How easily do you wake up in the morning?

Depends, really. If I convince my mind that I'm supposed to be up when my DS goes off, then I'm up and at 'em easy.

If I don't, then anyone who tries to wake me up risks bruises. Except my youngest sister, who has managed to find the best way to wake me up. Snuggle me.

5am every workday i wake up, but weather or not i get up then or 6am depends on how much sleep i get beforehand

What morning? I'm awake at 2:30 AM for my first job, and then rush off for my second job. It's definitely hard to wake up in the morning. I have three alarms. One on my phone, one alarm across the bedroom, and another on the TV. One of 'em usually does the trick.

It depends on how I wake up. If I get a full night's sleep and wake up on my own, I'll be ready to go in about ten minutes. If I get woken up by an alarm clock or someone wakes me up, even if I get eight hours of sleep I'll be really cranky and tired for the whole day and I won't be fully awake for at least forty-five minutes. Lately it's been the crappy sleep, because my parents are at home and they wake up really early and constantly argue, so I don't get a good sleep on most days. Which leads to a very cranky and tired me.

It always depends on HOW I am woken up. If it's my alarm, I sleep through it like a rock, but if one person takes a step in my room or in my vicinity I jolt awake!

Same here. When I get up for work I have to set my alarm an hour+ early because I hit snooze numerous times. Buuuut if someone comes around and says, not yelled just said, "CHRIS" I jump up wide awake.

Oh, and the only time I drink coffee is when I have to wake up to do something important. I'm sensitive to the caffeine, but it sure works!

For the majority of the time, I have relatively little difficulty getting up once my alarm clock rings. But that's generally because I get about three hours of sleep a day if I'm lucky. Perhaps it's insomnia. If my alarm is set for two in the evening, like it generally is. I'm awake by one fourty five in the morning. I'm always waking up fifteen minutes before my alarm. I have noticed that when I dream or remember a dream (Which is a very rare thing for me. I usually fall asleep, and simply wake up) I'm always waking up just before my alarm actually turns on. I've got a pretty goofy internal clock.

I do have the one day or so a month, where I fall asleep, and I don't get up for nearly sixteen hours. It' HARD to get out of bed those days, but it's probably due to sheer exhaustion.

Depends on how many llllllllllllllllladies I'm waking up to that day.

HUR HUR HUR.

Pus I was raised going on hunting & fishing trips at ridiculous hours of the morning.

>_>