Are you gullible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My paranoia keeps me safe.

Reactions: Brovo
  • Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
I once told a classmate that the reason why the sea is salty is because of whale sperm. She believed me. :D

Her reaction was priceless~ No regrets.

I'm rather cynical as a person, I don't trust anyone at all until I read, see, or prove it myself. This is the reason why I walk around a lot when doing group projects. I just need to see what everyone is doing on their screen when they call in for my help, or are asking about something. I just have to see, read and confirm that what they are doing is right. I also double check more than necessary, it kind of gets annoying at times, because I know it is right but I still don't trust it entirely. :/ It also causes a lack of reaction from me, because I first am wary and once I confirm it is true I try to be a little more enthusiastic. Emphasis on 'try'.

Shortly put, I don't trust anything at all~

Only my brother can trick me, because he's an astonishingly good actor. And I trust him. Everyone else I'm going to question until I've either got proof or the truth.

He's not your brother.

I am typically a very paranoid individual, and slow to trust, no one's fooling me that easily. That wasn't always the case, though, I used to be an extremely gullible fellow back in the day.

Of course that was before I was betrayed by someone whom I believed to be my best friend and instead turned out to be a cold hearted bastard. I'm telling you, when someone close to you deceives you like that, believe me, you never recover. He was like a brother to me, man, and to think that he would be so quick to turn his back on me....

Sorry, getting off topic, forget I said anything.

Everyone thinks I'm a human behind the keyboard, but really I'm an ill-grammared t-rex.

I'm skeptic with certain topics (usually theories and such) but I'm always falling for fake facts. Especially by my friends. -_-. I've always been like this. It's kind of embarrassing at this point. I should be growing out of this, right?

I don't trust someone just as soon as I've met them, but I've had my slipups. Generally, I'm very cautious when it comes to strangers, but I'm also prone to spacing out and sometimes mishearing things - which could make it easier to fool me. Even more so if you're already a friend I've known for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.