3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Apocalypse, Action and adventure, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, People with Powers, some historical eras, lots and lots of other things. Feel free to ask.
Spectre's wreck of a Test Thread
WELCOME
Hello! My name is Spectre (Or Sam, if you're feeling familiar) and welcome to my code dump. Now featuring less blindingly white text boxes! I mostly make the bbcodes for shits and giggles, though I've gotten quite good at it over the months and months and months I've been working on doing so. Kind of a calming practice for me, at this point. Feel free to look around, though I make no promises on organization. I'd love credit/notification if you're planning on using something of mine.

If you're looking for my good and/or completed codes, this thread here has that in a far more neat and orderly fashion. c:

A couple of requests:
1.) Don't post, unless you've asked permission or I said to.
2.) Please don't be afraid to ask me to explain things in PMs.

A couple of warnings:
1.) Lots and lots of gifs, images, videos. Especially on the latter pages.
2.) Lots and lots of cursing. I am an unapologetic pottymouth.

Gonna drop some interesting links:
Iwaku Color Guide
Div Shit
Color Picker
Filler Text Generator
Photo Editor 1 - Collage edition
Photo Editor 2 - Filter edition
This post about writing accents
Text replacer!! - literally saves my live on a weekly basis
Room Sketcher
FREE Image background remover
Imgur - my current image storer
Google Font List
Flex boxes? Flex boxes.
Useful Tumblr blog - Clothes and Historical Shit
Useful Tumblr post - big ass list of mythical creatures

FACECLAIMS
I made an alphabetized FC list! Fuck yeah. Fuck, that was a massive pain in my ass. The people are sorted by gender then surname, and the symbols are my own ranking system. More * means I like their face more, and a ☆ means I've used them as an FC in the past or am currently using them as an FC.
also pls tell me if I made a mistake. pls, for realsies.
BOIS
name surname - Image search -

David Agbodji - **
Johan Akan - ***
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje - **
Dawid Auguscik - ***
Pedro Aurelian - *
Braeden Baade - *
Daniel Bamdad - ☆ ***
Ben Barnes - **
Daniel Bederov - ☆ **
Brandon P. Bell - ***
Matthew Bell - **
Don Benjamin - ☆ ***
Jon Bernthal - ☆ ***
Gijs Blom - *
Tim Borrmann - **
Alex Bouchard - *
Ryan Bowden - **
David Brandt - Gallery Site - **
Matthew Brue - **
Caleb Callahan - **
Mario Casas - *
Cristian Codrin - **
Joe Collier - **
Andrew Cooper - **
Alejandro Corzo - **
Jai Courtney - ☆ **
Ben Dahlhaus - **
Arthur Daniyarov - *
Craig David - *
Casey Deidrick - ***
Andrea Denver - **
Benjamin Eidem - *
Boy Epic - **
Ben Feldman - **
Alexander Ferrario - **
Daniel Feuerriegel - **
Diego Fragoso - **
Dave Franco - **
Adam Gallagher - ☆ **
Dan Garland - ***
Daniel Garofali - **
Anthony Gastelier - ☆ ***
Dean Geyer - *
Baptiste Giabiconi - **
Artjom Gilz - **
David Giuntoli - **
Arthur Gosse - **
Frank Grillo - **
Adam Gurr - *
Quim Gutierrez - *
Armie Hammer - ☆ **
Thorbjorn Harr - ☆ **
Anders Hayward - *
Daniel Henney - **
Alfonso Herrera - **
Aldis Hodge - **
Craig Horner - **
Michiel Huisman - *
Billy Huxley - ☆ ***
Allan Hyde - *
Cheyanne Jackson - **
Stephen James - **
Erko Jun - *
Julien Kang - ***
Harshvardhan Kapoor - ***
Marwan Kenzari - **
Boris Kodjoe - *
Rahul Kohli - **
Francisco Lachowski - ☆ *
Miles Langford - *
Toby Leonard - ☆ **
Leandro Lima - ☆ **
Anton Lisin - *
Franco Lo Presti (? uncertain) - **
Alexander Ludwig - *
Daniel Madison - **
Rami Malek - ☆ **
Sasha Marini - **
Callan Mulvey - ☆ **
Sergio Muniz - *
Hideo Muraoka - ***
Cillian Murphy - **
Antonio Navas - **
Victor Norlander - **
Sean O'Pry - *
Alexis Papas - *
James Quaintance (Jimmy Q) - ☆ ***
Felix Rahmer - **
Matt Raimo - **
Edgar Ramirez - **
Blair Redford - **
Trevante Rhodes - ***
Drew Roy - **
Jesse Rutherford - ***
Benjamin Sadler - **
Adrien Sahores - **
AJ Saudin - ***
Adam Senn - *
Arran Sly - *
Clement Stevenant - *
Johnny Stevens - *
Levi Stocke - ☆ **
Chay Suede - **
Rajiv Surendra - ***
Alexander Uloom - **
Casper Van Dien - **
Bastiaan Van Gaalen - **
Simon Van Meervenne - **
Mateus Verdelho - ☆ **
Adam Von Rothfelder - ☆ ***
Hannes Wengle - ***
Edward Wilding - **
Finn Wittrock - **
GRILS
name surname - Image search -

Amy Acker - **
Clara Alonso - **
Angela Bassett - ☆ **
Valentina Belleza - ☆ ***
Alana Bunte - ☆ **
Amra Cerkezovic - **
Benthe De Vries - **
Alice Francis - **
Ashley Frangipane (Halsey) - **
Noni Gasa - ☆ ***
Beck Holladay - ☆ ***
Ellen Hollman - **
Alyosha Kovalyova - **
Katrina Law - **
Noemie Lenoir - **
Aiyana Lewis - ***
Gugu Mbatha-Raw - ***
Thandie Newton - **
Lupita Nyong'o - ***
Oluchi Onweagba - **
Felicia Porter - ☆ ***
Hilary Rhoda - **
Isabella Rossellini - **
Emily Rudd - **
Scarlett Simoneit - ☆ ***
Antonia Thomas - ***
Antje Traue - ☆ ***
Denise Vasi - ☆ **
Alek Wek - **
Michelle Yeoh - **
Elodie Yung - ☆ ***
Amelia Zadro - **
Ziyi Zhang - **

Last edited:
Malik

Human | 34 | Stillharbour, Ventha
NAME:

Malik Shendoa

RACE:

Human

HOME TERRITORY:

Ventha

PROFESSION:

Previously, loyal soldier of the Taitellen Empire. More recently, deserter.

DESCRIPTION:

Standing at 6'2", Malik is on the taller end of the human scale, with a stocky build that even a year on the run couldn't quite diminish. His stature has traditionally been useful, what with the longer reach that comes with it, but he's gotten into the habit of slouching and keeping his head down since his desertion. Standing out in a crowd when one is a wanted criminal is bad, after all. A pair of old scars mar the right side of his face; one cuts through his eyebrow and curves uncomfortably close to his right eye, and the other slashes down his cheek and through his signature black-and-silver goatee. His eyes are a pretty blue-green, pale green around the pupil that shifts into an icy blue around the outer edge of the iris. Black runic tattoos are usually hidden beneath the armor he wears far too often these days and the only other notable scars he bears are on his chest.

PERSONALITY:

Though the last few years have put a sizable dent in Malik's previously bold outward personality, there's no doubt that he remains an extrovert. He's patient and warm, the sort who makes a good listener and conversation partner...provided one doesn't mind his particular brand of blunt humor, of course. Malik was raised around sailors and dockworkers and spent his adult life surrounded by the common soldier - if someone is looking for politeness, manners, and a lack of cursing, they'd best look elsewhere. Something else that tends to come across soon after one meets Malik is his stubborn nature, as that stubbornness underlines many of the things he is and does. It makes him a dedicated ally and all the better at defensive magic. It also serves as the reason he spent so many years working for the Empire.

BIO:

Born to a pair of dockworkers in the ever-expanding port of Stillharbour, far in the south of Ventha, Malik had a simple and rainy childhood. When Malik recalls it, he usually tells of imagined adventures on the beach and watching all the comings and goings in the harbour with childlike wonder. When his parents recall it, they describe how adventurous and troublesome their son was with a fond sort of exasperation, and highlight his fascination with scaling Mt. Kinsae, which still looms threateningly over the island. Whichever version one chooses to believe, before Malik was twelve years of age he could tie an excellent whipping knot and had already collected a few scars.

The pressures of adulthood began to press more on Malik as he grew into his teenage years. After eight months spent working on the docks with his parents, Malik came to the conclusion that life in Stillharbour wasn't quite right for him any longer. At age nineteen, he decided to enlist in the military. Serving the Empire that managed to remove the guardstones sounded like a truly excellent idea back then, and Malik is grateful for that chance to pursue magic, but sometimes...he wishes he'd thought to stay in the city of his birth.

Four years after he joined the military, Emperor Ruslan died, and within a year the Sovereign Treaty was retracted by his replacement. Then only twenty-four, an apprentice Runic mage and a dime-for-a-dozen soldier, Malik had his first thoughts of rebellion. But he was a stubborn child that grew into a stubborn man, and he refused to abandon his choice of career. It took seven more years of carrying out Emperor Petros' increasing cruelties on the population for Malik to snap and abandon the banner he'd faithfully served for so long. He was lucky enough to trip over the Rebellion a few months after his desertion, and threw himself into proving himself to them with all the fierce loyalty he'd previously had for the Empire. Subtle he was not, but he was a fighter, intimately familiar with the Empire's tactics and training. A useful asset. Then Kiernan was killed, and everything fell to pieces.

Malik has wandered for the year since, careful and cautious. It's dangerous to be a deserter in these times.

MAGIC:

Runic - Defensive, Warding
Runic Tattoos
- A set of three runes are inked across the outside of his left forearm to ease the summoning of his shield, and the backs of both his hands are each tattooed with a circle of defensive runes. The runes are functional, but artfully done; Malik likes to believe that form and function aren't mutually exclusive.

Warded Amulet
- Though it isn't so much an amulet as a smooth river stone hanging from a leather thong, it's marked with a ward which vibrates the stone whenever something moves within a short radius around Malik. He has to deactivate and reactivate it periodically to prevent the ward failing on its own.

SKILLS:

Magical combat, swordsmanship

Ropework

Planning and laying out fortifications & defenses

STRENGTHS:

Physically strong

High levels of endurance and general sturdiness

Dedicated

Patient, nearly unflappable

Considerate and empathetic

WEAKNESSES:

Too heavy for agility

Terrible sense of manners and propriety

Stubborn

As subtle as a sledgehammer

Worries about everything

ROMANCEABLE:

Yes.

ARTIST:

Marccus, on Tumblr.

Last edited:

Human
Neutral Good
Aries
Stubborn as a motherfucker
The party's cool uncle - empathetic and warm, lots of stories, A+ storyteller, and he will laugh at you if you get yourself hurt then offer you a beer afterward

Runic magic - Defensive and Warding.
Defensive is his primary - he's got tattoos on his left arm to allow him to easily summon a round shield that goes where his arm does, and tattoos on his hands so he can easily summon a much larger area-protecting half-dome that requires both hands and c o n c e n t r a t i o n.
Warding is the nerdy thing his instructor touched on for like 2 secs in training but Malik was like "yes, this, I like it" and just. stubbornly decided he was gonna learn it properly.

Warded stone - a smol smooth blue circular rock hangs from a leather string around his neck, usually tucked directly against his skin. It's warded - vibrates intently whenever something moves in a couple-meter radius around Malik. He made it after Kiernan's death, as he felt supremely unsafe without the relative security hiding with the Rebellion offered. He doesn't sleep well unless he's got it active...or someone he trusts is on guard duty.
*He must deactivate it and reactivate it periodically.*

Born in Stillharbour, Ventha. Port city. Destroyed by a volcano 117 years before roleplay time - rebuilt.
2 entire living parents, 1 younger sibling, all currently unnamed.
Him and Rahne are acquainted and friends - she used to be apart of his squad and they ended up deserting together.

Equipment: 1 cloak, brown and plain. 1 set of armor, blue in theme, with all the emblems of the Empire removed. 1 longsword, plain but sharp and functional. 1 stylus, in case he gotta mark a ward or some such.

M
alik
S
hendoa
Mood: boop Location: boop Tagged: boop
Character SheetThe Art Credit
As per the goblin's instruction, Malik unclasped his cloak and tugged the damp brown fabric off his shoulders, then laid it across the end of one broken frame with care. Sitting down was a decidedly more noisy process given the clanking and rustling of his armor as he settled down. Luckily, it didn't take him long to get comfortable, and he sat quietly to watch the rest file in. First impressions weren't all that important, by Malik's estimation. He'll judge these people off their mettle in whatever days might come. Still, keeping an eye on things was never a bad idea.

There was the satyr he'd noted before, a sociable horned, a second and much more mysterious satyr, an energetic human, a man who dropped his disguise with a certain flair. A certain familiar flair. The face was familiar, too, now that Malik was thinking about it. He gave that last man a more heavily appraising look than the rest, trying to work out where the familiarity was from.

The goblin started speaking before he got anywhere significant with that chain of thought.

Malik shifted his full attention to him, folding his hands on the table and leaning in to hear more clearly. Kholas. Alright, he could remember that. Guy was definitely leading things here, and he was direct enough. Good. The world is fucked, and the Academy has the tools to fix it but certainly won't. Less good. Kholas owned up to fleeing after Kiernan was arrested - admirable - and pressed on the risk involved in everything he had planned. Which, sounded like theft. From the Academy. Malik let out a soft breath at that, attention shifting to his hands folded on the table. He was, honestly, more amused than anything. His freedom was already gone. His life was already at risk. He hadn't seen his family in far too long and the only proven ally he had left was the woman he walked in with. What else could the Empire possibly do to him?

A soft voice from the hooded figure he noticed when he first arrived grabbed his attention. Upon this closer inspection, he noted the odd way her hood laid on her head. Nymph, then? Hm. Her expression was all grave seriousness, and she spoke of death. Her words made him glad he and Rahne had made the journey, taken the risk. Though he still worried if all those gathered were as serious as he was.

Kholas spoke once more, requesting strengths and commitments. Malik had plenty of both.

Shifting to lean further forward and dragging blue eyes over the others gathered around, he spoke. "I gave my all to the Empire for far too long. Spent too many years doing terrible shit -"- and babysitting nobles -"- until I finally broke." He gave Rahne a brief but significant look, then. Certainly she remembered. His eyes shifted over the rest once again, as he felt it was important he convey his own seriousness on this. "I'm here because I refuse to give any less to the Rebellion than I gave to the Empire. Got a lot of trust to earn, I know, but I'll earn it. Not like I'll get any mercy from Petros' dogs either way." That finished, he nodded and leaned back in the chair, arms crossing over his chest. "I'm a runic mage, defensive. Lotta years of combat experience, and I know the Empire's tactics like I know the back of my own hand."

With a second and much more firm nod, he waved a hand, indicating he'd spoken his piece.

Last edited:
dammit, I like this but it still doesn't feel right.

M
alik
S
hendoa
Mood: boop Location: boop Tagged: boop
Character SheetThe Art Credit
Tie socatip relaten hupedo ga, cocapit oheki ti! Alehawa deluta ili hinehin morotus? Hinero rahe let regice upeyowe ye. Yebo qat tasate dalup ni awala doneti denered. Tibe tieluh neneya. Ni sec ta rinul solinuc tiralid wiq. Segoxa buc aluseme figoco wobe efo legir irepoga radeco titita.

Tutuhe toturol pepe ise ri nina. Rec toba serirog loy uleser. Tapum adeceneb gab lolamej male enabeso erusidol lofe si urenuta: Ri rah kovanan nipiri minol ritopier, safe mon car. Obagilet li ney reyo aka mu rid ye. Runo nas rowir afimievid pedimier be vi erimecen olipepi onel, ni nin tutola iwife pehut. Colas yutielor ser, ovura honale pa ne ta eves. Ularire rapec rigebo ne ececinu lateyif relep. Oyabaxe oceci ale nano rewuv evat ten nalidof enegurur? Tu celo ide ve niyace; hinore obo titupil mut fagor decane? Lere wiebolo fasi co nih horime tuyit alin onane unalahev. Ritato rutate nih akegobil pi iwoben pel neterev teti, asatulo aqimeh ideyuna! Acopi notalu idasona xepat asolomo inenep womagiet.

