How many people actually read RP Resumes?

I always make it a goal to read a potential partners resume. I love them just because I can get a feel of the persons style and sense if we would match up nicely before we even have to spend time with a first post to find out that we don't mix well. So its a big help personally.

The Roleplay resume is the first thing I read when someone catches my interest or wants to Roleplay with me o.o I find it highly inconvenient when others don't fill there's out and especially annoying when players who express interest in roleplaying with me either ignore my reseme all together or bluntly ignore a few key details. It's those missed details that end with me rejecting invites.

While I'm fairly new here, I'm taken with the RP Resume feature. I think it's a wonderful way to easily scout out potential partners, or determine if an RP applicant is going to work or not. I especially like having writing samples to read, although not many people fill those out.

So my question is, how many people actually bother to go through and read these? I'm sure it's standard practice to glance over them when someone is joining your RP or responding to an Interest Check, but I'm more curious if people just take time to seek them out and read them. Whenever I see a new member post, I check to see if they've written their resume. If I see someone who seems to share an interest, I read their resume. I make sure to look over the resume of the host of any RP I'm looking at joining, and the other players too. I love being able to quickly get to know some of their preferences. When I'm bored, I pick out random people and read through their resumes.

My only real peeve with the system is the few people I've come across who manage to mark themselves as "advanced" RPers and then misspell every other word, miss capitalization, etc. But I know that can't really be helped since they're set by the RPer themself (which I think is superior to having other people rate them or somesuch).

However, I also have a kind of feeling in the back of my mind that noöne is actually going to take the time to go over the fairly long resume I've filled out, and when I see halfhearted resumes I feel like that person feels the same. So I'm curious how much that feeling is true. How many of you guys actively read resumes to find people you'd like to RP with?
Hey, I just read your resume. I especially liked how you don't do romance as a theme, but you involve it in your RPs. If you're interested in picking up a new RP, why don't you check out the first link in my siggy?

I only read Roleplay Resumes if I encounter a bad RPer, just so I can have some cheap, stupid laughs. Generally, if I want to see how good a RPer is, I'd stalk RPs that they're already in, because examples are better than ratings, imo.

Big paragraph long responses to simple questions and huge writing samples though? Nah, not really worth the effort most of the time.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*falls over*

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

*falls over*
Context, my friend. Not worth the effort when it comes to reading roleplay resumes, clearly worth the effort for asinine internet debates. My priorities are clearly in order. :)