How many roleplays are you in?

How many roleplays are you participating in?

• 5+

Votes: 14 45.2%

Votes: 2 6.5%

Votes: 6 19.4%

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I am in 1-2 roleplays, and run a roleplay of my own

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I am in 2-4 (or more) roleplays, and run one of my own

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I run my own roleplay, and am not in any others

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only in three, sadly. I don't think I could keep up with more than that with all the exam work I've got to be doing. I used to be in about ten at a time though! What happy, care free days... where I stayed up until 2:00am replying to RPs (-.-'). Now I'm a lot more careful and conservative about how many RPs I'm in, since they take up so much time, and I'm a lot busier than I used to be (no thanks to school).

Anyway, I'm in two RPs which are going at a gentle pace, meaning I only have to post twice a week. I'm also running my own RP, which takes up about twenty minutes to half an hour each day looking after it. Even though running my own RP takes up a fair bit of time, I don't regret it at all. It keeps me connected with the Iwaku world, allows me to keep all my skills up to scratch, and is most importantly lots of fun! I couldn't do any more though. I'm definitely at my limit for now, unless I want to sacrifice precious sleeping/family/homework time. Which I don't.

Summer holidays are on the horizon though... :D

I'm looking at all these people mentioning only 3-10 rps and I suddenly feel as though I may have taken on too many.

My slow work day gives me time hat most don't have...I guess. I have 30... That wasn't an accident. I didn't mistakenly hit the 3 and then 0... I am involved in thirty rps where at least twenty four are actively posting every day or every other day...

Death by rp...the only way to go.

I'm looking at all these people mentioning only 3-10 rps and I suddenly feel as though I may have taken on too many.

My slow work day gives me time hat most don't have...I guess. I have 30... That wasn't an accident. I didn't mistakenly hit the 3 and then 0... I am involved in thirty rps where at least twenty four are actively posting every day or every other day...

Death by rp...the only way to go.
I don't mean to sound rude or intrusive, but what sort of work do you do then? I was just wondering how it allowed you to have so much time to post. You don't have to tell me, of course, it sounds quite intriguing though.

13 Rp's total. :) really not that many but I also have about 4 more over messages since some people are shy about posting in forums. so about 17

Recently added one more: xD

Tiger power!! Rawwwr >.<
So I guess 7 at the moment. Sincerely, I don't need more( as I see here some of you have 10-30)
I still need to keep my life in track lol

I don't mean to sound rude or intrusive, but what sort of work do you do then? I was just wondering how it allowed you to have so much time to post. You don't have to tell me, of course, it sounds quite intriguing though.

Not at all. I work as a Contracted Driver for a company that delivers car parts. While I wait for orders to come in and be filled, I can post. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
Not at all. I work as a Contracted Driver for a company that delivers car parts. While I wait for orders to come in and be filled, I can post. :D
Ah, I see. I suppose you must have to spend a lot of time waiting for orders to arrive and be filled in then. Well, thanks for the answer! :)

Well, I'm in a few, but they're a bit slow moving. I would take another. =3

Reactions: 2 people
Just one.

):

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.