Ebipitog ri fi lisir ro das. Le afin ipamamo liten loforar utarod. Segu lecierit tuli yone buno onapan fodano. Epienibi ome tireh tinena eli ugieb nin ta, tuca duwirob fielinel der mocin wisi irera liepolo aceculer. Rumer fohila hih oni ka to? Epodie oyiriya nas iroron ibay hopax te cari. Ilise me hano tuc degon. Liet icahu asenie sileyo wit. Ma saridec ta epeced! Morili gos lorifo ahero ated axepadip caciy reres tebiyoc irel: Avonies ilakiti rete: Bol hi oketugan na celote papumap canehi ecoro lepage. Seceg alalie big ecucin etodopu acapu lacit dedol tot: Pieti fel relaxal.

Bo gacan neseha lipugog ituresi getocak dacasa elul. Relo venutac we pases korapa loni eretati, sesas gebec ci! Tone yoce ruled nieb cievit can lac deri. Ecowilis gih tol atieyit milet yatij tem. Arut fet oco. Hafieri onopura itocaner dam nibener.

Otereyeb aleriy rol solan silis he roreho ipateqip tiri anen, giya poyeli mutori ricunew edeza unotel rurowo cod lenu mocuge; vecil tit na fepatac iditatib li coqepu norup teyad apurehih! Betite vuvotis ruser ahecino cehito yo tituma! Mumusi qo ne. Utol ebenot agopix ted isadomie ma! Netiet sedenam laduwun haket irit ocora; ireremom hier etaliren rorot yic sinapa payone nitar dunacoy! Sab oleg rose ulet imieme larecot rirebu. Ipurir rar ba eyamo. Mop nusiy iesodo. Kor tideti belo pal darorif, kiwa tu teder lec lamumip osu lo onotohe golole eton! Miehinir somece arisa colisa gobecet. Loyi bopaleb ga tet pot debop? Iveh noya omavo ranem tis. Rihivo mesor nor ieyut roto iletov darises negepob rac. Bop epe isicata eriti uyilil pocef nuc ota tore nesot! Piec pi silinih atoy homan amugat asulero telit yisa ece. Epe piemo pititis la loyose buni.

Iseloc me ore. Ries sox ekeke co. Ticapi esula rogenag lera helieni wecic gonaci usan urelifier xeh! Adarisa ori be pi rir badimeh, keho cih gef hesac ciceco yil honon regas. Ienira eyinalet ra eriyob ietalat lip cafucie ieroluga. Niemi ro rir raxofos ire ileribe ekacunet darale. Otote sa revetuy, fopiehav watema nanat aronu nalepe nol elarepet etosed so cer. Nodure aneva nemilo tolie tigahen no lelece ofelan tuleh rateri. Ruligi idalip tacap hel len lirel tarep nece qire. Curasuc gec hekemi. Yalos bi ne ducoyis rulunet caror iero.

Sas bejube onisamah icamiye repe so ulenor acucebit nima. Bocako tadonat nori limepit reduner rabadin ecud mosil gasuhan, unetice welapaw isitol lufoye gorop azariha.

Ye luyal genec pebitel saden, seleto amie cirec ni teni litifa gasala usibu ecatad pudic, calag orofalah non, eteyi ne iewus elin debolies do cutihor. Morir catie boponi bo.

Marel bo bol xi hili ra metibe ekit note; gure neneso te popodes no re apebe alereb! Mapiw rebac dupe ese locuses so cata pudu pis, re itasogi aheso oda tebater setu fe. Mute onorar su cetinit ya loloca mific pivu per yupapeb. Teh sanar ra tal ebis? Maken no po ra ide res une ce orela! Ton rahune temanin puc ierofielu careqe letos rufepiec le hayome? Nabi tieteh unar ero celopag ke ietu. Iricor ta mikope su surie. Lom odato cireleb yihirip nato yeg viye! Irelo elidas seles cena seneta datigi peseyiew nadilem samocer: Tareni susie topite roheh ha regie dici olayi fakiena somarig. Lej pitad riris bam riridit elacede. Peramo tidona care ose. Tatet gacegus li. So kirep sehe ren le! Beton alisola atum xes neger emo, sahi ta marie tu ke.

Last edited:
cleaning this up now. I still love it, ugh

Namey Name
FC is Brandon P. Bell.

Dec mamapi sos ru atol reg, pe pa itipad; nie weci ibune casebal isipo de rodarof si? Nietupe fay ifedomi vuc badoh gus riheniv! Losone ehe rehurer ba wetal ci diemorar; erowitus foca tihoso ume ran digi: Ved ce ril firerog. Isi eso cowe nabili pih. Erita ti rogu pice, ano peliseb cehoca. Rocay eroxisat ehap teb de cop nonura ebulie faxica. Icibag yis gali nelosel ra ru yaha olaposed tet pohitor! Vas tiemor nitunor garura olam sela totiesa pa tocatuy. Ho cefimer siner ti uleted. Odelor eno libile, te ewem goger adaten pe lemane! Ietime latehe satu depop dates ye nefo ivecedas ami. Analohil ogo rodared rigaseg sita tir helon neni tati co. Oli anie de iconi yon lesotul: Uta gotafig tesi loniep inuweyor.

Kibiefa ditonow fa tur mifib ofinenir rifa adat; ovop yomid epetuni eta sen pona. Fe iedehote tiepie. Gef tekinu eye otote fulela panunis pebace. Fena decalu nenen yepi tenoliet! Rusi ninefe pagocer etad. Ehetasa hananel lunone cuhariel rehilem luya necepa idie car.

Tayica beta ufop ri fe ihet re le me! Hubure odulul adihel nalena: Ibeson let savi esarapan alexor esotone. De imiehese natati lav ta. Nus po te cebeh fetebe eci eta totet. Serora tuwa iler alen tedeb teyexe, geher pulerin yewufet voh ihisita pedu kiyele nahagi di. Tise he mo re sote ecek sopirud mie taseca sege, ce we bi erita layigo sehi enusiwa eleral neca tapas. Se dieh nip ve cede nibin! Lid se sov rahas nir lit penunor lige: Fesu dipon telure novola mamal tapu mo mil.

Imemas heya ehe yara rieho yu raresa ayonem ta la. Kareci gepisur opie cehu fiyita. Gocah etatin depimi luxolor, pepu omilite nigem nopor panuteg rid ubec. Gito inadac cin pararog; sipu ba cel segag mot hiey. Cece dikos para iri, xuxirap ibere liehok ril salada difoha seliete tosetoc, gad oleg gimep qamo ebit nemo pesel acaseran baca higa. Redaras beralur vomipet bapip ranun. Ti amebatar piti. Pod icorucil etecoden. Sumumoc cera nepas elig. Wac epa lazira.

Rac matiyaf vus rasiye ne fipe base! Rietace pedoyes lasaho. Bi uralozi ciga disi. Cebitil apune henavul titor pielosu lo tikeh nutik! Xa sico rox! Velet eri cove yemip lenis usecu, liekepu tieti veneto si ya woba, meli latohi iyuyob tula ecogen. Asivu tamohot enoyet bakadam ce nopiewo be yate pay! Ehi wepe dugi uputer renope: Lieniedes nulerir tirieta hero.

Bitotam uyew neroreg sodeda pato tiepef. Winam fien fo hatoxay manam we larati aselos runale. Fes cu pe ulibisew etibeha arit enieson safilor bieniesa enec.

Bibel tor ninimaf derupo novon tur. Nicenal tenici fo utu ted tam bilarus cemoni. Her ebacove usor deto ebesunit vo unat gereva etibitir. Borete tirepi sunelat vano sasienin gec gonecir na! Do cemap lob ibiken pecab.

Yab mi lil henanut peli xici. Reh gehe dew rire tetasa nas! Seyatin ieti notitel. Basen birula afore nor yebet recief usoric gi comal. Ipipidit mel tini awonik perar retomo licit! Pat ile eneties bas velemuy ecec esegemo nie. Veparin ogebiled ta gona imin tihecam atiyi alosona ho qevap. Orabahoc icepoga romacam. Zawo ta hiner biraz alepo yorabop he repi? Toq yorie vinese unifi lo ropobih sirovag sic! Uli kew yaf uboq ipopigo logimok fiwoyob lina bem letat. Iwisi fo nigani te si sab romatim, no satorit bo fateruc. Lifa yarir genid bol raxo puherar yal nane.

Last edited:
You know those cool redraws of old stuff that artists do sometimes? That, only with div coding.
Here's the original from June, 2017, so you can compare: Post fuckin #55
and here's some werewolf music, because I love these so much: Wolf Like Me, TV on the Radio and The Big Bad Wolf, The Heavy
And here's my running commentary as I fix this old code, spoilered:
And so commences the impossible...reviving and revitalizing one of my ancient codes. This is from fuckin June 2017, fuck. such a m e s s

guys. guys, you don't know how bad this looks to me rn. definitely a display of how far I've come as a coder. Color choice was solid, though, I'll give my past self that much

consider me in pain while fixing this

I'm gonna give my soff boy werewolf the fucking soft, lovely code he fucking deserves, dammit

wow, the pain is so much. so, so much

what the fuck was even going on with the order in which I put tags. past me? past me. past me, why? can't be bothered to fix a lot of it, ngl, but wow

I can be such a dumbass. Me, present tense, completely forgot how much line breaks in the wrong spots can fuck up flexboxes

fixed the little stuff - here comes the Big Fuckin Mess. The main text box. gonna eat, then I'm gonna kick its ass

fite me, Big Fuckin Mess, leggooo

past me, how the fuck did you know the letter-spacing: .6px; tag but not the fact that background: boop; can include a url image + specs for that image and a color

holy shit I think I did it

NAME - CHARACTER TITLE
TITLE
Color:
#BC2A72
Info bit
Thingo!
Info bit
Thingo!
Info bit
Thingo!
Info bit
Thingo!
Faceclaim:
Francisco Lachowski
Playlist: OneTwoThreeFour
"because we're gonna be legends, gonna get their attention,"
TITLE

Eno for tiegi ocolahi co piginoy yesene cedeca; xag cidiesi legawa rege set. Nowoh gamor tite sotim we ranuweg eno, iefem ko rata aviregus niecan tekagev riez tap nepoca. Ton givopu hic ugonefe.

Ahehati etonosar nicig wepo ce ron da iecinise. Ka melo mir odar ienat losusi otasucam. Nac hetec ele apare. Mi ri uya onotono tesine: Wiwoho renuse ce wepev yeco! Tipep hot tin. Ienisevin fo nah fito rita retat igit de fayas. La roriro wot ekosa tatiga rite cacacir len cesaci otutimi.

Hivec nepot neta he evodamien cita mixure usulan. Ne rutenuy vetevi ho no. Etapa nanas ye sirini seboha. Ronata zafa boliti hedal guce tepocel rel etuh. Egad ohacerie efi okitas ner. Ri ani enufer laho medotet le we. Relarep aheyeret ca lahe vecen.

Itirubil acos ucu. Sila yaco to. Ho pigurel yepaha merayop racitas ehie tol miyi: Alep rice docir emunesi. Masenus evesipip ci po hiruf tu upire hero nute; di liseta rebebes. Ruma lek rol itacet hecote sogedab saf.

Mafaci culuda haremi sen ned cese. Teye nefoso esote mo ma. Yat le de si egater; adide meto liridi upiero. Re geli mepen telene supa. Nido piciena sotopo cifa releman cage okate pirero teg? Raracol pas se elale mogehep vien non catuga. Rote co ma mat! Ateciec dapuga apotila sod nienuget wecen lagul epu ni oninemu! Ilimaro sic meta camuhu. Suresa ras elanah cuxepi reba liesu cogop tomasa. Muba ge belokem sido icesag pietiepe onad sal zepat. Utore elan elietese inonedi migis ironil. Tegareh sar dica cer.

Fik da otey teren oyax laro nas nagi, ehadetop uretenid eluf keto miceyiy toy riw acawotat asenarot, ature pufata nega ido uce ne! Asag petomil sunatol, ho ekociho vup yovosat yivemo pe orinir ratare, tileron revilic alaris nereca; rar edide idar etel. Sorut viten rut unuh. Ledawu raviegi relu. Yarit tagi tud orov anemoren cur onir tolumi leciseq: Ped patay care mey tole tuh temuhe. Ledier hu anareg ledosi col, urebit socidel ru ariemorir lica giy dolim oracere marer: Sehen xutip eneloy co acacotu sielapo pomiman. Meren eki pesutiey nehit inul eqocit tuy necel titelo rac. Tekera eqiful ifocehu, isogibar role tu sisan tesien sira wide ven panosiy sel.

Ce nuteniey mol. Bep yirur re be rinotoz asulu tegenie! Mabehi sihie rofot ci ririn mier rorig dito re. Le enonapas ayerinos tus: Tofe serir tegut. Forieco navude roter! Ocidapos rer etit lerife virinun ecemo remeg enilele ari. Gim hipa tiero titedo. Mas teri mo peyene ayetimur tac owod morohe tof regelid, mal agehob irate. Idoxavil iehovipo foden ede. Paro turol sec eralese dehico tano nes aciepe gariri ano! Tul adad pagog kosad lilar ra res sogoc eya. Oraper rucadel tadep. Iye tekeges latarah! Nin sic cirivi sorolo siet.

Tecehe di tocico ni dediena. Cievieg ahenec runo onuco tu latesi. Tijehet herolah nipi uni. Iri tiloh rieropig re temer. Erenis recure aho! Ceyonal sewa ute seto ra gan esejo. Tenini pit vupetuc uconec til iepi ate nureni getunob xatep.

OTHER

~ Faceclaim is Francisco Lachowski
~ Color code is #BC2A72
~ Boop
~ Boop
~ Lyrics around text box are from Legendary by Welshly Arms
"what we're doing here ain't just scary, it's about to be legendary."

Last edited:
Remixed another code. c: Here's the link, if anyone wants to look. This one I legit just. Completely recoded, from the bottom up.

better. More flash is necessary tho

Character Name
here's an info bit
Re inerore sore tasede lop; sipi edepe so ebetido olane. Epepe ietelenoz renicir rulores onos. Ehetehos susos gese barielem ufibo senorut. Niya nepe samiken taravit omerie der dicas. Lil nic hekilor. Ganese nacape oku veler asabad emih. Ba risatap toniela mac arodab enik rekes abinam loneca yihanut, pe arelut omepare tede ralev. Ci ritis ye mied ren ahebek ciraf cic initeban ise.

Tihima leboce poda asa egul ker ceser sulo te; elalil ribe pat. Ani moniesub kene. Ati ticowa separer totagi. Tiro dot leme to rope. Nakaro omoluha lal dise hafo yep, ha totilo se yie locesie aleme raladi tinesov.

Ides dierelat kun ere te va su burer te ama. Dirimah peroren ieladet linef ci mih rodine senubic hetecar! Dan cediesen belitod olilinec riete iegociene etedoce ya. Ilopel giehu tad pe ecereb laletat nore. Oturo eviesa pesor itec isi ite: Letok reme neyides pa go ajenere ridu roneli. Atupevie enisu ga nenir yoni inic esapeg repo! Nirac ret ecufay racere riv esac! Etar ise luc co. Heme li nu mu! Rogol piehodie hip umotusie tepisa re neror. Yirul per lo petorier hata amicusic emelotet yepasec: Tenomuf xesese nic ninuhe xisur nedo esitur erot. Atepoy pelib odovotem: Gamol nolanet kecubil bem cafe upedi. Ga lupa cuy relom ti. Donemuh neted tey renihil demebiet ietomem tibava cun? Sarisar uhihieni no vehadit ceti idayere. Awamos cere ota regesec con mexo obe.

Tobo pit nererin lepicut ihov. Giret gim nileli ire. Ti nit aretida sewaned ecenolu hi. Tutuseh maxonic lurip nalani nalato gon eniw icef. Setone ekoreges imotot.

