What's it like being able to see your entire name on the top there

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Mine is always super colourful with the black theme :D

mZLdoKX.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
I noticed most people have their Iwaku fixed rather than fluid ^_^

This is mine. I wrote a greasemonkey script for some cosmetic changes, mostly the whole footer area and the reply box is redone.
[spoili]
c9DZBr.jpg
[/spoili]

This is if anyone wants the script:
[spoili]
DISCLAIMER: I don't use rich text editor AT ALL. If you use it, this might not work with it or it might break it.
Fortunately scripts are easy enough to disable, so feel free to try it anyway.

Use an extension like greasemonkey.
Highlight and copy the code below.
Then go to your extensions, click scripts, create a new user script, "use script from clipboard"

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name        Iwaku Footer Fixer
// @namespace   iwakuroleplay.com
// @description Fixes Iwaku to my standards
// @include     https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/*
// @version     
// @grant       none
// ==/UserScript==

function addGlobalStyle(css) {
    var head, style;
    head = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];
    if (!head) { return; }
    style = document.createElement('style');
    style.type = 'text/css';
    style.innerHTML = css;
    head.appendChild(style);
}

addGlobalStyle('.mediaLabel{ background: transparent !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('.bigFooterCol--col1, .bigFooterCol--col4, .footerLegal, .bigFooterHeader, li.bigFooterCol:nth-child(2) > div:nth-child(1) > p:nth-child(3),  .quickReply > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1) > span:nth-child(2), div.navLink{display: none !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('.footerMenu li{float: left !important; font-size: 10px!important; border: none !important; width: 25% !important; text-align: center !important; position: relative !important; top: -70px !important; }');
addGlobalStyle('.bigFooterCol li a{border: none !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('.bigFooter > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1){border: none; background: none; height: 0px !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('.quickReply > div:nth-child(1), .quickReply > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1), .quickReply > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1) img{ width: 50px !important; border: none !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('#QuickReply{width: 94% !important; margin-left: 70px !important; height: 250px !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('#ctrl_message{height: 200px !important;}');

For anyone who actually knows code:
Lol yeah this is quite messy but it was the first ever userscript I made. xP
It works with every theme I've tried, so I guess that's all that really matters.[/spoili]

Last edited:
(O.O)
So many people with fancy backgrounds...

I, I just have the default black... with the Sloth/Blue detail. But, I think it looks nice!

(O.O)
So many people with fancy backgrounds...

I, I just have the default black... with the Sloth/Blue detail. But, I think it looks nice!

I haven't even given myself any colorful little details or highlights. I think I used to have a small bit of color at some point, but then it got lost during some update - and I guess I was too distracted by whatever other cosmetic changes came with that particular update that I failed to notice the lack of color until much later?

Either way, I never bothered to change it back. So uh, yeah, it's just... default black.

Who even has time (or mental stamina) to mess around with their settings that much, anyway?)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Does it remind you of toothpaste or the dentist's office or something more dreadful?

upload_2017-9-20_0-1-32.png

This is mine. I wrote a greasemonkey script for some cosmetic changes, mostly the whole footer area and the reply box is redone.
[spoili]
c9DZBr.jpg
[/spoili]

This is if anyone wants the script:
[spoili]
DISCLAIMER: I don't use rich text editor AT ALL. If you use it, this might not work with it or it might break it.
Fortunately scripts are easy enough to disable, so feel free to try it anyway.

Use an extension like greasemonkey.
Highlight and copy the code below.
Then go to your extensions, click scripts, create a new user script, "use script from clipboard"

Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name        Iwaku Footer Fixer
// @namespace   iwakuroleplay.com
// @description Fixes Iwaku to my standards
// @include     https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/*
// @version    
// @grant       none
// ==/UserScript==

function addGlobalStyle(css) {
    var head, style;
    head = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];
    if (!head) { return; }
    style = document.createElement('style');
    style.type = 'text/css';
    style.innerHTML = css;
    head.appendChild(style);
}

addGlobalStyle('.mediaLabel{ background: transparent !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('.bigFooterCol--col1, .bigFooterCol--col4, .footerLegal, .bigFooterHeader, li.bigFooterCol:nth-child(2) > div:nth-child(1) > p:nth-child(3),  .quickReply > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1) > span:nth-child(2), div.navLink{display: none !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('.footerMenu li{float: left !important; font-size: 10px!important; border: none !important; width: 25% !important; text-align: center !important; position: relative !important; top: -70px !important; }');
addGlobalStyle('.bigFooterCol li a{border: none !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('.bigFooter > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1){border: none; background: none; height: 0px !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('.quickReply > div:nth-child(1), .quickReply > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1), .quickReply > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1) > div:nth-child(1) img{ width: 50px !important; border: none !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('#QuickReply{width: 94% !important; margin-left: 70px !important; height: 250px !important;}');
addGlobalStyle('#ctrl_message{height: 200px !important;}');

For anyone who actually knows code:
Lol yeah this is quite messy but it was the first ever userscript I made. xP
It works with every theme I've tried, so I guess that's all that really matters.[/spoili]
So you can Insert JS scripts on Iwaku. Better read up on CSS then.

Also jQuery supreme

So you can Insert JS scripts on Iwaku. Better read up on CSS then.

Also jQuery supreme
User scripts are just loaded on top of a website, they work with all of them really. You've never heard of greasemonkey? o:

User scripts are just loaded on top of a website, they work with all of them really. You've never heard of greasemonkey? o:
No idea what greasemonkey is. Better go read up, then!

I recently modified mine to make it look autumny.
[spoili]
Yznist9.png
Sfour
[/spoili]

• Love
upload_2017-10-5_21-55-25.png
Finally figured out how to post it. My October cover. So much red.

• Love
I had forgotten about this thread!

jpV5YYw.png

I made mine all autumny for the season, using Stylish to change user colors too.

You can indeed! :D

If you scroll all the way down, you can fiddle about with these settings to find something easy on your eyes!

upload_2017-10-18_10-46-2.png

• Useful
Reactions: Canadian Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.