Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I'm not. I thought I was a year older than I am. >:[ So I am old enough to forget my own age and I'm mad. I also consistently forget my anniversary even though we got married on the same day we officially became a couple so it'd be easier to remember.

DO YOU REMEMBER BIRTHDATES, ANNIVERSARIES, OR ANYTHING INVOLVING DATES, REALLY?

It depends on the date. Like, I know when my birthday is and most of my family members. Age on the other hand, I'm always forgetting I turned 23. It's like this minor detai like " Oh, yeah, my birthday passed, so I'm older." But otherwise, pretty sure I'm good.

I know my birthday and my sister's birthday. That's it. I would be screwed without my calendar.

I, too, forget my own age. I can't count the number of times I've accidentally written "22" on forms when I'm, in fact, 23. I've been 23 for 5 months now and yet it seems my brain still can't come to terms with it.

So yes, I'm shit at remembering things, especially dates. I used to be good at remembering stuff like anniversaries at least, but honestly, with work and all the stuff going on in my life, it's super easy to forget and fuck up. Thankfully, we live in an age where phones exist. I could simply set a reminder and it would be like I remembered all along. :D

Last edited:
I can usually remember dates as in "this is on the 11th of June" but I am pretty bad about keeping up with the current date, so even though I know "oh, ZYX on the 11th of June" it may very well be June 10th and people are like "so... tomorrow?" and then I have to pretend I knew that.

I REMEMBER CHRISTMAS!
And that's about it xD

I am good at remembering dates - less so at remembering the actual days that those things will happen. Like once it gets into the -such and such is Thursday- range, I'm toast.

Meaning, if you asked me what my mom's birthday is, I could absolutely tell you the date, but that didn't stop me from forgetting what day it was when I texted her to bring beer from another state next time she visited without so much as a hey-hello-how-are-you?
(I called her two days later to endlessly apologize.)

But overall - I typically get to the first of every month and stop to take count of what will happen and I'm usually alright. usually...

I am very good with dates. But birthdays since family and friends are like almost everywhere I'm glad of a calendar reminder and the occasional facebook post or reminder.

Birthdays are easy for me. Dad is on Valentines, Grandpa on Waffle day*, other grandpa on Cinnamonbun day*, then in October there are 4 birthdays with only 2 days apart; 16th, 14th, 20th, 22nd. I even remember old friends from like kindergarten birthdays xd
Other dates can be a little bit tricky, but I do remember most of the things happening in the coming... Days... >_>

*yes we swedes have a day for those, and a lot of other things too.

As a history student; I suck at remembering dates 8)

I am good at remembering things that involve my personal family. get me outside that and things can get a bit sketchy. In some ways I think having so much info at our fingertips via the phone has helped us and hindered us. Used to be you had to know someone's number to call then and you had to dial it which reinforced that memory. Now you swipe a name and poof...no memory needed.

My dad though has been such a good example to me of remembering people. He sends birthday, anniversary and holiday cards for every season every year and he also visits as many people in person a year as he can. It's amazing to me. MY HERO!

I go one of two ways, I either completely forget or I remember it perfectly xD I can remember birthdays really well, especially family and close friends