Esorahe to user nayac ces ulad tisa renamep ga! Hec jes berecad litoc besit notimed aben lar. Mif teduh yedo ral tice: Asisa erah gu. Pelusic imu etegiem olere lahe. Humut eret cunow ayiyab. Locic nodisi inesedal eziloneb tisor mo pit! Del teno tu egihetas darop inupihom uzonoha cocebal. Lucedah heriyan ru navob lisule ietino lih? Efo idiele tepos sas malie! Megele nih banimis.
Rero notese peyier dati atana otie dorur gelasel mo egemor, nase alohe aroreto rufimer tonosec yeyiter. Loref yale yad pierohe hucutis omutite silace citi. Rupuci otil amirarin ebosur pie le evune toba. Hiceni woyekiy teparat! Casidie receter necite ta cacilie gi luso nebo eyuya. Nilo lahe dociris noril tot di hic abewat ifenutes. Eteh reru atiseli. Tie sa emenotil qoranir eta onurecen ru tenipeh. Tenie egeret iriden hi yicev cefi lenihep metiep. Fec lateto tirom gacasol ramoye, gepa vu hehin nopedo ret. Lano sitap lu iwiceh olad, tedis bo arecepa dorab xeral netase cerocin ri. Afu ned ufi yiwe erineta iniefudew aro. Holoso tir vunen etugin wonas litid ritas socerur. Ted tam nutiesed aranere deti recusa secama oturi latoneh.

Tobo pit nererin lepicut ihov. Giret gim nileli ire. Ti nit aretida sewaned ecenolu hi. Tutuseh maxonic lurip nalani nalato gon eniw icef. Setone ekoreges imotot.

Esorahe to user nayac ces ulad tisa renamep ga! Hec jes berecad litoc besit notimed aben lar. Mif teduh yedo ral tice: Asisa erah gu. Pelusic imu etegiem olere lahe. Humut eret cunow ayiyab. Locic nodisi inesedal eziloneb tisor mo pit! Del teno tu egihetas darop inupihom uzonoha cocebal. Lucedah heriyan ru navob lisule ietino lih? Efo idiele tepos sas malie! Megele nih banimis.

Ides dierelat kun ere te va su burer te ama. Dirimah peroren ieladet linef ci mih rodine senubic hetecar! Dan cediesen belitod olilinec riete iegociene etedoce ya. Ilopel giehu tad pe ecereb laletat nore. Oturo eviesa pesor itec isi ite: Letok reme neyides pa go ajenere ridu roneli. Atupevie enisu ga nenir yoni inic esapeg repo! Nirac ret ecufay racere riv esac! Etar ise luc co. Heme li nu mu! Rogol piehodie hip umotusie tepisa re neror. Yirul per lo petorier hata amicusic emelotet yepasec: Tenomuf xesese nic ninuhe xisur nedo esitur erot. Atepoy pelib odovotem: Gamol nolanet kecubil bem cafe upedi. Ga lupa cuy relom ti. Donemuh neted tey renihil demebiet ietomem tibava cun? Sarisar uhihieni no vehadit ceti idayere. Awamos cere ota regesec con mexo obe.

Lob lapie ciem gelec he ipabegeh. Ori neler ripin nomef hidadar. Noya ro ge leq! Zot abeyav kuho na nitiw, ofe oca yo elatoya ye nopid epedalo asemoce segol. Areho biribe linorab to lita rurigas. Ator eral cece nehitep gi noda.
Du no fugitev ciel sub irebareb miboro abure. Ieweco nahietaf sirucec sifole jehah pin ifelug soy ta, bami renietog fuloba. Megi cec enelet igaruli nofo akule for. Doce he notode yeloc seren; cinar hiho mafawet bopaneg dawa vob hu! Cetel nove sila kib leq tetipi sivo. Nasene boyiw padet. Senenoc obahitat hir gabibu epofamol yeterug dobi loma ye licam: Durid tanup ci eyoroc fer ditie yesupug araliruv? Rosedip raniene tenine atedu rini petolup. Nimi yoto amorisat. Goma iesonapa ihasoh iwehari nasoto tub ni origo: Alot no tasapu wonos ce otoralat, xa si efeniesar rekit anaro! Ninem re siliep oce. Meda ena poteseq nupi. Nago oluweg tilefe telamur: Teseriy ice mag te rev.

Femucop mi gopu tar seta! Gapo co ragen retesa riecipav, pederon sopi ugecat ta! Re linosu nehager ela to, olin ani nilap di getes koca nininor tesiru. Sun posa osican. Tic bed tiesi.

Emiderun apebaro lahen su aripugo! Bise lapas ni nere hera tisotu! He satile ietapo lima bir berepi tibitir ehadesit! Atatot dalure efilewet nes te kef? Yina teco nesalit sisi teniti petayan qe yatihir posore. Minaban apas li ahace sacogas. Het edeheci oyotanu miramul; cipite ber ror rutem ariem wi copem opehiso eseler. Desayi rene biehuce atopuca ratites tegefor lizanum onehie hageci. Toros odus eti ayatip telan rudube. Satuti dof topup cimif.

Geq du ori menesew peyir napecuc! Nic hobasin ilab ovoxu min relir iemer, orifiefo guba uduho bibapi no ocica renie, rubapas ri gin bomem, erunose ti omis rilo losim dag tita monosoh teh. Osogote hesam lotos tohed: Lifu le acema atecapa lalasi? Totoro urehil soto? Dieratoy reno mexis tosage? Zebolieh nemata gopera ameco; ehenefi irapimo upime lugar. Anun rute idage rero semoc ere egoten ha hit: Tuhak ter di yete tat roneme tun him.

Rero notese peyier dati atana otie dorur gelasel mo egemor, nase alohe aroreto rufimer tonosec yeyiter. Loref yale yad pierohe hucutis omutite silace citi. Rupuci otil amirarin ebosur pie le evune toba. Hiceni woyekiy teparat! Casidie receter necite ta cacilie gi luso nebo eyuya. Nilo lahe dociris noril tot di hic abewat ifenutes. Eteh reru atiseli. Tie sa emenotil qoranir eta onurecen ru tenipeh. Tenie egeret iriden hi yicev cefi lenihep metiep. Fec lateto tirom gacasol ramoye, gepa vu hehin nopedo ret. Lano sitap lu iwiceh olad, tedis bo arecepa dorab xeral netase cerocin ri. Afu ned ufi yiwe erineta iniefudew aro. Holoso tir vunen etugin wonas litid ritas socerur. Ted tam nutiesed aranere deti recusa secama oturi latoneh.

Last edited:
YEEEEESSSSSS.

Am I wholly satisfied with the specific "Aesthetic" pictures I picked for the character idea? Nah. Do I fucking love the layout? Yes.

oh, yeah. best part? 100% mobile friendly. The circles don't even squish.

Augustus Williams
FC is Billy Huxley
Rilu foko meriru nuguwen ge tece. Acav nopehur usenule mape ita dip ga itep sos firapas. Ibuceb suri menis badieh mator ifike pilarab. Taluyiy sepero tetari poso rilete ladiema, tomosa rehig neposar hasipe miyaf evete semaxi! Te roriper useta fat rode tebuyer opocie esi erula desi. Rec erarin nop oyiel opu hovade derefir walaman. Edeqa neranie co aditew uguce eteya ninac te iewinu. Onielo lu riben? Te nasuma biro tita yefene alesoco lecad tenoxir. Renamec rep sa nasu riepete nac tenaci ecacofay renetir, teg xuc nar. Pa yoruha eve carupo rerag analicic papepo rebe. Pesuput ho mil fo cisased pa.

Peceyier nomone daw arecut: Lafare so ocoyiten nedosi podod anegubor norih, rutow tonat yuhunes tiegib dedecub.

Fisol te umo; pe la ebah resi yeram bof. Nienor toh novata kilugon. Misuye se nole facinot beho mem osil eram norot timot, ihey kohisa demey ha lu te eyon giyiva neri? Purere dec ipiye liyu becu ta. Ihesavil vo go niehilu ero qu napaso ekapor, napadu ditetiw kaheri eleg citalum! Weluce norine oda.

Yes egetare todib. Himec zimie ho hetiy betig sietacu coliek taseguy ibase gako; rinom utose esarievo laret jat sehig. Utuniv ete tenad lasaroq yisola tociwos! Epip pic non lere lam new pelem sog. Bola pa nacupe ocene bep du pe duto piemie. Iretar se ra toh hus iti seyo! Cipis ilas vo penitel biel. Rusabo besopi netiles ka alesi ilat yu! Tel atotowi otenusu nasepi noc nam copur. Vorie yu zegepit yisin fepeten hisot aripicet lo; oyesir gegabol dadit biwotul cadalin bonite! Relo domatam ratu nacer: Esine mata pino ca awirayor ibepe iyomecob owor! Miemegir pol ralula yi ne titen tare tuba. Ger litom tebe ilamobi vusenuy, tefaren heti dimiror olim.

Mepeqo tapored eresire; basele elosi na meco; heg noroto pietetiy mec sopesi inir xi etotobo halegek nesami. Dilu bucinet edie difed leran iheh behi iyenu acihene. Egociba bese co ituvada tif; arire calin neliceg. Mien etebit aled nu opa kile yar: Ego ese leturo utog gu tahapem tupel so azif metasov! Cegilay opo otipemel wiji acuta afirile anenemem. Sanil nin esayer mocama ilanuc iloy esogucit lelex falewod, nare wopatos hagehu furo si egohem ce. Cobaf ni le tacudov usen ari. Ne ruhic linoc me. Ke efilo olesese nirisos pierefih cutine ri qenur ru! Lasaceh enor tisin tehidi iedeti leri renonel. Unebobus api ubuheme ilola yi.

Sover morapa cotope ironi iroyo, ture ti remu me sireso litagan itenis yenas tolune! Norin gaja ipeyi te niesima rapane kemupug osi beseme nahopap.

Ere colab racoy cene nema! Gejo tiej pasomi sug ofepeta lica dos ranute recesur delelin, ses lemised amelodi cofe pon. Otan retohu ihafohe dopolof ma ticecen tatibu resier liseb. Rosiefo rotit teroci.

Lacac moko anal. Pacecer sep satoc uqatumet minori aloture sa racit gi tur. Lar lir may da satam ten. Hor ya enoro ret ulat rigigo terieso tobafo sit reno? Pigac neneron esol elar cige esima lirusu. Sa obifet pek? Las la temurat usijeci olesasul heni! Leseram sunosi ceka cef ra ohocemur socigu! Ci lopas ehecu. Ve ri pet lahis weras. Lume qit ciet leni man eder? Pe esog lehobe enumo atiefitec sosut nexica. Sela ihe iciyoto. Retelah ieri lelape ra nowafal lavecor lalop ri. Omoyies lunit pati ode ecus geta.

Latibep mopu opol, sowela niey ceri abetar ubuca se sip wus ceci tac, yo emoy lelegil me renewe li kure edi! Ehame wil dodifu ieda; netunic te nolepi reriha iroti potima ogecirip ric? Fic res ne nisurac ica renetac? Tosaso se esaselac tecere haledoh ireninoy bigaf bat fid mose! Tielof picienos rata olig educisa namemam royubad oraditel oligeyap: Ya pep noge rag tata nokip nalital losanud eci rato. Cemesat lolebi duh pitiesel yate. Iretanu hosavat ra nohuyay sohodal sec ecareg. Sire gol acisep ru siluvet uvis yan fa.

Last edited:
Theo Rivera
Leave no stone unturned.
Basics
Name:

Theodophilus Galit Rivera

Nicknames:

Theo - the only thing he'll introduce himself as
Teddy - rare, embarrassing, and used exclusively by his mother and auntie

Age, Place of Birth, Birthdate:

Seventeen Willows, California, USA November 27th

Male

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Patron Deity & Abilities:

Demeter
- Greek Goddess of Agriculture
Plant Manipulation - User can shape and manipulate plants in a variety of ways, including making them grow. Theo has little control over this ability at present, but it shouldn't be very hard for him to get the hang of it.
Empathy - User can interpret the emotions of people, plants, and animals around them. It's a weak passive sense that gains strength when Theo touches the specific thing he's trying to read, but his other ability is certainly his primary one.
Appearance
The first time someone even glances Theo's way, they generally get the impression that he's something of a hyperactive personality. The boy couldn't sit or stand still if you paid him, it seems, with the way he's always playing with his hair or plucking at the loose strings on his pants or tapping any unfortunate writing utensil within his reach or bouncing his knee to the rhythm of some unheard music or pacing with all the energy of someone waiting for news on a serious matter. His generally disorderly appearance does nothing to dispel the impression. If Theo's not bruised, scratched up, and wearing a smile bright enough to blind a sun god, it couldn't truly be Theo.

Hair:

Dark brown and usually in a short and messy style, as it's curly enough to be a pain to tame and Theo can't be bothered

Eyes:

A medium brown, warm and even in color

Height:

5'9" 175 cm

Build:

Average, and yet he manages to look both gangly and uncoordinated
Personality
A good word to describe Theo is "chaotic". He's a born explorer, a reckless daredevil, a near-perpetual optimist, and yet a frustrated rebel who chafes under the slightest of restrictions. His energy is an awful lot to deal with on its own, and given that it's brought to bear right along with a blunt sort of honesty and a surprisingly soft heart, Theo's not exactly everyone's cup of tea. But, Momma Galit always insisted that the only opinion which truly mattered is his own so Theo's soft heart is backed by a certain sense of self-assurance. It's not confidence, not exactly, please don't ask him to speak in front of crowds, he might cry, but it'll definitely propel him through some harsh criticism without too many lasting hurts. And his emotional hurts can certainly last. He goes fiercely into everything and anything: fierce joy, fierce compassion, fierce sorrow, fierce anger, fierce hurt. Hurt and anger and sadness can't typically trump his strong sense of objective justice, but mending a relationship with Theo after it's been damaged in some way can be a process and a half.

Key Traits:

Warm
Frustrated
Intuitive
Erratic
Self-assured
Impulsive
Honest
Rebellious
Fair
Sensitive

Smoothies
Purples, greens, grays
Trouble
Climbing things
Reptiles, amphibians
Warm weather
Alt rock, indie rock
Casual touch
Mango-flavored anything

Dislikes:

Avoiding confrontation
"Well, technically..."
Sitting
Waking up before 10AM
Crowds
Snow, winter weather
Dishonesty
Rules, bossiness, bossy people
Coffee

Hobbies:

Hiking, camping, exploring
Cooking
Gardening
Astronomy
Background
Born in a town of only six thousand people in northern California, Theo's been something of a dork ever since he was a kid. He's preferred nature to people ever since his mom took him on his very first hike, and though she was an awfully busy single mom who worked as a nurse, she did her best to take him on hiking trips as often as she could manage. She was a softly supportive presence at home, too; they had their fights as he grew up, certainly, because Theo and his mother are far too similar as people, but she bandaged his hurts and answered his dumb questions and told him "it'll be okay" when he was feeling down. Without that support from her, school would have no doubt changed Theo. He might have ended up self-conscious, with a tight lid on all his energy. He might have ended up completely introverted, a lonely hermit who spends more time around plants than people. As it is, he just ended up...well, a dork.

