• 1-2 am

• 2-3 am

• 3-4 am

• I SLEEP AT UNHOLY HOURS

• Other: I will put it down in my post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep around 3-4am almost everyday if there's no class or work the next day. I prefer the late nights/early mornings because everyone is asleep and I feel free and at peace. I'm usually on Youtube finding either dumb or really interesting factual vids, but sometimes if I'm lucky enough there will be someone to roleplay or just talk to with.

Of course, it means I end up waking up at noon where I feel most of my day is already gone. Or, I feel like a zombie and I'm so tired to do anything. It's something that should fix XD. It's waaaaaaay too late to go to bed at!

Reactions: Hana
I've been sleeping at unholy hours. From about 4 am to 6 am, then again from 9 or 10 am to whenever I wake up.

If I'm working the next day, I go to bed somewhere between 10 PM and 1 AM. (11-12 being the most usual time)

If I don't work the next day it depends on how tired I am after having worked (then it tends to become the usual time) and if I didn't have work that day it's pretty much always 12-5 AM :3

I work graveyard shift, so by normal people standards my sleep schedule is super broken. I go to bed anywhere in the 1-5 PM range, depending on how much sleep I want to get and/or how absorbed I am in video games or whatever.

Reactions: Pahndemic and Hana
WHAT IS SLEEP

I sleep at 10am only to wake up in the evening...or whenever I feel ~ (It's actually almost 11:30am here right now and I still haven't slept yet, haha T u T)

Ngl though...I think my sleeping schedule's so bad only because I have certain people I love talking to, but they're in a different timezone than me, so I try changing my schedule depending on what times they're on... @ u @; And I don't regret a thing!

WHAT IS SLEEP

I sleep at 10am only to wake up in the evening...or whenever I feel ~ (It's actually almost 11:30am here right now and I still haven't slept yet, haha T u T)

Ngl though...I think my sleeping schedule's so bad only because I have certain people I love talking to, but they're in a different timezone than me, so I try changing my schedule depending on what times they're on... @ u @; And I don't regret a thing!
*looks at @Sen-san*

*looks at @Sen*

... >_>

<_<...

Did Sen just replicate or something???? D:

(Just kidding lmao)

@Sen-san

Oh, hey. It's my twin!

Yeah I let them out of my dungeon.

Reactions: OtomeLove
@Sen
-GASP- OH ~ Master-- I mean...twinnie!!! O w O Hello. Wow...fancy seeing you here...it's been so long!
The time out of the dungeon has been a great one...filled with much sleep deprivation, yesyes ~ ;3

@Hana
YES. I AM THE PERFECTLY IMPERFECT COPY OF SEN! Fear me ~ ? xD

Reactions: Mu and Hana
Recently I've been forced to adopt an awake at 7am, asleep by 1am approach to things due to builders and then a sudden mini course placement, but when there's nothing making me be a responsible, daylight-hours human my schedule is more awake by 2pm, asleep by 8am.

Typically just before 10 if I have work the next day... otherwise it's just what my schedule/life/others dictate.

This little adorable squishy thing I made dictates when I go to sleep, when I wake up, and how good that sleep will or will not be.

Usually I go to bed somewhere between 8 and 9. And I wake up at 6am. Baby Hope wakes up at 7.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Greenie
It all depends on what I have to do the next day. In my school years I used to just stay up playing vidya until I passed out at my desk. Nowadays I feel like an old man, and unless I'm with other people or busy on something important I tend to sleep between 11-1.

Due to my fitness regimen and school, I usually work out from around 8 to 11. Sometimes even midnight. The pre workout and fat burners stay in my system for a good 3 or 4 hours afterwards so I could go to bed anywhere between 2 to 6 am. Sometimes not even going to bed. Then I usually just nap for like 4 hours in the afternoon.

During the school year, I'm usually in bed by midnight. Outside of that, if I don't have anything to do in the morning, you bet your ass I'm sleeping from 4 am 'til noon.

I have a very strange sleeping schedule. There are nights I can't sleep because of insomnia and my fear of nightmares/dreams (I've actually started hallucinating shite because of this). Most nights I try to sleep around 12:30 AM PST, but lay in bed until 4 AM because fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.