How many misplaced threads did Diana have to move out of the roleplay forums tonight?

How many misplaced threads did Diana have to move out of the roleplay forums tonight?

• OH SHIT! I DIDN'T READ GOOD, I'LL POST THINGS IN THE RIGHT PLACE NEXT TIME, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That HAPPENES a lot Diana...>.>

That is why I suggested for example the teens to have the name colour the same as the star colour and the adults with their own colour xD. Lol
Plus, you would never know for sure, I think if a teen will be part of the sexy time in a RP if the GM allows it?:))

Anyways.. We will find the Lost/misplaced threads xD

Well if they get caught doing something dumb cause they dun pay attention, we all know what happens. >:3

Reactions: PureKor
So many threads. ;____; too many threads. WHY IS IWAKU SO POPULAR.
Well, there is a little box on the forums home page that tells us to click to go vote for Iwaku. >> Perhaps Iwaku's being voted up makes it popular. And I never noticed any misplaced threads. Perhaps I don't look hard enough...

The only solution left is to make Iwaku the most horrible roleplay site on the planet. O__O Then there will be no work to do?

The only solution left is to make Iwaku the most horrible roleplay site on the planet. O__O Then there will be no work to do?

Noooo!! We cannot do that..>_> where am I suppose to write afterwards? And all the other awesome people from here?@.@ we would have no place to go!

It wouldn't be acceptable.. ^^''
We will work enough to keep Iwaku safe and clean as possible xD

How about each forum topic has two or three staff members assigned to it to clean it up and keep it clean? People who are really active on Iwaku and dedicated would make great candidates. XD

Looks like they are fine so far. >:3

And we already DO have several people assigned to each forum for maintenance. O_O

Some of us just got preoccupied with graveyarding and moving libertine requests out of the talk forum, and forgot they needed to check on everything else. <.<

I'll do better, I promise. Please don't fire me!

Last edited:
I AM NOT RETURNING TO STAFF. IF I COME BACK THERE WILL BE FIRE AND DEATH AND KITTENS!

In other words, this never happened when I was in staff. *looks at all the staffers*

Looks like they are fine so far. >:3

And we already DO have several people assigned to each forum for maintenance. O_O

Alright.Oh...ok. *Noms on a chookie and throws everyone else cookies*

I AM NOT RETURNING TO STAFF. IF I COME BACK THERE WILL BE FIRE AND DEATH AND KITTENS!

In other words, this never happened when I was in staff. *looks at all the staffers*

Sounds good to me! *Grins wanting kittens*

Whoops. I knew I was forgetting to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.