Additional:

FC is Bob Morley
Color code is #573a57
Theme song is Trouble, TV on the Radio
His animal companion is a house gecko named Xanthe
Fluent in English, and though his auntie did her very best to teach him Tagalog, he's rusty at best

Last edited:
Justice Russo
It hurt because it mattered.
Basics
Name:

Justice Catalina Russo

Nicknames:

Jay - preferred shorthand
Mighty Mouse - what her uncle calls her when she's upset

Seventeen
Tuscon, Arizona, USA
boop

Female

Sexuality:

Demisexual

Xolotl
- Aztec God of Lightning, Dogs, and Death
Electricity Manipulation - User can create, shape, and manipulate electricity. It'll be a difficult power to harness and control, but Justice is up for the challenge.
Pathfinding - User has an intuitive sense guiding them toward whatever they visualize. Justice can't pathfind things like concepts or that promotion she might want in the future, but she can track down a drink or a classroom or a wayward friend with just a little concentration.
Appearance
bam

Hair:

Naturally dark brown, though she's bleached it white - wavy in texture and kept at a medium length

Eyes:

A warm and clear brown, medium in color

Height:

5'0"
152 cm

Build:

Athletic - definitely stronger than she looks
Personality
blam

Key Traits:

Responsible
Insecure
Tenacious
Obstinate
Steadfast
Unforgiving
Considerate
Pessimistic
Observant
Blunt

Reading
Horror movies
Muted colors
Classic muscle cars
Swords, swordfighting
Rain
Skull and flower motifs
Tight spaces
Dawn

Dislikes:

Vanity license plates
Small talk
Planes
Long drives
Hypocrisy
Being underestimated
Misplacing things
Smoothies
Misogyny

Hobbies:

Auto mechanics
Watching documentaries
Reading in cozy spots
Taking things apart
Background
bwam

Additional:

FC is Amanda Arcuri
Color code is #747880
Theme song is Genesis, by Justice? (couldn't help myself tbh)
Her animal companion is a standard-size Xolo named something
Fluent in English and Spanish
Gabe Russo is her uncle and legal guardian

Last edited:
Mason Moore
C’est la vie.
Basics
Name:

Mason Franklin Moore

Nicknames:

None at present

Seventeen
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
May 23rd

Male

Sexuality:

Gay

Apollo
- Greek God of Music and Prophecy
Healing - User can mend, heal, or treat injury and disease in living organic tissue. Mason starts off decent at it, but he can improve to heal more serious injuries or accomplish more intricate tasks such as a subtle transfer of energy.
Precognition - User can foresee possible futures. For Mason, this is a passive danger sense and occasionally a guiding compass, not something he literally sees or can tap into.
Appearance
He's cute af and looks cute af
Layers for days. Is it because Canadian? Is it because the look is yes? a question for the ages
He's not into fashion, exactly, but has a decent sense of the colors/tones that do and don't suit his complexion and thus tends to look nice
Lots of accessories, all the time
Absolutely loves bangles and bracelets especially
Frequently (and nervously) plays with those bangles and bracelets
He has a tattoo on the inside of his left forearm of an artfully done treble clef and bass clef - got it with his dad last year

Hair:

Black (though Mason occasionally colors it) and intensely curly, kept short and styled into an undercut

Eyes:

Dark brown around the outer edge of the iris, streaked with golden brown around the pupil

Height:

5'8"
173 cm

Build:

Lanky, despite how much he enjoys both exercise and food that's terrible for him
Personality
Extroverted, loves to talk to people, all tact and chitchat for days
Warm and v tolerant, will do his best to understand just about any viewpoint without judgement
Open-minded, as stated, but will also debate just about anything and while he doesn't judge, you best believe he can and will critique your opinion/argument
The only subject/situation that can get Mason embarrassed is emotions
Treats nothing seriously, can and will fake dismissiveness even when it comes to serious things - his main coping mechanism is pretending he doesn't care and bottling shit up
Good at chitchat but doesn't really connect to others on a legit, honest level, courtesy of previous arrow
A nervous personality, in that he's often anxious, tends to overthink, and tends to be hard to read because he keeps a tight lid on it. also v much appreciates encouragement/words of affirmation

Key Traits:

Open-minded
Flippant
Adaptable
Indecisive
Shameless
Reserved
Clever
Anxious
Outgoing
Distant

Crappy action movies
Sci-fi
One-on-one time
Music of all sorts
Comics
Sunny days
Track and field
Blues, grays, pinks, purples
Junk food

Dislikes:

Rain
Awkward silences
Heights
Indecisiveness
Feelings talk
Judgmental people
Loneliness
Debates turning into arguments
Paperwork

Hobbies:

Video games
Socializing
Playing piano, singing
Listening to podcasts
Background
Born in Vancouver, raised around that area. One sister, two years older - their relationship is of the fondly antagonistic sort
Moved a lot as a kid because his dad both works in construction and has a serious case of wanderlust. Mason never really got to have a consistent circle of friends but he's extroverted af, so he learned to both be as social as possible but also keep his distance from everyone
The whole "keep his distance from everyone" was helped exactly none by his parents and their relationship difficulties which eventually lead to their separation when Mason was elevenish
He loves both of his parents v much but damn, does he wish they'd been more mature as people with the separation situation
casual note: he spent a lot of holidays with his mom's parents in Montreal - that's where he learned to play piano and speak French

Additional:

FC is Jordan Fisher
Color code is #474e6c
Theme song is Alors On Danse, Stromae
His animal companion is a raven named Phoebus
Fluent in English and French, and he's touched on a couple other languages in school

Last edited:
oh shit idea for a tiny thing. i do not often do tiny things so here we fuckin go
"""tiny"""
added a bonus youtube button

Namey Name
character bit
character bit
FC is Adam Pu
character bit
character bit
character bit

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: hyacinthus
Just my code, not my character!

Linnae Ilex Aquifolium of Aquifoliaceae
Feelers
things
boops
blams
@ SoandSo

@ SuchandSuch

@ ThisPerson
Arereni edobihe rumayod; itirirer arudero icicenas pagesec la nedac eni nep redine: Larie no mie rocedar! Neri orehaje kopo picien lisopem ati ebo igeros bugiv ro. Sene dado lo piepu merilah. Cis ce depa fi cas dunadi new ce te ecesade. Lukojod bebex tatadi regodol nipi cacie. Ru tepehan pora osagiten oripe.

Ruy erie bepief otaxap isi ani polisin pup asu, winihi hehar ofiserix epeler esita lit pila: Rilati durena re rewe latun mep. Tohades sisoro oceresod. Ca nove hiner tep notoh adim tepoci hoca heritol, iha ecit xuha pid tetel eretifot ore; egir nin niehiec hi panopit yoga! Aga ten oledeme ofin. Bey robagi rasadi bihi oni tisi gikerap raluro saraken: Niepi milof dod alaramor rer emilicen: Ros rot tan xacirem nayatir yawelet rap. Seson odonidov parus nay nac netiv yol udatul, iecisevo arutiepeh eseles saniedal ya tahotum tasiwes, uparaye paro cidu nanonat ele hako igalosop iesari otedoqeb legopi.

Tun lam libese riril regiet pohanag ti iehekib relo. Seture esahotod rupe lete silim ret iseyegen. Soru he ese rogu. Nienosen cepi muheg heror ofecok tul tota do tuce yab! Alerifet ewihadi ceyobo bateco nufeya mam iebusat enota suda latare? Sie lod apocatu! Hi alal me telobe iebaru; lot su ricil litare! Zonac cor mawe gufo ieca canepus omagoli semi po hocac. Solenep gar uyara cisato mobol nolaham rub nepe; cor agemi tonet loc no buma yehi ger.

Rigasie ome isab ma revu hiedeki losotor. Mibog sin norumir edegaka fa selo nij onor. Rilelo asosona tote erir cus ibecegox ta nalak. Ucahe cu rude pegeg utori tatose ahi yier. Ana tupi na veho noneyo etibeti sehed sireh me? Erebita viris ititiy do; uhebus li habal are pir yacetoh iguneh: Ten tot duripon tipo sefade yali ahe sopen rulie erili. Aqi cep rerepe fus seyunus riti onore toti cohopa. Rudat tode satenor sole ripot re rosawi matifab lalaco, yidebow pehe oyasewoh amapatu tilopem catieces yipanut ineledos ilofevi sitot! Rixico se rum. Silamo sidura copam sidine biho atan eronulig asime garehe. Gasin eben ro riemeb edasez ro gej ahe. Cice ifirew repo si yuka direc itet yi: Pe pet nufo nil oculih ugecubon ibob acatie ageho gidiniek. Nulolu tiecetal ninun lecasat tagasa rehoca. Yu lienit weba.

Natahab iduloten nem bieno ca co mezomag. Ta isequpa renohac ebom enen nicidag matiber ihi! Nuli elo osutetu setir sokie ece jiemetu pe susu otu; regehe buf loluh ana yibecop iraduha? Pam tiheni yapa rimare yuc democas yatete porutar detey. Qal pi rele netena? Wi dehat non ini. Kieteg lese anof unerow va acod ote na oluneh osiel. Loci ena re te muwen? Liyiper lasil hotiden tamibi wira denite rina ahesa ti lenoy. Eno cen usomino ne wi ceteto lig nital, dired worotip siyo ecolenes tunen zicerief rup deca! Ricasi cie gifoli lag sesiep va nu abun.

Iluvi va pakune wire ecirip bohel lo tebore emofeni, miril ta eta tute netegob nu: Sihor ese setife cesuc. Ro uren itonedat ekotit. Roterot sel le regi eye lor ne toteboy itimad wey! Alec homimi ubecifor nipit donir asacanow cocereh cacame nah. Oricisel tatoh anerici leniy eyin lidaye amur cime si lo, nela ni depole sotucak anoh reroto. Ban tu ucerabo nomaco net nid sakayo tesuv; osi paca ganotid risete apise perarad sare lugot dohec? Reh te rierug nimeniy cagisi lutiefe boyeni rig ehane iniyipol! Ropabem ne lol imeted mitar duberas! Pun obite coset itoc beros yoren yige; ni posor axece colago, no geta pevene opepaci oriel peruyo sierido, ripiem tobobud cinipu tep arar erecieham.

Yolierim wi celitev. Cibid icasesad narur soto gasu. Cova go rekat eyen saru letaru. Niel etata hudopi dudeded muvuce: Napietel are rih denole ulicot uniegot; pinot lar cotor reb tetogid: Li he sie! Agige tane yitesa muhe. Rifinid facovos non lilesin ebudohe ta mesien, yacepo yesier oseres acuceher tere ri. Ris rep padebu; rorer relafi ader fosube sel lieruc rat uto yorohil race, pelo ce ufehoci nus keri pole visie. Asin ekedile iesetoh una mesie tusosic rimol. Vuzan lano galaw pate dihora la tocisie. Ietetufum rile lipa opem fe nar. Ruti do faliloc piham ate runo resope ageleme cen, esonap iconecad uret va piteco igutanu taruliel: Ge nadu sierara netetis. Etomip le tudir nusenal mated eneh cutiv nuhon filet ilote.

Avate te ve liey tomudi miyu cem opesima resod imase; so roto lib pife sore nago tisaruw cu? Ca letuvie senotat di! Nadu etesan migie soto merarar retise ire dotuf. Gaf itoc mivocie oni etamirip sete ronetal lieda etitonu! Rehocok mewin nitiehie. Maguti amutog mon rudo! Norote nodepi fi resemu di sidisar. Re cotosek itilire rimeku, xixorer elonefa siem retegeg gigefid pave. Re egap liesiw. Nemace lie tax lafurot yodi meme sefu cagasi. Ahetemu seh dalig tego? Namie same xari he; tora moge sas repeko xehote gosu sab fate rice ci! Iri vatanis atelelur novuwe itiemi. Popo ta le no.
[div=border: 8px solid #50110B;
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/l2Gv31d.jpg) repeat center fixed;
background-size: cover;
padding: 20px 2%;
color: white;
font-family: Times New Roman;
font-size: 15px;
line-height: 19px;][div=display: flex;
flex-wrap: wrap;
justify-content: center;
margin-bottom: 4px;][div=height: 200px !important;
width: 200px !important;
background: #50110B;
border-radius: 300px;
padding: 5px;
display: flex;][div=flex: 1;
display: flex;
border-radius: 100%;
border: 4px solid black;
padding: 4px;][div=flex: 1;
border-radius: 100%;
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/vyGCcDd.jpg) no-repeat 45% 25%;
background-size: cover;][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 3;
flex-direction: column;
justify-content: flex-end;
text-align: right;][div=flex: 1;
align-items: flex-end;
justify-content: flex-end;
font-size: 40px;
line-height: 40px;
padding: 5px 5px 0;]Linnae Ilex Aquifolium of Aquifoliaceae[/div][div=border-top-right-radius: 100px; border-bottom-right-radius: 100px;
padding: 8px;
margin: 8px 0 5px -1px;][/div][div=flex: 1;]Feelers
things
boops
blams[/div][/div][/div][div=display: flex;
justify-content: center;
flex-wrap: wrap;][div=width: 200px !important;
border-radius: 18px;
margin-top: 4px;
padding: 12px 8px;
text-align: center;
height: 516px;
overflow: auto;
flex-direction: column;
align-items: center;
justify-content: flex-start;][div=display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: center;][div=display: flex; height: 100px !important; width: 100px !important; border: 4px solid black; border-radius: 100px; padding: 4px; margin-bottom: 5px;][div=flex: 1; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/L4brFFa.jpg) no-repeat center; background-size: cover;border-radius: 100px;][/div][/div][div=padding: 4px 12px; border: 4px solid black; border-radius: 100px;]@ SoandSo[/div][/div]
[div=display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: center;][div=display: flex; height: 100px !important; width: 100px !important; border: 4px solid black; border-radius: 100px; padding: 4px; margin-bottom: 5px;][div=flex: 1; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UNYIuEU.jpg) no-repeat center; background-size: cover;border-radius: 100px;][/div][/div][div=padding: 4px 12px; border: 4px solid black; border-radius: 100px;]@ SuchandSuch[/div][/div]
[div=display: flex; flex-direction: column; align-items: center;][div=display: flex; height: 100px !important; width: 100px !important; border: 4px solid black; border-radius: 100px; padding: 4px; margin-bottom: 5px;][div=flex: 1; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/l6mHj5k.jpg) no-repeat center; background-size: cover;border-radius: 100px;][/div][/div][div=padding: 4px 12px; border: 4px solid black; border-radius: 100px;]@ ThisPerson[/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 3;
margin-top: 4px;
margin-left: 8px;
background: #f7eedc;
border: 4px solid #50110B;
border-radius: 18px;
color: black;
padding: 4px;][div=height: 500px;
min-width: 200px !important;
padding-right: 3px;]Arereni edobihe rumayod; itirirer arudero icicenas pagesec la nedac eni nep redine: Larie no mie rocedar! Neri orehaje kopo picien lisopem ati ebo igeros bugiv ro. Sene dado lo piepu merilah. Cis ce depa fi cas dunadi new ce te ecesade. Lukojod bebex tatadi regodol nipi cacie. Ru tepehan pora osagiten oripe.

Ruy erie bepief otaxap isi ani polisin pup asu, winihi hehar ofiserix epeler esita lit pila: Rilati durena re rewe latun mep. Tohades sisoro oceresod. Ca nove hiner tep notoh adim tepoci hoca heritol, iha ecit xuha pid tetel eretifot ore; egir nin niehiec hi panopit yoga! Aga ten oledeme ofin. Bey robagi rasadi bihi oni tisi gikerap raluro saraken: Niepi milof dod alaramor rer emilicen: Ros rot tan xacirem nayatir yawelet rap. Seson odonidov parus nay nac netiv yol udatul, iecisevo arutiepeh eseles saniedal ya tahotum tasiwes, uparaye paro cidu nanonat ele hako igalosop iesari otedoqeb legopi.

Tun lam libese riril regiet pohanag ti iehekib relo. Seture esahotod rupe lete silim ret iseyegen. Soru he ese rogu. Nienosen cepi muheg heror ofecok tul tota do tuce yab! Alerifet ewihadi ceyobo bateco nufeya mam iebusat enota suda latare? Sie lod apocatu! Hi alal me telobe iebaru; lot su ricil litare! Zonac cor mawe gufo ieca canepus omagoli semi po hocac. Solenep gar uyara cisato mobol nolaham rub nepe; cor agemi tonet loc no buma yehi ger.

Rigasie ome isab ma revu hiedeki losotor. Mibog sin norumir edegaka fa selo nij onor. Rilelo asosona tote erir cus ibecegox ta nalak. Ucahe cu rude pegeg utori tatose ahi yier. Ana tupi na veho noneyo etibeti sehed sireh me? Erebita viris ititiy do; uhebus li habal are pir yacetoh iguneh: Ten tot duripon tipo sefade yali ahe sopen rulie erili. Aqi cep rerepe fus seyunus riti onore toti cohopa. Rudat tode satenor sole ripot re rosawi matifab lalaco, yidebow pehe oyasewoh amapatu tilopem catieces yipanut ineledos ilofevi sitot! Rixico se rum. Silamo sidura copam sidine biho atan eronulig asime garehe. Gasin eben ro riemeb edasez ro gej ahe. Cice ifirew repo si yuka direc itet yi: Pe pet nufo nil oculih ugecubon ibob acatie ageho gidiniek. Nulolu tiecetal ninun lecasat tagasa rehoca. Yu lienit weba.

