Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Tudor, Historical, Magical
Yeah I know, I'm on a travel kick, but it's been a busy travel summer for me so it's on my mind.

What's the farthest from home you've ever traveled?

I have never left the North American continent, but I've gone from Florida to Kitimat, British Columbia. Also from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles to watch my son graduate from college. Some day I hope to go somewhere I need a passport for, like SCOTLAND!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
No where out of the United States, unfortunately. However I've been to Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi.

All over the US though mainly the east coast, still working on the west.

Outside of the US: Glasgow Scotland, Nayarit Mexico, somewhere in Germany (I was young so idr much but pizza. One of my uncles races or something), and Thailand. I also see the Philippines in my future. Their food is great.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
the furthest away i been from the uk was probably hawaii or china??? but i work in iowa for like three months out of the year so timewise that's the furthest i been from home 8)

The fartherest away from home I've been is when I went to Outer Banks in South Carolina for vacation when I was six. Places on my travel bucket list is San Francisco, NYC, Savannah, New Orleans, London, Paris and Tokyo.

Admittedly my travel experience is...quite small ;w; but I'm hoping to change that in the coming years! I've only ever been as far west as Arizona, but I've been all over the east coast and mid west of the US :D and in the next month or so, I'll be going to Canda, gonna check out a few schools there.

Countries on my list to visit are Taiwan, Norway, Indonesia and Malaysia :D My dad has been to Malaysia and he LOVED it there, and he was only there for a day on layover, so that's high on my list!

I'm originally from Oklahoma, and Portland, OR is the furthest I've ever been from there. Moved up and now it's only like a twenty-minute drive, haha.

I'm from Alabama and I been only to most of the southern states such as Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and that's about it, for now. I have a list of places I'd like to go to and the like but that'll take time.

Not giving up hope though! ✊🏼

I love traveling, but unfortunately haven't been to nearly as many places as I would like.
The furtherest I've been is Japan, a few years ago. I live in NYC, so a straight flight from here to there was about....14 to 16hrs, if memory serves.
I slept the entire way, as I usually do during flights. No sleeping pills needed, just my music, and a neck pillow.

Before Japan, the furthest I traveled was to Israel for an exchange program in high school.
As far as out of the U.S. goes, in addition to Japan, and Israel, I've also been to the Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico.

When it comes to the U.S., I've been to New Jersey, Maryland, the Carolinas, Virginia, Florida, Nevada, Pennsylvania, annnnd...that's it, I think.

Travel Map by Bornes is my travel map.
I've been over much of southeast Asia and UK area.
The furthest distance-wise might be Talinn, Estonia or Japan (mostly Kyushu)? But everywhere I went in Japan (and Asia) was when I lived there, so I dunno if that counts (I was only in Japan for 1.5 years).

Used to travel a ton (as is evidenced by the map) but I have no money for it now. I kind of miss it... But, I also have a house now, so, I think I'd rather own a house than travel.
Maybe I'll save up enough money to start traveling again. But my house is still a wreck (it was a foreclosure) so probably not any time soon lol.

I've gone from Atlanta Georgia to Seattle Washington, and that has been the greatest distance I have traveled. O: So far I have only been in the states, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma, Washington, and Maryland and that is not counting flight/bus layovers and when I was too tiny to remember.

Well, I live in Europe, so travelling to another country here isn't that time consuming, just need a bit of planning really. But the furthest I've been away from home, is either America/Canada or China. The reason I set it up like that, is that I don't actually know which of those three places is furthest away, they all feel awfully far away when you're in the airplane :p Though China is the country I've spent most time in, as I did part of my education there plus found my love there as well. So yeah, probably more than you asked for, but I wanted to elaborate :p

Hmm, depends on where you count from.
I've been to both US coasts, North Dakota, Arkansas and Texas... so pretty much all the sides of the US.
I live a short drive (commuting distance) outside the Arctic circle at present. Cali to here is probably the two furthest points from each other?

I lived in Germany when I was younger. From three to six (military child). We had the great opportunities to travel to France and Spain, but I have terrible memory so I don't remember my times in France or Spain. I do miss Germany and would love to visit whenever I get the chance.

I've been almost everywhere on the east coast side. Been to the midwest too. I haven't traveled as much anymore once I entered my twenties.

Guanjuato, Mexico. My family used to drive down during the winter holidays. The first time we went through the worst possible route. Lots of dangerous mountains. The next time we cut across to Texas and made our way down from there. Less mountains, but more deserts. At least once we ran out of gas but fortunately we weren't that far off from a town. The last time I visited we just flew, though we drove down to TJ, since the flights from there were cheaper.