How many Role-plays do you normally have at once?

How many RPs do you have going on ATM?

• Total voters
Assuming you don't have a job, did nothing but eat-sleep-shit-role play (8 hours for sleep/eating 16 for role playing) you'd still only have 32 minutes to respond to 30 RP's. For 40 RP's, that turns to 24 minutes.

Assuming you wrote at the site aggregate average of 552.1 words per post, you would have to write approximately 16,563 words per day at 30 role plays, or 22,084 words per day at 40 role plays. Assuming you wrote at half the site average (276.05) you would have to write 8,281.5 words per day at 30 RP's or 11,042 words per day at 40 RP's.

giphy.gif

This is you. You are this person.
Rofl... well I don't post for all of them at the same time XD, I just do my best to keep up with, I have a life... Iwaku hasn't taken that from me... I hope it never does XD.

But I can see me being that person lol.

Reactions: Brovo
Rofl... well I don't post for all of them at the same time XD, I just do my best to keep up with, I have a life... Iwaku hasn't taken that from me... I hope it never does XD.

But I can see me being that person lol.
I just like having excuses to use mathematics to demonstrate a particular amount of information assuming certain statistical truths.

I just like having excuses to use mathematics to demonstrate a particular amount of information assuming certain statistical truths.
That's cool... I wish I could do math like that... would help with my grades XD

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
I was that person (or something close) for a while. Kinda ruined my life and I stopped roleplaying for 5+ years. Moderation is the key.
Yeah... I have been slowing down lately, some rps have died off, so probably a sign for me to relaxed.

15 is my new limit... which to others is a lot but 15 to me is like 5 now, so I keep my life in order and can still roleplay and not lose my mind XD

Reactions: Brovo and Greenie
Believe the most I've had simultaneously was 4... so my answer truly is 1-3, on a normal basis.

My current count (I think) is 30, and I usually like it right around there. I need to update my list though, to account for graveyards and revivals.

I usually only have 1-4. More than 4 and I swiftly become overwhelmed. If some of them are One X Ones, and I have patient, patient partners, I can sometimes swing more than that - but rarely.

When I was younger, and had less interest in doing anything other than roleplay, I was in around 5-7. However, when I left Iwaku to RP on World of Warcraft I only had the one RP - my character, Caleb. For about two years I was on WoW in some capacity every single day, for around 8-12 hours, depending on school, homework, and sleep. However, when I went to college, that basically entirely ended, because of my demanding Dungeons and Dragons group IRL . c:

I think my schedule today is more balanced. I go to university, do art for pleasure and for class, participate in 1-4 Iwaku RPs, and have a Dungeons and Dragons group IRL. It's still somewhat hard for me to keep up, but that's my own fault for writing huge posts.

I try to have a small batch of three, four at most, but since some of my current roleplays are taking a while to get a reply, I'm opting to try and get a few more roleplays. (:

Well, I've got plenty of things competing for my attention as it is, so I don't think I could handle more than two RPs at a time usually. Aside from making a few cameos in a few 'casual' Rps (the type where my characters can move in and out at will), I suppose.

But the serious RPs that require my attention are such that I can't see myself doing four or more at the same time. I'd end up having to withdraw from some. As any juggler will tell you, there's only so long you can keep juggling things before you finally drop something.

Right now none. When I do though more than likely the 1-3 range. For me it's hard to have more because I like to write a lot. I think I'd have a hard time focusing beyond that so I keep it simple.