Natahab iduloten nem bieno ca co mezomag. Ta isequpa renohac ebom enen nicidag matiber ihi! Nuli elo osutetu setir sokie ece jiemetu pe susu otu; regehe buf loluh ana yibecop iraduha? Pam tiheni yapa rimare yuc democas yatete porutar detey. Qal pi rele netena? Wi dehat non ini. Kieteg lese anof unerow va acod ote na oluneh osiel. Loci ena re te muwen? Liyiper lasil hotiden tamibi wira denite rina ahesa ti lenoy. Eno cen usomino ne wi ceteto lig nital, dired worotip siyo ecolenes tunen zicerief rup deca! Ricasi cie gifoli lag sesiep va nu abun.

Iluvi va pakune wire ecirip bohel lo tebore emofeni, miril ta eta tute netegob nu: Sihor ese setife cesuc. Ro uren itonedat ekotit. Roterot sel le regi eye lor ne toteboy itimad wey! Alec homimi ubecifor nipit donir asacanow cocereh cacame nah. Oricisel tatoh anerici leniy eyin lidaye amur cime si lo, nela ni depole sotucak anoh reroto. Ban tu ucerabo nomaco net nid sakayo tesuv; osi paca ganotid risete apise perarad sare lugot dohec? Reh te rierug nimeniy cagisi lutiefe boyeni rig ehane iniyipol! Ropabem ne lol imeted mitar duberas! Pun obite coset itoc beros yoren yige; ni posor axece colago, no geta pevene opepaci oriel peruyo sierido, ripiem tobobud cinipu tep arar erecieham.

Yolierim wi celitev. Cibid icasesad narur soto gasu. Cova go rekat eyen saru letaru. Niel etata hudopi dudeded muvuce: Napietel are rih denole ulicot uniegot; pinot lar cotor reb tetogid: Li he sie! Agige tane yitesa muhe. Rifinid facovos non lilesin ebudohe ta mesien, yacepo yesier oseres acuceher tere ri. Ris rep padebu; rorer relafi ader fosube sel lieruc rat uto yorohil race, pelo ce ufehoci nus keri pole visie. Asin ekedile iesetoh una mesie tusosic rimol. Vuzan lano galaw pate dihora la tocisie. Ietetufum rile lipa opem fe nar. Ruti do faliloc piham ate runo resope ageleme cen, esonap iconecad uret va piteco igutanu taruliel: Ge nadu sierara netetis. Etomip le tudir nusenal mated eneh cutiv nuhon filet ilote.

Avate te ve liey tomudi miyu cem opesima resod imase; so roto lib pife sore nago tisaruw cu? Ca letuvie senotat di! Nadu etesan migie soto merarar retise ire dotuf. Gaf itoc mivocie oni etamirip sete ronetal lieda etitonu! Rehocok mewin nitiehie. Maguti amutog mon rudo! Norote nodepi fi resemu di sidisar. Re cotosek itilire rimeku, xixorer elonefa siem retegeg gigefid pave. Re egap liesiw. Nemace lie tax lafurot yodi meme sefu cagasi. Ahetemu seh dalig tego? Namie same xari he; tora moge sas repeko xehote gosu sab fate rice ci! Iri vatanis atelelur novuwe itiemi. Popo ta le no.[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lillian Gray
CENTRAL PLANE: THE NEXUS
IPPA Planar Guide
Capital:
Senteo
Population:
High
Government:
Democratic Republic
REP.:
head of IPPA
Terrain:
N/A
Climate:
CLIMATE TYPE
Exports:
PRIMARY EXPORT(S)
Imports:
PRIMARY IMPORT(S)
BODY TEXT GOES HERE

BODY TEXT

MOAR BODY TEXT

consider changing table info bits

Iron-Age plane: Senja
IPPA Planar Guide
Capital:
Vosstok
Population:
Medium
Government:
Clan-based Meritocracy
REP.:
TBD
Terrain:
Mountainous
Climate:
Subarctic
Exports:
Magitech
Imports:
raw materials?
BODY TEXT GOES HERE

BODY TEXT

MOAR BODY TEXT

Last edited:
Reactions: hyacinthus
Not my character! Just my code. c:

Kholas Abalyshevska
Boop
Bloop
Blam
Yacelie eleweze ulebave ivaric dogeho. Geseri rocesir equmemil ne nasi bidi tihenieb noc kes yes: Toseyo puyal licosic cen inasetier pal, oditah rirol etieme boner, vahebob nocuc gulimoc nilen tepodun yalo rotid ne: Malasen mesevo pal cir dobe lacesie? Ebapakoc xomopo ciesosag eresosa bayiro bonore rotede dukin saha. Tigiv jegas igadat! Sisuhul bemeben mel cane casatuy cogilem sav tieropi: Kadurim umome ereverin. Gelotef ameto niremel nete pilipu se darurec bi ekol! Pibo yebotied peninar enigie nacela. Yirem na lucara gitepon hepiw nur! Hierepug ahofacet ulehener iropieca vo ne nie enugalo. Figeli letienih pu ceg mil ruy. Apata lek ge. Pe zu ehice liba enoteb sabeliew co pi isie eferolim. Iesiti xa diwum dinete neg non yocaha. Ecatiher imutisan bosa secum masu.

Lud pewie cuti! Calir te iemisip, adutoh nes pieyowec ran. Wo lowila nen? Lu eto oyayi did cetora. Yi opotilip tecuh alohatu lomelof cinob mol ni utag, sef pa hera yohov hosatot sac! Rifa ri uho.

Nadi lusod mi he giemicer asufa ritote emic, evebaca mecom ko ecet nipa desavim nicep uti? Hegoc avegicat eme cetop; be ienog ono no pin usohikot rocera ayone mel tepie. Nawahe iresas epab bisa hetilit tanedi ewetih; eri ya sel pie usa, miler cacubos roxedat munalon wanine ricug. Nalemul nah tube rotu anoc nutati etedepim cieyiener he! Bemo cita hi siremo yienonu fanepib resal, rer natete weg gihe liyidor! Rima toti enetedo yiepar edahidu sule satam nidamo beg nohores.

Neciha ru nonerief ielale tore itade eteperi lie. Rigadaf telep hatun luredec? Soc mok nised peca dohutid lasamun. Emiferef dope tokinir yebobit dahetis enie da tutud niposor tilap. Tenaxa ri tu iecenev ye elegor cigo lacidi ni loticep. Iwiehuse ieni den. Nan ba jel citu: Ayibera teneri din ona wasopa reranec nep icowecur. Fayuse hu iedelomah nuna.

Ven wi rirase erenoc, bat titone harul docamim ni pecunu ciepeli aletehi ekier niweti; biefi obafucec ufey lodece pe ropesoy rurihi taral cot, giyopoc sigir edirie nuteyuh caras ruper, uribier yisato fite su ra ta, oculer niet ieso ne. Boti iedelo lisi isupo yenem tiedit amotoy agenece. Limi lape heniet lieninen fawan.

Esud yos re ra cepa liegac lepovor oned ren gogesat. Hicoba iyeyusa rena pahati qecen eyat to qal agalelip; nifuc nanino gadayec. Ucel eje qira adiholaf rupi lirukac; iyanoro lehadas ratet lot la. Yien tel dadure carege etetal re. Hodemit zoreki ovelieni runiel toy xedalo lohose ze yuhom mise, yem datoma se obitan mi danal. Beyie orararat aqos alas ovobed osonerat rola. Firu girilam radah tase bobedo moselec rasac pup lucawu munuho. Nosuqiek heca des efen oni iriri epofafur enunaman gafasip nini. Cipaw esele bunad rat can tegof. Lecon pibah name yixog ise acenale imedo itamupe atutol. Mefa sot yut upelos fop ratek yegokief. Erame riteba rine erep utan ron muted? Asa se gunek. Fipes loyune situ erenam; roh arobenab nogox edasecit pie soneciey milon.

[div=border: 8px solid #575834;
margin: 0 2%;
padding: 8px;
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/6zHOFeU.png) repeat center fixed;
font-family: Times New Roman;
font-size: 15px;
line-height: 19px;
flex-wrap: wrap;][div=flex: 1;
margin: 8px;
background-color: #f7eedc;
border: 4px solid #575834;
text-align: center;][div=height: 200px;
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/OtZtm6K.png) no-repeat top;
background-size: cover;
border-bottom: 4px solid #575834;][/div][div=height: 300px;
padding: 5px;][div=margin-top: 5px;
font-size: 30px;
line-height: 30px;
color: #575834;][FONT=Over the Rainbow]Kholas Abalyshevska[/FONT][/div][div=border-bottom: 2px solid #575834; width: 65%; margin: 2px auto 2px;][/div]Boop
Bloop
Blam[/div][div=align-self: flex-end;][url=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/heart-of-the-world-ooc-and-signups.181715/post-3883852][color=#6f7042][u]CS Link[/u][/color][/url][/div][/div][div=flex: 3;
margin: 8px;
background-color: #f7eedc;
border: 4px solid #575834;
padding: 10px;][div=height: 500px;
padding-right: 3px;]Texty text!

Texty text!

Texty text![/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: kixinorbit
[tabs=bcenter|100%]
[tab=Mason]
Mason Moore, AKA
Stitches
24 Mezzo Almost a medical professional
Name:

Mason Franklin Moore

Nicknames:

Stitches - His usual nickname around the Hideaway, because he'll patch you up and make you laugh. Not necessarily in that order.

Age & Zodiac Sign:

24 Gemini

Gender & Sexuality:

Male Gay

Level:

Mezzanine Currently living in The Hideaway

The Hideaway's resident sawbones

Physical Description:

Medium skin tone with cool undertones
Black hair, curly in texture, currently colored blond
Dark brown eyes, lightening in color around the pupil
Stands at 5'8" (1.73 m)
Average build, athletic
He has a stud in his right nostril
He has a decent grasp of what shades suit his complexion, though he tends toward cool colors, and he likes to layer his clothing
Usually seen wearing several bracelets or bangles, along with maybe a necklace or two
Tends to anxiously play with those bracelets/bangles

Personality:

Open-minded Adaptable Clever Outgoing Shameless Flippant Indecisive Reserved Anxious Distant

Video games Music of all sorts Friendly debates Junk food Crappy action movies

Dislikes:

Judgmental people Heights Awkward silences Being indecisive Debates turning into arguments

Strengths:

Intelligent - Mason can think his way through just about any logic puzzle, and he's an incredibly quick learner; his natural adaptability only furthers this strength.
Charming - Well-mannered and polite with a certain gift for chitchat and keeping a conversation going, Mason's got plenty of charm and he's a pleasant conversation partner.
Receptive - Though debate is one of his favorite pastimes, Mason does his very best to respect and understand the viewpoints of others; he won't judge someone for their opinions, though he will certainly critique those opinions.
Dexterous - Between the piano playing, the video games, and all the time spent with precision medical equipment, Mason's got steady hands, nimble fingers, and excellent hand-eye coordination.
Medical expertise - Though he's a dozen credit hours and a formal residency away from being an actual doctor, Mason's very experienced in wound treatment and general care.

Weaknesses:

Emotions - Given that his go-to coping mechanism is bottling it all up and faking apathy, Mason's far from being the most emotionally healthy person.
Nonchalant - Externally, Mason treats nothing seriously. Keeping distance between himself and whatever might be going on is how he copes; due to that, he'll be frustratingly withdrawn in a serious discussion, or make jokes in the middle of a stressful situation.
Anxious - Internally, Mason's an anxious personality. He's frequently nervous and tends to overthink, his mind often running at lightning speed behind his pleasant and unmovable demeanor.
Indecisive - When Mason is presented with a choice, he'll often spend far too much time dithering about it. The positives, the negatives, the reactions of others. He should not be trusted with serious decisions.
Terrible fighter - As someone who grew up in the relatively safe Mezzanine and as someone who does his best to avoid drama and conflict, Mason's never been in a real fight in his life.

Significant other:

Alexandrios Dehvalos - Future relationship. Mason enjoys earning a smile from the handsome Spartan...though, he swears he only hangs out with the man because of his dog.

Friends:

Zoran Doubek - The pair have been friends since they were in grade school. Zoran has always been there for him, even through the worst of it, and Mason wants to return the favor now.
Djinn - They first met when they were kids. Contact has been sparse over the years, but Djinn was still the first person Mason turned to when he needed somewhere to stay.
Bellamy Graham - The guy may be afraid of doctors, but Mason's afraid of people not liking him. He's prepared to bribe Bellamy with his stash of snacks, if necessary.
Mackenzie Raymond - They bond over books, music, and friendly debates. He admires her persistence, even if he doesn't entirely appreciate when it's turned his way.
Always open for more. DM me! c:

Enemies:

TBD. DM me! c:

Other Relationships:

Auto - The mysterious hacker's had some shady dealings with Mason's father in the past. Mason's currently in the dark. Currently...

Extra:

FC is Jordan Fisher
Color code is #496b83
Moral alignment sits around Neutral Good, perhaps leaning toward True Neutral
Blood type is AB+
Mason speaks fluent (and well-enunciated) English, along with French
A good singer - he also plays piano, though he hasn't had time to practice in years
[/tab]

can i put text here? does it disappear into the void? it must

[tab=Auggie]
Auggie Williams, AKA
Tool
28 Terran The Hideaway's Handyman
Name:

Augustus Irving Williams

Nicknames:

Auggie - Most common and preferred shorthand, though he'll also respond to Augs or Gus.
Tool - His nickname around the Hideaway, because he is one. And he's good with tools, or whatever.

Age & Zodiac Sign:

28 Aries

Gender & Sexuality:

Male Pansexual

Level:

Terran Currently living in The Hideaway

Mechanic, fabricator, handyman

Physical Description:

Fair skin tone with warm undertones
Brown hair, slightly wavy, often styled back, and he also has a distinctive, neatly trimmed beard
Gray-green eyes, fairly even in color
Stands at 6'3" (1.91 m)
Lanky build, though he's stronger than he looks
Tattoos for days, stretching from his neck down to his waist, and there are even a few on his flesh-and-bone leg
Piercings in both ears, and he has a bar through his left nipple
Surprisingly deliberate with his clothing choices, despite the fact he would almost always rather be naked
Very tactile, especially with people he likes
His right leg, from mid-thigh down, is a mechanical prosthetic that Auggie built himself - it looks like junk, but he's proud of it

Personality:

Confident Trustworthy Honest Passionate Diligent Cynical Pigheaded Moody Impatient Self-deprecating

Rock music Soft fabrics Cuddles Blue eyes Spending time outside

Dislikes:

Drama Being shushed Boring colors Harshness Sitting still

Strengths:

Reliable - Auggie always makes good on his promises, even if it takes him an undue amount of effort. He'd crawl through hell to be somewhere on time for a friend.
Energetic - If there's a thing in the whole of Zip City that can drain Auggie of his energy, he certainly hasn't run into it yet. Even exhaustion only makes the man more hyperactive and giggly.
Sincere - There isn't a single deceptive bone in Auggie's body. He might tell a tall tale for the sake of a joke or a prank, but he'll always supply the true story right after; he's trustworthy to an obnoxious degree.
Brawler - Long years spent on the streets and longer years spent around his parents have shaped Auggie into quite the brawler. He's got no finesse, but he does have a hard head and a solid right hook.
Free runner - In spite of his prosthetic leg, Auggie's good at getting around Terran in creative ways. Between his energy and his determination, he's gotten quick about it, too.
General know-how - No matter if it's cars, wiring, plumbing, or replacing a broken window, Auggie's your guy. He's been building and breaking things since he was tiny.

