parents but toward his goal, and she was here to see to it that he had support and didn't over do it. If he did eventually become an Auror he would be away often and she would worry constantly, so for now she would have to grip onto every moment she had with him.

Romy didn't realize she had zoned out until Kayne reached over and took a small piece of her chocolate, saying he liked it. Silently she wondered to herself if she melted the chocolate down and dip strawberries if he would like that, too. He asked her how many people she thought knew they were finally together, after all he asked her out right in front of an entire group of the biggest mouthed girls in all of Hogwarts. Romy giggled, "Probably all the girls know, but I'm not so sure if guys listen to that sort of stuff." She said, smiling at him.

"Kayne," She said after a few moments of silence, "How long have you wanted to go out with me? Was it just spur of the moment?" Romy asked, simply curious on the matter.

~*~

Kit pushed him away, rejecting his invitation to a kiss, scolding him like she usually did and telling him that she had the right to tell him know. Blake made a pouty face at her, "But that's no fun," He grumbled, snatching the bag of candy from her and taking out about five of his favorite candy and popped them in his mouth one after the other, turning his back on her and returning to the couch. He thought about sweets while he ate them, continuing to dig through the bag, his dirty male mind landing on a subject he very much liked.

Blake looked up at Kit with a devilish smirk. "Hm, maybe these won't be my favorites for long," He said swallowing his mouthful of sweets. "Maybe my new favorite treat can be you with whipped cream or chocolate. Ohoho.." Blake stared at his girlfriend, sticking his tongue out a bit as he messed with her, though there was no denying that he would love to incorporate food with intimate activities.