How far would YOU have gone before snapping?

How long would you have continued this conversation?

• After the first reply

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • After the second reply

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • After the third reply

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After the fourth reply

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • After the fifth reply

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Autobanned the moment I saw the spelling and grammar

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • I would have dug for more information. Clearly there are many grey areas here

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • I am a turnip and I like to take my dog Thribble for walks in the countryside while wearing a banana

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Asmo, you shouldn't be posting staff discussions in public. I'm ashamed of you and will now proceed

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • SHIT! ASMO! THE HACKERS ARE USING YOUR ACCOUNT AGAIN!

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

Asmodeus

Certified Subdomain
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Member X said:
umm sir i got this latter and I just came on to the site since friday i think. I had the flu stomch flu. and iff my mommy see this she wont like this i'm scared becsues when i haer hack i frak think they will find out thing like my age and where i live and what school i go to so if can reansure me that i'm safe that would be nice. TT^TT i'm like 12 so don't say anything if my spelling is worng and gramer i know. if can reansure me that i'm safe that would be nice. TT^TT i'm like 12 so don't say anything if my spelling is worng and gramer i know.

Asmodeus said:
You're 12 years old? o_O

Member X said:
yes and i need to know if this place is safe now.

Asmodeus said:
Well, I'm sorry to do this to you, but....

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/content.php?r=194-site-policies

Read Rule no. 1.

Member X said:
I turned 13 yesterday.

Asmodeus said:
Okay... can you prove that?

Member X said:
oh yes my bff she on this site i made her join. mhahahaha.

Asmodeus said:
So... you'd like me to believe that you sent your original message ONE day before your 13th birthday, and then, when I asked if you were 12 you said yes, and then, when I mentioned the site policies, you suddenly remembered that you had had your 13th birthday the day before, which was the same day you sent the original message, even though there are no happy birthday wishes from anyone on the site, including your "BFF" who joined 13 days ago. Did she forget it was your birthday?

Member X said:
i hate B- days -.- i told all my friends to never sand thing to me with B- day i don't mind giving oher happy brithday but i just hate brith days

Asmodeus said:
Why do you hate birthdays?

Member X said:
-.- i feil like this is 100 million Q's *sigh* never had one that why i hate brith day. even when I have friends i just don't have prity i all ways wish i could have some but my mother wont late me. and my friend said to tell Talk to my friend, "she's new to the sight so she doesn't know how to work it, you'll have to PM her to ask her any thing" that what she said. she needs help mostly

Asmodeus said:
I've already PMed her.

Now, my next question: Why does your Account say that your date of birth is "August 10th 1999"? I thought you had only just turned 13 a few days ago.

Member X said:
its not like the world does not lie. sigh are we done? -.-

Asmodeus said:
I'm sorry that my efforts to protect Iwaku from prosecution are an inconvenience to you.

Your friend has confirmed that you were born on August 10th and claims that you are 13. But frankly, I don't know what to believe right now.

You could have simply told me that you were 13, instead of claiming to be a frightened 12 year old and then claiming to have had your 13th birthday a few days ago. The fact is, you've lied to me twice during the course of an investigation to protect the legal status of the website.

You can sigh and roll your eyes as much as you like, but this level of (apparently needless) deceit is truly disturbing.

I do not believe you are 13. If you were you wouldn't have contradicted yourself so much.

Please save whatever roleplay posts you want to keep and inform your friends that your account is being deleted.

STOP FUCKING LYING ABOUT YOUR AGE!

This is in The Asylum. This will be mocked. I know this and I've only been here for a few weeks.
tumblr_m3tiwxcXD11rtcfaqo1_500.gif

I would have auto-banned the account after the first message where they said they were 12 once I was done investigating the account to be sure. >>

DICTATOR PUNISHMENT WUUUUUUT.

"You're twelve? Good bye."

OMG ASMO HOW DARE YOU POST STAFF STUFF IN HERE!?!

*goes to the Chat and ask staff for all the latest gossip*

.... Wow... just... wow...

Yes, 12 year olds are very contagious.

It has some perks.

Mmmmm pooooork..

I would have given them legit reasons to be "scared" of Iwaku so that they'll never come back. It would have delighted me.

Imma Karkat for a minute

CG: NO YOU IGNORANT FUCK IWAKU IS NOT SAFE FOR 5 SWEEP OLDS AND ITS NOT OUR JOB TO BE AS OUTLINED BY OUR TERMS, PUNY HUMAN MEATSACK

Reactions: 1 person
TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TE TEWIIIIIIIIIIII