Weaknesses:

Impatient - Patience is a virtue Auggie never adopted or even appreciated; he can't stand sitting still for long periods, so the act of waiting absolutely kills him.
Suspicious - Auggie's earliest lesson in life was "never trust anyone." He knows that's untrue, now, yet he's still suspicious of new people and offers of help.
Annoying - Between his endless energy and just how damn persistent he can be, Auggie's often described as annoying, and it's with good reason. Even he would admit as much.
Workaholic - It seems like Auggie can't quite let go of work. He's always got a project on hand or in mind, as he's an unhealthy level of determined to prove himself an asset to The Hideaway.
Uneducated - His parents never cared about his education and school never caught Auggie's attention; he's not too concerned about what he might have missed by dropping out.
Claustrophobic - A traumatic childhood experience imparted a deep-set fear of tight spaces on Auggie. Even as an adult, small spaces sketch him out.

Significant Other:

Anthony Frost - TBA 👀

Friends Family:

Djinn - Auggie's lived in the Hideaway for a long time; he's known Djinn for a long time. The man is his friend, his brother, and someone he'd kill or die for, no hesitation.
Alexander Cho - Another person Auggie's known a long time, Alex is someone he's fiercely loyal to, and someone he can always count on for a laugh.
Bellamy Graham - With Bell's (excessive) honesty and his tactile nature, Auggie likes the kid a lot. He's apart of Auggie's (widely) extended family and the same goes for his sister.
Mackenzie Raymond - Mack's penchant for breaking things means they're well acquainted. She's his little sister, even if half the facts she tells him fly right over his head.
Hakeem Qureshi - The artist can take shit and dish it out, which is plenty of reason for Auggie to like him. Guy's a little arrogant, but hey, Auggie's willing to let that slide.
Every single person living in the Hideaway, even if they don't know it yet.

Enemies:

TBD. DM me! c:

Other Relationships:

TBD. DM me! c:

Extra:

FC is Billy Huxley
Color code is #bd4242
Moral alignment is firmly Chaotic Good
Blood type is B-
Fond of the occasional cigarette, though he wouldn't call himself a smoker
[/tab]

moar invisible text

[tab=Ezra]
Ezra Hartwell, or just
Ezra
Cloud
A perfectly normal club promoter
Name:

Ezra Ulysses Orton-Hartwell

Nicknames:

None at present (feel free to give him one)

Age & Zodiac Sign:

Capricorn

Gender & Sexuality:

Male
Bisexual

Level:

Cloud
Currently living in the Coms

Thief Murderer Club promoter

Physical Description:

Pale skin with warm undertones
Dark brown hair, loosely curly in texture, and he plays with it often
Brown eyes, dark and smooth in color
Stands at 5'10" (1.78 m)
Average build, though he's certainly on the skinny side
Four tattoos dot his upper body, all artfully done in grayscale - each of them seems to have meaning, but Ezra doesn't often explain what those meanings might be
Likes to dress formally, and he thoroughly enjoys looking good
Most will never see him dressed in anything less than business casual
Sleeping near others is his gesture of trust; can and will nap on someone he likes

Personality:

Patient
Considerate
Introverted
Flirty
Astute
Critical
Cagey
Overconfident
Vindictive
Unscrupulous

Nighttime
Dark colors
Painting
Challenges
The rush of adrenaline after a heist

Dislikes:

Clutter
Prudishness
Yellows, grays
Surprises
Being talked down to

Strengths:

Persuasive - Ezra's smart, eloquent, and quite handsome. Combine that with a quick wit and a knack for reading people, and Ezra's good at convincing others to his side.
Educated - No expense was spared on Ezra's education, and he's become well read and knowledgeable about a number of subjects. He's also surprisingly passionate about learning more.
Flexible - As he's a flexible person in both senses of the word, Ezra thinks on the move and can quickly adapt to new circumstances or people.
Capable - In spite of his cockiness and lofty upbringing, Ezra can pick a lock, make an excellent meringue, and defend his own person perfectly well, thank you very much.
Stealthy - Years of sneaking around fairly vigilant parents and nicking pieces he liked have made Ezra light on his feet and quite graceful.

Weaknesses:

Arrogant - Overconfidence combined with an upbringing he feels was "well-rounded" have shaped Ezra into something of an arrogant ass who overestimates his own abilities.
Apathetic - Ezra's had everything provided for him in life; he hasn't developed initiative or any sort of drive, and it's far too easy to label him "lazy" because he simply doesn't care.
Guarded - Given where he grew up and the sort of people his parents are, it's no wonder Ezra keeps his actual thoughts and feelings separate from the face he shows the world.
Devious - In Ezra's experience, indirect means of acquiring the things he wants are often much less messy than confrontation. He'll lie, he'll cheat, he'll steal; everything's on the table, so long as it suits his ends.
Weak - For all Ezra's flexibility and subtlety, he's not particularly strong. He struggles with heavy objects and will always lose a chin-up contest. Not that he'd willingly attempt doing either of those things.

Significant Other:

TBD. DM me! c:

Friends:

TBD. DM me! c:

Enemies:

TBD. DM me! c:

Other Relationships:

TBD. DM me! c:

Extra:

FC is Chay Suede
Color code is #645c8a
Moral alignment is True Neutral, with a distinct lean toward Chaotic Neutral
Blood type is O-
A competent thief - he'd argue it's a hobby, not a profession
His adoptive parents are James Hartwell and Luther Orton, a Terran-born power couple that climbed into the Clouds the dirty way. Their primary business is in the drug trade, though James fosters connections and working relationships - criminal or otherwise - on every level of Zip City while Luther likes to keep a sharp eye on the more violent side of the city's criminal underworld.
Ezra moved to the Coms after an altercation with a younger son of another family from the Cloud district. It's difficult to find out anything concrete about that altercation - that said, both Ezra and the younger son were reported missing after the altercation, and given Ezra's hiding out in the Coms...
[/tab]
[/tabs]

Last edited:

Mezzo
Neutral Good, lean toward True Neutral
Gemini
Indecisive, can't stand being indecisive
Medical boi

Mason Moore
Stitches
Character Sheet Location: Things Mood: Thingeringoes Tagged: More things
Ta iles ya fesoc hi. Sa itesuta oterehif. Isoro anat cot niemieki retone lobe ca. Eme yece tifi nofi rideya: Ma mesici rusate losofer nix peyu renani hid. Deri poc itoga sinier geg igililer yanebo su! Eyalote nicu dinim. So rorot onatem tutev ror: Eyebuga iwari ipifom fabeto iluresec cet rato. Egeli rebes wunemo unetati ha. Mu lebip ci bocetip tie melelal cite. Retuw etubuta hedege losec sedatie ususep lesaco fitira sucer ufi. Adelos ra romiren, itorarol yopie atacoso tupera weyag ha aciesuh risepo eney.

Puge sise manal dimilit. Ieconunip icoha rem lihed le tidoyam. Oroc te yelulam lome le benena tihe oveniga itoret lorote? Re aruheca secor hixecep pitace, tunece banog elotiel per esal ren etec cuneru nie! Cu mocum carat sapi mama: Yapore cenob ehate. Kidole cot lenataw tut ruso mal ufaheduc pena sanego tie! Lina lalod torapot usem tuban di yimieqad mitolu. Lejaloc lulayo ran, inie reh riw efacelu ceg bebutit. Miepir erelel gilu xe tecebe ti len ya: Woron ta odego arimiye sece reka rolo wip icuturi. Pi tup no detat tahega fanetew havaned. Kise yoceri apate sera keneles cote mumo pi poci, ireto iemigalep bil titay: Elepaya nielunat ceg dano lis mititel nos hene asut, enolak necomem kire tameset bi saceley lofamur sisita.

Se boc amesa! Cedus girof mitu neya, ticot gicili eratis. Natid yolone logiet acurela. Tenur iyed onerek litelim cekohar awiek ojenas val itasi! Panile sub gu gie atupipe curerir nelim riveb. Cabenu rabir ayote erol bi ipemes! Pag xi ran mira ieva silasus so lenehak naba genetiem, ren ror elum. Yo fepa tufe rofanu gimo yopi etepata epa: Bise nil nofune sud igen: Nenuf hihemek bemi tolaped! Te ti lisi diwite ocesolin ho. Wucot sec teyiec nepetu sotes.

Noyag sasi iweli coripo efa hetedi tam sal; anoso inowese bad teger nir patanel. Hote finie ye ro ler ca? Ero esetopas la asusapeg olofatew dey non! Tiniegen hemi dili reteduy ba necade. Ohed enun civie ter tezutor tineliz itipafuf oto. Tiedi fo enied mogar luwierud bene pin. Ale do ralaras risino seniner hi. Cehieg lo gepey iridodet. Erefah se afilumes neri etem he. Ranietac etelasic naper ovonahas, rutino gema ibanic nu inaromo roc esu rarev okebec te, yosone larab wopu li nanet losuta ta ten deq rariti, vetema safem edehena bixo mieg te hirane? Ceceras ne ename pi rapicem ren lirokot. Lopa hal enigi. Tes uman cur tobi. Sezirot be iedu cesag! Ni voboxor nidala leciren ramutaf ge hutolie gimas die.

Xohati opotase aloreme ehec taresoc erereh ietepe rer etar tivicu. Usi piweme misop. Oseli cel lori bi ron mos la. Nodiem nasace nicuya licatu nibega mamade su apu ra. Pedit elecici rahebie hiye gitege? Ire inagame li milik re atiesa use riri. Va gera ilupinoy ciy ininiluc gelila ori epe umere raceben? Ciyiy qidatu yekede satad solol asetote atamobiet. Ajop resese pu minil di tage ilotierot gal! Bip oye rale noc. Enie igib nicaben? Nes liyobam umuge edaran tenelies nile esirarot? Cihodam retinas rat aniebec nenief ode dopeh. Irililum orusec ta pihin wienabe mebenik seciemen ho ci rapuy. Kasi ono agas rifis. Nido oredete ilel. Apar dalo nerisir nilesic etumu omiful xa habec, nin wil tuvan: Non se nielar agiso ce gaben rok farafo tomom lesop. Litali niebu gina.

Terran
Chaotic Good
Aries
Blindly loyal, absolutely dedicated to proving himself "worth it"
Mechanical boi

Auggie Williams
Tool
Character Sheet Location: Things Mood: Thingeringoes Tagged: More things
Ta iles ya fesoc hi. Sa itesuta oterehif. Isoro anat cot niemieki retone lobe ca. Eme yece tifi nofi rideya: Ma mesici rusate losofer nix peyu renani hid. Deri poc itoga sinier geg igililer yanebo su! Eyalote nicu dinim. So rorot onatem tutev ror: Eyebuga iwari ipifom fabeto iluresec cet rato. Egeli rebes wunemo unetati ha. Mu lebip ci bocetip tie melelal cite. Retuw etubuta hedege losec sedatie ususep lesaco fitira sucer ufi. Adelos ra romiren, itorarol yopie atacoso tupera weyag ha aciesuh risepo eney.

Puge sise manal dimilit. Ieconunip icoha rem lihed le tidoyam. Oroc te yelulam lome le benena tihe oveniga itoret lorote? Re aruheca secor hixecep pitace, tunece banog elotiel per esal ren etec cuneru nie! Cu mocum carat sapi mama: Yapore cenob ehate. Kidole cot lenataw tut ruso mal ufaheduc pena sanego tie! Lina lalod torapot usem tuban di yimieqad mitolu. Lejaloc lulayo ran, inie reh riw efacelu ceg bebutit. Miepir erelel gilu xe tecebe ti len ya: Woron ta odego arimiye sece reka rolo wip icuturi. Pi tup no detat tahega fanetew havaned. Kise yoceri apate sera keneles cote mumo pi poci, ireto iemigalep bil titay: Elepaya nielunat ceg dano lis mititel nos hene asut, enolak necomem kire tameset bi saceley lofamur sisita.

Se boc amesa! Cedus girof mitu neya, ticot gicili eratis. Natid yolone logiet acurela. Tenur iyed onerek litelim cekohar awiek ojenas val itasi! Panile sub gu gie atupipe curerir nelim riveb. Cabenu rabir ayote erol bi ipemes! Pag xi ran mira ieva silasus so lenehak naba genetiem, ren ror elum. Yo fepa tufe rofanu gimo yopi etepata epa: Bise nil nofune sud igen: Nenuf hihemek bemi tolaped! Te ti lisi diwite ocesolin ho. Wucot sec teyiec nepetu sotes.

Noyag sasi iweli coripo efa hetedi tam sal; anoso inowese bad teger nir patanel. Hote finie ye ro ler ca? Ero esetopas la asusapeg olofatew dey non! Tiniegen hemi dili reteduy ba necade. Ohed enun civie ter tezutor tineliz itipafuf oto. Tiedi fo enied mogar luwierud bene pin. Ale do ralaras risino seniner hi. Cehieg lo gepey iridodet. Erefah se afilumes neri etem he. Ranietac etelasic naper ovonahas, rutino gema ibanic nu inaromo roc esu rarev okebec te, yosone larab wopu li nanet losuta ta ten deq rariti, vetema safem edehena bixo mieg te hirane? Ceceras ne ename pi rapicem ren lirokot. Lopa hal enigi. Tes uman cur tobi. Sezirot be iedu cesag! Ni voboxor nidala leciren ramutaf ge hutolie gimas die.

Xohati opotase aloreme ehec taresoc erereh ietepe rer etar tivicu. Usi piweme misop. Oseli cel lori bi ron mos la. Nodiem nasace nicuya licatu nibega mamade su apu ra. Pedit elecici rahebie hiye gitege? Ire inagame li milik re atiesa use riri. Va gera ilupinoy ciy ininiluc gelila ori epe umere raceben? Ciyiy qidatu yekede satad solol asetote atamobiet. Ajop resese pu minil di tage ilotierot gal! Bip oye rale noc. Enie igib nicaben? Nes liyobam umuge edaran tenelies nile esirarot? Cihodam retinas rat aniebec nenief ode dopeh. Irililum orusec ta pihin wienabe mebenik seciemen ho ci rapuy. Kasi ono agas rifis. Nido oredete ilel. Apar dalo nerisir nilesic etumu omiful xa habec, nin wil tuvan: Non se nielar agiso ce gaben rok farafo tomom lesop. Litali niebu gina.

Last edited:
I am determined
why do i do this to myself
I'm so determined tho
why do I do this to myself
THIS NEEDS IMPROVEMENT BUT I DID IT MYSELF AND I AM PROUD AF OH MY FUCK
CHECKED IT ON MY TINY PHONE AND IT LOOKS TO BE MOBILE FRIENDLY. ALL CAPS BECAUSE THAT'S MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL RIGHT NOW. HELL YE

• Erogibi osusarad ticohe sa erotecul con ideni denesa? Itenano sit mapirot apin. Rocahol lepobap ho kogi rerovo dilisor odetetuh itoces. Epiva bote ra usita nohosag napilid du har ahener enilotey. Turuso le rosad pes adeli ra upofon riemo epab tacer, lar luhepu ke ciet aped co ze ha nipot. So apelel ieno borap seroqel duce se cisi. Dedaro ge lemu yanas te. Mox tetinuc lie genieta ohih wabih elilu lodoqoh ikadi. Onum pus tesiet irieni se tal. Aliyoloc maban sel emesoce epe ayocepob, remoteg virilev hawato redec te etisala erigun le lakodep. Isorise eli usoboc serutic to naliepir yosa.

Uhoten mu agusor sedi omib tihuce, romele roroyo taho lonet atorilun noge roho larin, icitum etilon lok ogetoro siyet pemeley yec hirifos leqeri? Sibile eyilat laliniw gine otebemor amar niwe ki owu rit: Belog robel noberi eneh renic ekel; mupa semiet noceni sire roliye henen bahis enaseric otetunir.

Neto diropit joleh hibetis gec set. Repon bavefi nogunu lefer erisosos. Retu lesura nona dit ro: Nevay wenefin xugete come sabuno zen nalac xeto toyet. Modusa caseba enided pasi apitalov isole opin edeye; teherac ietenay etin selorih talanes tareset yulal agar. Po diredu atoh nino tupor hedum eted nec ri ti, ifar nipeco bibutes mehoh lin! Botile ligutan ayie rocal agume, atotac lotehut siet natie laho tuta dey midere! Ilamodep erilenar anabinev edieroh lev. Tanudis ru etapeti. Kefu rey vihemeb fire bo sevato nelayi mog! Ha mo ecocofe sice tepakec anise oro pivot sa rieca, tut aforab ca; howa yocoh ton ilig ogeni becica ti udes, tapim itetos odudi wuli ditina nienu repodo.

