How many misplaced threads did Diana have to move out of the roleplay forums tonight?

How many misplaced threads did Diana have to move out of the roleplay forums tonight?

• OH SHIT! I DIDN'T READ GOOD, I'LL POST THINGS IN THE RIGHT PLACE NEXT TIME, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
>:[

How many hours does it take one single person to clean up 8 in character forums of misplaced signups/oocs, ICs, jump ins, one on ones, off site advertisements, delete thread requests, partner requests, and interest checks with most threads being older than a week? IN ALL OF THE FORUMS.

Hint: IT WAS MORE THAN TWO HOURS.

My head hurts now and I dun wanna go through the signup forums and check those too and I didn't finish the Jump Ins and I didn't even bother to peek in the Libertine forums. ;__; YOU GUYS DO IT. Use the report buttons! No one will get in trouble, stuff will just get moved to the right place. BE AWESOME MEMBERS! SELF MODERATE!

Now all of you apologize to Diana or that Vay bitch may get angry.

I did not do it .. Personally. But I did saw plent of misplaced threads and such in other sub-forums areas, where they shouldn't be there lol

my Bad!>_<. I'll report next time.. Mostly if I see something like that I do speak to Reinhart for the jumps in and such..

Other than that, not really. I shall try my best and hot the report button.:)

- falls into a pit of sadness with greenish lights -

Gomenasai Diana-chan. I will push that report button next time I see something misplaced :umm:

So many threads. ;____; too many threads. WHY IS IWAKU SO POPULAR.

I actually do try to bring it up with the GM of the thread when I see that it is misplaced... Sometimes people don't listen though ._. But I've actually never thought of using the report button :O

Actually, that is a valuable question. Which is better; tell a person that their thread is in the wrong place, and have them do something about it, or report the thread and just leave it at that?

>:[

How many hours does it take one single person to clean up 8 in character forums of misplaced signups/oocs, ICs, jump ins, one on ones, off site advertisements, delete thread requests, partner requests, and interest checks with most threads being older than a week? IN ALL OF THE FORUMS.

Hint: IT WAS MORE THAN TWO HOURS.

My head hurts now and I dun wanna go through the signup forums and check those too and I didn't finish the Jump Ins and I didn't even bother to peek in the Libertine forums. ;__; YOU GUYS DO IT. Use the report buttons! No one will get in trouble, stuff will just get moved to the right place. BE AWESOME MEMBERS! SELF MODERATE!

*Hugs Diana* I really hate to hear that you're being put through such a thing.Worry not though for I shall go and report as many misplaced threads as I can find.I'm not doing much anyway since the role plays I'm in are slow right now.So I'll gladly help. *Grabs my report bazooka and puts on some awesome sunglasses.* Misplaced threads...you're going down...um...I mean you're getting reported! *I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace plays as I charge into the sign up forums giving a battle cry.*

I'll hit that REPORT BUTTON like it never saw sunshine or I will turn it to be not anymore an virgin button xD lol

Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
YEEEEES. GIVE ME ALL YOUR PITIES AND WORK HARD FOR THE COLONY! >:3

Oh look, what is this strange form I accidentally dropped on the floor!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23175-1394218576-7.gif

Nice little owl xx

I am a good Person .. Diana xD. I always say if I see something misplaced xD.
Now goes to have dinner and then lurk around Iwaku and take the virginity away from the Report Button

I'll try but I'm a noob and I always get in trouble on forums for excessive/unneeded reports ;____;

*hugs Diana* I SHALL TRY JUST DON'T EAT ME

We would rather have TOO MANY reports than not enough! O__O

And if you ever report stuff that is silly, we just send you a message and let you know that wasn't a problem. <3

Reactions: PureKor
Ha aha that is good to know Diana xD. We shall help you the best we can!;)

Also I would live to join as being part of the Staff, but I have almost three months on the forum, instead of four months as requested ^^'

YEEEEES. GIVE ME ALL YOUR PITIES AND WORK HARD FOR THE COLONY! >:3

Oh look, what is this strange form I accidentally dropped on the floor!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23175-1394218576-7.gif

That...that owl is just to cute!!! *Passes out and dies from the cuteness* X.X *Automatically revives and hugs the cute owl.* So how do I tell which threads are misplaced?

Also I found a sign up thread that is tagged "18+" that also has "teen" and there a teen posted about joining the role play.I'm going to look further into that and see if the thread for the role play is in the right location.Also if teens are in the role play I'm so reporting the thread for that.

That...that owl is just to cute!!! *Passes out and dies from the cuteness* X.X *Automatically revives and hugs the cute owl.* So how do I tell which threads are misplaced?

Also I found a sign up thread that is tagged "18+" that also has "teen" and there a teen posted about joining the role play.I'm going to look further into that and see if the thread for the role play is in the right location.Also if teens are in the role play I'm so reporting the thread for that.

As long as there are no sexy times in that roleplay, it is okay even if it says 18+! It's usually just a content guide from the GMs. O_O

As long as there are no sexy times in that roleplay, it is okay even if it says 18+! It's usually just a content guide from the GMs. O_O

If I GM said to keep sexy times in pm.What concerns me is adults and teens role playing together in role play that has adult themes in it.Even more so...the GM didn't say that adults and teens shouldn't take sexy times between their characters to pms.

Status
Not open for further replies.