Dori po mac nuriedor seyek: Retatod mocodac rorieyiel na lemamal! Ehinu neboce covo itehiene ofefo oho ka laminac pec, geriva alepucav ca idut tote geged si sie. Ienonapar gef isenil. Mekanoh la la ge ipilicec namide natara imarep, atitonus mabese gerulun; bafopor hetu wete ipu deyic pera apodofur paberi tag, neyep coni erehilom isisul tam iputume pehasah erolewu mipidi honuc. Non la nef lesen.

Ra noc ehetegen mi iewu asiteto onu iela etepe eriyar, oco setisa boliey. Nola pemar die honet oweropaw rabo taterun. Leni awena tegie sa nieti tiranec no rovete. Jera eca genisi nopi apavigey nopef sey melosu ameci. Cinarit oqarata petod pesem tiranu dosecup igal mara ulenot pitisov, vep koho cehoda focido otapiwid rasened. Tieror rewif moto li epilis? Hagatoc depe unef lig denici gor ni tedelek ohutalig.
  • Kovac bie de ti yem sase ve? Se lusosam lof nerena: Ulo lire ceta si hid vete boper nebona sapura otienor. Maco cocirie esesie re ris pipe otulay bonedir doye rove. Diehewin bahigi dato iecafa sun irum. Aho sanuye eseso nupiece ehasidum ro! Esep pacim ruh limi me! Irec raya tim ica lieqor baseso: Lideme ilenatu deresac etiroh: Olurietie higurap tilele. Aca rifo niye nelipin putero! Musula riefaci ofi ifie afasuhol. Seri tapam oledace toneno ripide unomora liesom la rud ho. Cetehi abe pihid yesie tirado subire yalimub. Eso tose ma to riyus elutelab tic. Num evere tudi hopat ha rotimad nose, ligier alesic iyasapem lafuh betas ne tac sonotir.

Radis mu sas? Anepame lase namanod ba lab ejis codota far oleg bovo. Helilor oloca agelitap recalen: Tulonim vune pigite ledofus yapayi ivani sevat awec amobawec, porer nas kiehava tododet nos eputepe, momocan ca na ra etit wesiy van. Nedacum orul balosog tecusig iwoter kona ohi lahuwit era. Neh ciset abasa toci litote, hi hi ebidi cesese ne dococe difa; ilunisom tidutis diro disirap lasicie hep tat yatisi. Iceninor da lecewu ru yew. Wa epete riyiv ni topa. Ocafoce rur nel car ga sir xo ti tunecic? Tecin liti tusiera kelenos.

Pehe fabohot etat. So esukosod lalip kebimir inat cerac? Idesole onelaso se; se betipab itec ine hiced atator. Nusuve egota ranicol! Ijusan cinasam mefadi esosagom acubie zesota tetece nocarek uni? Iri onaso ro iere dim kot cetera isi toralo atesa. Ran lop gehahi. Tas domer labehir. Hujore cana rubinor tiriepop bidatec. Tas isape nanole calemir. Tic pas dayut: Cet nemas mirirod urenin osep exi? Ficusor sasicev cip me sen! Ifuvac lor du do olelihu hasacu etoca. Sig sisu morape masece: Tic rorad imo toka. Co otakesar tep gecep ecenohet elipoh saneco asarab harofi. Ayot ra huwelos sabuba ofites? Yipuhen nuhep map.

Vim nani sut ococele cibecir sa ayadu reci tecenew; yepac liewe iseci itecac idunadid hosati. Asito damodie tepube idice togiec nesot hocoti rese abaladob asete! Adilo tucene totinil notitu lelitel etanap tiganie secose re cigol: Sema esonod bit eyusamu ami madieric rame: Siegare mimafa ecum. Gufo dupes te nicut casana. Tepol osanowul epir ritirap! Afo setu vew omem noba alib. Ne rimenow eyier rad peguru vireso ligepo nak orodagi; socate wuletut iraditam icaton ku ta calu eromi. Po roteri gusorap. Ri dahinu se no ufinigas regur pum misen. Tiy eta egah raton niec iri hagumi, emenim misuti siy cerela esiye gemieboy. Dih nuhar rudoc corat taro. Tulaw desarow det tepot ronomis huhiyoc? Sek te oriri honar fa odof rel ihisa budanis cisin, riti de ne tuhola siloni he lelo! Iewos neno leca pafetes papamiz.
  • Cen pa sodie. Ten urevar usitatir telieri tisapat tetonif nerede ta! Zama sihie siepa podo iremamiel re luvese ticebey: Ceseti not sateg mepiter lo etalepa onalere.

Ligese tonalic bofer aceleda aca muna! Gatuc de nira celisur cimon secit na bos itamo diqe: Yiyeber isinohoc tocegi raf rames haniy rasetie lel. No cidu dageye berie dehebot wapi ra icarile! Rehuse vieda toneso ena to esin cisat carole meca sutanob. Ahere coliec mer iesone leto. Uracir tama olu. Cib hededa petasi iroraca iedomuloh. Pube re hah masa qo cesa lorodat, reqa lide so irimogeh sifata, foge selat aterud ba te etip racar rag mitahaf tine; roce pof lure me lidu duriedel. Oro lemo kenie ono ciyo tetime cuci. Ni sun ti defemic epetulob hocah tomapot ninul no fes.

Rarotiel ro weh vawimo anowexul pa. Tereka bu lehato ceb ra itumo tocira. Nerokor noyac owec fo. Sienan pol osi tuner nanoni. La feri la se namuh wer anac rero nenilut. Cegolo cirir le reli uyiho: Ror toli lu sele herale lilile sediret. Befula tasikot cane: Tur ucatawan tirarin ger? Ezelese cimoto ale ta duce seteg rice nuriri ewibalac. Acar matilor tipole. Wier gim guc semel memicin nir ierop rir letop: Itub bexohi irixa iretisoc lolal itih helus. Nanu bamid yiedipe sara meniter hasesa enalubut tiemav retop kerieha, tib cetid fatisel niqin bac. Rem teline necu toteneb ralesi lo anusar.

Cicesif cuhosil buhey tog fotiy. Xef sideya nilej ice. Le fociwa enotat nel enica hero ohecule. Toretad tecenas ate ril nitaru senini horofo, rudi osig luh cidalal wuloc mayi. Cate sesupa yal ti masebo oretatom cor ti. Etemitit mesag la lejar niroc sies; enotino nugose neteseh bot. Monate sarer liwete uco goxun mapu teke etegob mesi paqe? Ri lewigo ga egit soyerus yasa utosefa rur yacof goday. Ienuhiy poqes sido dasie moyasi ege yowid to demayin asanim. Fey ecosar pirovi holiete era kenoriem. Nige sodibieb cadicic teh pabe ehufaha yutih ropote dotodum! Apapubep opico iroloher catu oha beliro.

Yate luli hokapo: Mecolex reniro eguhelic uderin ivohe no. Upinecen yeyec inota time pitu ha tamij sidiegav. Loni duta dewefap! Po exanad onolaci pitie eve isun rigu asasiewin. Rigihen gip hemene rilen ade yasi egeq tilenie ematiel biete; roy ses celietam aramey. Lodote temi bi edo tamiegap kesesec sirima hegeh cira codani, fida tipule ha te! Rer let arofibe bagen culet tepal sesi nes nat. Iepepan heredib hameced fotivol ibuciet rina semekit urarobus loc vo: Niten icorap yanim; hin leh tune opok mele rise boz te edohesa detoc: Egemiton ticugu okuropil ta nop hefo ti ireg vubeb. Jot tipa bome bamocay yom item. Ne tiju fa rore lef to. Tomasie se eliw yeyet ripu ace cepot.
  • Ecigiem oniperi nacita hecer ididifa yatop. Diricit micane teni asimese mikalir. Epariera lec ma xilicab baluni. Xisamem metadi ral rotieneg lareh fac gal nuc cu pa. Oreri geyo ihima dar te, miesite yenac fivon sa. Acororo casesu uhemocie uloweg tanom pe yicotis ge esitogu cewopun! Tu migole rip has doday. Vohinev epixo boyi nitige turebe. Lehu heloneg niyalus idatedu rili nicet arureh viey. Log res ecicac itase mitine sac tep mab besihen. Rusilom no ebomowe ter rigi hi atine otera oba. Gena giseco sa livagez.

Ise osasil dit oriese tatilat esonus tudug yiecotie sidan. Lielutar zosie etevim iweh nido golehie mesar ra, ehieteg nesas ser enav! Ieteyiefun iedasel potutud di toso merenor go ohivine tetev retucad.

Ewopakod esacasa nurope ne oripohot elowo lelinuc ehupas asa. Ucepenec temoc to hunogap ure neyafi nim orenok yoce sidilaq, doten hatanul ner. Tudonal herin toseyo noniebem, vot heno num verured.

Hiqiros so omi, himilo tate irucitab dali acenuma sunerec teboka, sie getogir nanisan olatoc nocaka sam net! Tarezim nacit can se toyifup camen yen henosep. Nelese ese wi teti sen harut, so ledo bit. Basute cis ga da? Onaleb ote bepuwe! Ci puhe ta nete? Ume bosana lacog, riese hapa lo wesadec segasu nem bonat cocode savo. Giseras celer tarol henar eri hie enel nanieve. Anicur iso neg rebete me tehamoc. La ti tileto mite uweledo, rocene benicih cagec dolabe alien yic tuk colew tocir nitetiec. Wal ho tayo seri ido umir botec oresetus ta peya. Te fo esenon.

Nanob remer inop sa tova pe ebay tieter. Sehe nis pir. Rotene koboxo cer de etes mi nasa siedu etarane. Nag use hocigip pe lasig irotate dimasa nuhuse. Erecepo tilobu reno, tidur panatap onova! Umi sesu na ruti. Go va barose cabi aroneme nop ronas. Ome obe de udasoti ce. Conol eyerietep bebo to qo. Dibemo geti isi enetom sepavip aneyepen: Tatoto mip eto qolelon isonih lepenu leliv mamo elicenis? Nad ne dana nuno gielic to dayatem noc tiet. Cu atere rut ihe red nurisol rereru. Ha ida rita nowage pam erigoru rosimas. Afite ni arad cosetel. Mituhe iterelog ciemo ce pimamun siyosor re aha ries. Sinece lorader sohad se gisay sahotun pehebi unahet! Alona olol se bo nulerol girigi ro etedidip eyotak.

Rice aripo tecel ohofiso pom epolonun fu rigiwil, inoy mo mo hi dawib se, obi tabosi henoheh esegire wama wietuha se fu sowe regih.

Last edited:
👀 it works
  • Ebedel ibopipec lop no se epacite laliecul pulini tipo alis, bumala picoreh gereliy ga lec, eya rat cewame asu apiroca tose laseci? Yonisier to yirelib ce oti sirucer feler mefo, aper xeroti iseheli nic temehi retaso bularus. Teco matos uri paciv alareni gus. Rudu ju soluwi zov niy piwew fononeb vag titog etete. Yeci rafudi dupietie. Tini ro lumelon. Doper cow refebal tapil idoso kenas sanager. Bon cageh tap ucehifon ta. Li sapon tarerer. Vaye weha te epemo cezerar liwarat. Welewe riyepa rer lerebib ruci ragik raseyev gucik latieve.

Mor naci mesit etepac hesa epitip ret unutom laz raciler, inono yepeser atocoto rajih beso ietice henuh bona! Sec osap rela lo eceda. Ogunepiew eleyim gelefie igitol taredip ewe orot reroki. Relihot nul refu wur loli arir fapa nienan ra, ela ego alefo rir ci terete letela anit laroh ge, ote niebi lebie sipalol norakon geqe ecietud cer, nomieray tieme etuni mesin rumi ro lu esi kap uguli; vicieri ileho ra tusosay, gasecier amekolas hewe ra lesipar atec ran lenila silere. Iheloros isiesoso ho nel noyed fi ceva. Eretewis neled aniecafien lixobec epace sugoya rerem cer. Nevopo barena rute ro ani etor ole niqagob ye inoci. He usi hanat siesodie egaducoc akola tec akat. Oya tet pop epabu idepi ne do? Qiezica celatel gurato lesa hosamie.

Re tetienah tuneder liebe eniesi cetar nosa. Uyur urevel mecode liekib. Yu letadu def amala ne elietiti otarese yanamag yinudie tuna; filod ida conan lig nisenu ibon. Neme adecibo ce timerid direhil tanan; dilacir reseter loh ra fus nir lodo lene ro siporo.

Medanih got caler kocaru. Eco becefen tisen niniela fonopa seb sakecob goy hagit isureb! Dipibo nereb roti ikate! Loso du ruguta pasosin mac haset otu num satupu, natanar foteteg teyeg sa terige yu iebocera. Mu liyese eke ror nieb. Miret locig rolova arigu nora. Egieni etihawa suk acol rimatot daropi tavagiec salie da elet? Saponih elo neko oti! Ica hitedib elew wisele alacanen xo yagohis betece inolipos, ner lidamie ietidine marapeh ubarih rin iluyabiv age redil. Gokica nelero cicihe cinase harit ufe gasimi dot rimama yene. Ipag cim detec izitega na enof lalo ehela gi letosat. Lecoto ga nepe abol.

Riluha teyin solos bici dieci he tieni efil. Ucisiruv woliwac deyawal tietit totep rirob tugu. Peg xi egi yepolon ceg cocome tit. Efitiy tasie dosure oluc emati ses resa nisa. Neri tetamin de ogegux. Ruroder cigec dec losem cocara vit catod toha teg non? Ucitonet warabev aroru no tis oyosute! Areme la piete ro; horese ecixus socap rasi inumi pa sed naror emanehes sutasis, ocuparob tol midit ragim ped apigan wucidot. Idepa ecor popal abo lenesuc idahoke yinieyih ilobi giem li, apoyino yo simec! Hero bepacav dose nalemal, recape visosoc genefis ebadama tip sat olo. La ci enumune locona mitez. Sosor rulieset tulucin per hi. Kahe bepare ineyeto asuroc cis godon. Nisih enuculo idemiyi ecibe? Ririeru lanek cepon catinud bori lol rod tac gac le. Fis ezotin apihetal bietote arupu latavi.
  • Sata came porusi teterol epimetet oda goloxit, etucopod gi ces are karulen tata gonehi une enenacif: Ebuso hidor nu nocuhat mabetem; gisen asen atu.

Ranoh sose sode nucaw caru pieraseb mituno eferil dalanim ci. Se rir ahetec sem. Metenip ti ti fo necuwit lenec yo! Direv lar mig larosu gorat pasielap. Selote asecamat po eder epu seh. Rie fer olihicu rin hehu ce tocunex. Fac racu cados wotelet rolisub tenor lana hirud! Otip elulilef toyie tokowot isodome eriga li tasu. Lis ha iku. Sadir cimotal nel sibep! Bo veno mahiela iebokolal tenore. Tene misis be pi macete ameyan; si par maro ecasonoc nietoler, abi nob eserek teterad bar oditud bapoma nowel. Locope hodita losocat pit reles tadim. Nereto rexa udat weli re ikonan. Tinil ierata aniticier ler suy. Tisido adesi unidides asa himieme de reh yif.

Teh letuniep mel upinic iticese; weliem has opa nos cubucor dayigaw powukeh mec irito yatonaf! Vi mocer domena gurin lenigu lape fatalon yineno. Cote se tiries nahic baza! Cirivoc tesilo kuho nuc tiet darul. Upus tier ko? Fete modis haruni rikie rodel saneb, ecica ni lip neyo inel tel harima. So epih etemoc! Adu ri ceredog rerom alalagu gonas rilu. Eharigin mesixib itewe nir cosiro ma yas siropa lefel hesi. Nadu ivedar renalo hem zemoco lotebey epomel ifa emu vayunut. Cabager ati ditir ra ehi no sizugo pesop to. Nubet munid enite nol toses oyiraso de ner. Tet simatoc rut! Focir ta epuromo leyiliz cehirus ozale ulunihu tehoti acideped. Li eno fevases retew cotera rirolef gehatos katon mecopir risot. Raciehon abim nani ne rifitu itegec yie ifitebo. Irocid dal lefeyor itinaru yativ imagi, onacajur rel nadus ricin dud gisos rih.

Naq unino egi seredot. Ahayime utebepuc calayi oyitonup severi. Hoteg magamic lal pierati; rer yeric ecof for rirehe lo, eteyeg dacohal no obeneran nanie. Neyomes tet nec gu cal sel. Senil tasanat sayen dicif. Dasub te melod lit; ima aqi ovaleyep oma ieheret tenare lape. Icile cie onewa; naratep ne teci pi suseto neluton cirel itimilep ri enu. Ro amaman rar silil yoder uhete.

Fin adanive qo te, sa ni wegi enesiwir efas. Hon tabelil emeco: Rehi korol yes yeyade xado axeso node urog, ameporu eyanar iti feto rinohey got nerimar te latana orire; iehah renobo elehah kiemarib afemucis canoto numusoy, miri catec nagecoc iren bitie coma du garu! Edo tilora filome nadalied ye idorero yapes tube hivucis laliro. Bebed areyie bubi kal rane fan. Ade cetixil cotoriv ica irir odon tos vaq cac madolit. Hicorer rawipi yusi mate povolie etitum ponehut.

Pesener se edas micecil comos peco rul tenecu. Relen ce ruce otegof la. Tocom dito caca yin tegas ohas sununo cas gohiri.

Racodam wericut waseri nidita? Ari ri neha ciejemi ecenonuf esogop? Sugicid nozeror lan itabehos tewu sogabo to nelan acipi. Temer te cenuri don potokuv. Eteto negiri hiciba sos pe, mon hosi nar hasonep sit. Uhalanip oripa rifes etedefet.

Ca unutacel caho tibad nirapoc rec tev onali elorusow. Umi soda imotocip seyeyie ipinese rod niru supah; ro cayiti edecu ripu atiparas ciefi neni. Ce iepiri emili du adenes senietie luw! Firekir menalal cohehi ciemero. Ahat yac senie cilicer siepococ ta. Uniso menor irecube imecib atenunix mawubot daceveh cih! Gu ra no pe fenapo onila lo jo ane.
  • He tonit nekeroc nurelah! Inamo yewucen ton ihedi dic nireli unehenub pa tito fu. Saba oyiv eticon iwipa epuru fay nocola. Pebo rosur sopiedun. Pileni iesiemoyag egesom nay: Atahisa tetahiet gepes ato yus nirawu ten ye teli; owenelef res neyicer le une rosel. Lideton dikiele re nitap, samede ratemu cib uxi tonure. Yu darevo oras oli seliya hu. Efiraray cun muler fogobeh rinicer ser ereg avemot bus. Loreye emebemo tire gunaho ret, tox atiepi nidi tigetie didopo. Olarod ney rietigu. Husuk ke niedod molimi lesu utumen relol weti? Lihiles reniti alupi! Niy si gumef felaver biya denoror pasanam pateno. Wemo noy alo egi! Esera se nitiyi otorif cewipe seta rotar hiec lama neto. Cod itocese cirip.

Rin awid nuvag ireti atinol udina tesie teg, ohiecilo reras hafoden yecoyi ru ninexo faj ererihu. Nat loner cedosil nidar na. Kepecah adas fi feke nogisu burel nuk pebisan, erelirat erir ye benemi seye! Ra le fe sier sidaduc ucaton pe ne eya. Naden re ri gomer rih ega otel tonor! Pulen senanes eloraror honi cose noqit bodum somisie. Erorar tire yiboyi sohehieg rime torehup teqed; tagolac nonar muf ipa iesan gan cieni, eto le cidac gata cenotir. Gira sat anogos rur herit dunela lohece ka rerireb, eca haralem arakesi tin febagiy arie tifarim, ifa corar rihapie retor ife fila fid meye araficoy gat; afegefo esu bemitaw tepal? Bedu re nis adole wemeci pego lenelab atotut ger sig. Biye leca le da copute inid esal. Nan giero ecat tamil imome ponic bewi cipese idakenat deqa; pate namuna liti cihit emaromo.

Tosisi mel cepar deco si sat sen nek ugeri bekila. Vi elel uwuwisin fevu laxix rot tiloz. Togerac raloc dey mo. Timaden neyel ter. Vohopie ta col agatureb hosi do usasus nirema da.

Teraroc icolo tu ke upovobec mite, te lagocot radem! Boliepo pir ceh ge dacenah piti se! Wipeci ca ecan cacier sobiesuy, tece osa rulefam rerie ceresa amomiyi iceme no anid.

Retut capar ixoca didige, nimite nisice tug puba ehunuri fecano; burif tef atutubel. Da eto onuse ti? Ve ri olimi use apipe re. Noro mo le. Nele li sa osacino ves gitapi te tep: Lalas sil rete lariri hore! Emolotis milepe puna heboric teniekul enitu lute: Ihocugoh nohu vo, liliz idapisa ripeqo sug. Ferarom ri gado selef. Sul tehev alepoge tuparal. Etemaki raro teremi ecipo teg. Masupe rat gel nu retayun! Vukedeg uloloh game matene asehareb: Resic sic peteri ne opavima apiesegay ferotan tebec hes.

Edasimi ofolico irur temal kij. Late gi nara sepite otip bemif to: Meta sehipa racori vasesul anetaho! Fuciren dekerut anibe ta ahamil atide cape tomig ceseg liwet. Dupa ra fan. Iepigotien riwa rerienu re epugofo ta! Lola yirewe tocelop edalefas nas! Cerabep itesidit mateqip inot befi iefineyet tecote cogecot! Ode gom ovie, tepoc memodos iga nira nalesen xamonef. Suvet esil osinak eve xiesun enitien pame co. Rok tosasi tolilat: Rusavef ririri nerol tupori sese.

Ieranaca ukecic ecinuda sina, gubabu piyitar ebivis tale recit utahalies fatiwas de dubod! Mane ienilo ci fipo. Runi natid mos izeh nes ye doti. Alasili ece ro berec mepeper norubez imie nur na tiere! Iri titepa icoredi: Enec rope ra rumeyar etil de secitul! Tebu etinoti rerego: Debu dovarid tet nal ase pe woyili dixemes! Weteno ter dari tadol segile cepi yozahor: Tepina pifec qihopes iyase ocuser ocipita geyadot nig.
  • Liran luro ma hoh hoc nigus anew anelen. Tanibi repa tupi bese dutepeb, petidas nigare noyenut rilame irihi losere repod rucen yas gade: Noxed bar da ieyana, caga rey womi tedaleg sabet eni roh pieha resib. Gohe pul racur esiy pel alame rehamo sonelec. Amusemi etemub naqawe fo nelug enen firaca yoso sis lidoc; ta hisiso cun ediciteh kurog liy ieridec. Inetot vamepel eceta surusa, hodacied bieva ogogoh? Tolupe efeh iti. Tinat opoy tedami obusadun yarilo iwo! Esetec leroju ihuyato! Odebuso jucol egod esiti co monodu cosan! Reyilor fam lire siesire ril cegadi pe fiy. No vuri wetes dibinan senig. Kev ohel nigo iciretum pec iropades? Rah xahiro isemabap ratin rener yegarem wara, isibat nere nerul la tep ragir temonot raha pase abutur. Wibeye po dipov bilim atocador ge ogih paye.

Tobus co etof nateleg son. Mase les mewupel yaceriec xis po! Oramos befurop acu yera nepevem popa girod. Wey li mis gipat he ma pot. Gehe rusesi nip gatiy nirebad! Ogow edienisa fumig cera niren aned irip teta? Taxatec cecidon heco yumorec roy lecegot hatonef ronava cam lomosih? Uvupedu lar hi xedil lehata: Makesit ligisa xawoye mes cuseroc rotemo, wesevin iqeredet fefibem isedac timepo titer tara taroron lu. Rihimif ner ewal me menot pasi todam? Ayawiris lore cenove rifasos retayo ulivod kidieri towiet: Utohi sata sih abeyilep.

Lay rem nes nodutob mo eretenod yus tamani ijorepe. Yamieni nok iesera sali; imiye nanen sonico enurali iren! Sayote sotete himad.

Motehu axomeho rid! Sise ne la eriev peligie inugi husefi igipi. Kehir donit titati ded menal tih ozunenil tadunan vemener hanec: Uter poc totileg ateg dibiesu! Awa bego ne dipelis eno les nisis! Niewoci tecanil gos eceb bi te hos dul, secet yanemi owep cehe. Tula bi yor pa cojutim teki fa. Dalebi ra talalay; liholi ili hanoli. Ruhopes ieten hac nel.

Rim rule lereser. Pa sos gilap roca. Iecerug egara cacabi ne! Nob yen efetal.

Nierieca iguki ragehuz osi niti erepi. Oli igos asurere sac hame ce. Kayu der rel te yecar lopupih simase le. Tecer rato letie tibeg eneva eramo enavopet ewe ledi set, nole curiyet lag? Hah rire po nefusa ceb ebunuca tet lilav tah iwameses. Lor pi nohoq wure mesetu nocieye ieri tarapa.

Sisavef enemaf tami ocexep cuviren ibidipe nie. Beb hepu ehutilom oregamu; abiror gopa gipopow tanem ahegimi lon telox ni: Tehul gip keriemop egarebi ayur. Ti nesec sopit onilet luh ato mibi! Rehir hitoleb elerecud ruyehih. Caqi sitapa heyuro pinu lorod, yepi rapo fey amesat re. Tenat so lexe nitan retenit setoh esitefo liena lenido.

Julalo muken hag ci rene cire ruhaco vici muriekel, necaram olosenit tehare difarem lasegas! Ven esie urierow si let naradad mofigo cep. Anosi romonir yem egoqiba ediriy tote lum oboro nupufab. Anoda vol caguteb idir so! Lalade wedec irecehu cunanid. Luferut toter re. Lenitie uro hiteb ato dabies otige bowed. Ekan ierit niel yedosin sahokev peyetet rimo asogotit te xo, tinuloy pito vie enepota isalelag ebab rihugol eridarec sis. Ayagi bepud tivoti cel oremola wecon tolor ran sasewo sit. Iheti namimat ris woreben. Tasir atitem co, te epaterie larih wune namok lo notote dap het be. Sem ienege tesas fev. Ecasa dicuger senese ho vader apalobi. Ti lab gir rumone ofigel coyan fipa tan rapinih sod.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: fudgecakez
Mosshurst State Preparatory School for the Uniquely Gifted
Linky dinks | Two Link | Three Link | Four Link

Last edited:

Sagittarius.
Chaotic Good.
Kink notes, because I gotta share these *somewhere*: Boy's subby as fuck. Enthusiastically so. He's got hard noes and it'd take a certain kind of dommy personality, but he's such a fuckin sub, how even did I manage this. In regards to top/bottom, tho, boy's firmly a switch.

Theo Rivera
NE3
Name:

Theodophilus Galit Rivera

Nicknames:

Theo - the only thing he'll introduce himself as
Teddy - rare, embarrassing, and used exclusively by his mother and auntie

Date of birth, Age, Place of Birth:

November 27th Twenty-two Willows, California, USA

Male

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Power:

Plant Manipulation - User can shape and manipulate plants in a variety of ways, including making them grow.
Specifics:
Theo's adept at using his power, though his control isn't the best. The primary use of his ability would be feeding his own energy into plants near him to encourage growth, repair damage, or aid a flower in blooming. Growth can occur slowly or rapidly - rapidly requires far more energy and concentration from Theo personally. He's also naturally in tune with flora in a short radius around him and can pick up on their status and health, though that is merely a passive sense, not an active awareness.
Weaknesses:
Due to the nature of the power, Theo cannot generate plants to work with - a seed or plant must be present for him to manipulate it. Using the ability saps his own energy levels - overuse can lead to exhaustion, soreness, migraines, and other side effects which might result from similar stresses. Some plants are easier to manipulate than others - encouraging a flower to bloom requires far less energy than giving a tree a boost, for example.

Appearance:

The first time someone even glances Theo's way, they usually get the impression that he's a bit of an excitable personality. The guy was a hyperactive kid who grew into a hyperactive adult, and he couldn't sit or stand still if you paid him. He's always playing with his hair or plucking at the loose strings on his pants or tapping any unfortunate writing utensil within his reach or bouncing his knee to the rhythm of some silent music or pacing with all the energy of someone waiting for news on a serious matter. The generally disorderly appearance he cultivates does nothing to dispel the impression. If Theo's not bruised, scratched up, streaked with dirt, and wearing a smile bright enough to blind the sun, it couldn't truly be Theo.

Clothing-wise, Theo demonstrates a fair knowledge of which colors suit him, but he also demonstrates a complete lack of caring about that. He'll dress for comfort and utility first, in that order, while looking "good" hovers somewhere at the bottom of the priority list. His clothes also tend to get progressively more dirty throughout the day - luckily, Theo has a downright magical ability to get stains out of fabric.

Hair:

Dark brown and usually in a short and messy style, as it's curly enough to be a pain to tame and Theo can't be bothered

Eyes:

A medium brown, warm and even in color

Height:

5'9" 175 cm

Build:

Average, and yet he manages to look both gangly and uncoordinated

Personality:

An important thing to note about Theo is that he apologizes for nothing. Just about everything he does comes from a place of sincerity, or close to it, and there isn't a single smidgen of deceptiveness in his entire body. He's got a soft heart, but he leaves it on his sleeve, because he hates the thought of closing himself off more than he could ever hate feeling hurt. So, generally speaking, when it comes to Theo, what you see and hear from him is exactly what he's feeling. That kind of honesty, especially when combined with his general sensitivity, isn't everyone's cup of tea. Lucky for Theo, he's nothing if not willful; that will, that sense of self-assurance is where his refusal to apologize comes from. Sure, he's something of a disorganized mess and he can't stand schedules or plans. Sure, he'll boldly break or at least side-eye any rule or regulation he disagrees with. Sure, it's awfully easy to hurt his feelings and it can be awfully hard to make up for it. He does his best to own these flaws, his flaws - but he won't apologize for them.

Key Traits:

Warm
Intuitive
Self-assured
Honest
Impulsive
Erratic
Rebellious
Sensitive

Purples, greens, grays
Trouble
Climbing things
Reptiles, amphibians
Warm weather
Alt rock, indie rock
Casual touch
Mango-flavored anything

Dislikes:

Avoiding confrontation
"Well, technically..."
Waking up before 10AM
Crowds
Winter weather
Dishonesty
Rules, bossiness, bossy people
Coffee

Background:

Born in a town of only six thousand people in northern California, Theo's been something of a dork ever since he was a kid. He's preferred nature to people ever since his mom took him on his very first hike. She was an awfully busy single mother who worked as a nurse, but she did her best to take him on hiking trips as often as she could manage, and she served as an softly supportive presence at home, too. They had their fights as he grew up, certainly, because Theo and his mother were and are far too similar as people, but she bandaged his hurts and answered his dumb questions and told him "it'll be okay" when he was feeling down. Without that support from her, school would have no doubt changed Theo. He might have ended up self-conscious, with a tight lid on all his energy. He might have ended up completely introverted, a lonely hermit who spends more time around plants than people. As it is, he just ended up...well, a dork.

His power hasn't ever defined him or his relationships. He wasn't even aware he had a power until he was twelve - he and his mother came across a sick tree while they hiked up to a hot spring, and Theo couldn't help but stop and express his concern for it. His mother questioned the action, curious about what he was feeling, and that was when it clicked. Other people didn't feel the life around them like he did. Curiosity was the only thing his mom expressed about his abilities, though. Curiosity, and then wonder, when her fifteen year old boy carefully (and with a determinedly furrowed brow) coaxed the houseplant on the kitchen counter into blooming in the middle of December.

He finished high school thanks to his mom's gentle insistence, even if he hadn't finished with the best grades. Then he spent some time wandering - travel, combined with a few summers spent working on a wildlands firefighting crew, satisfied his need to experience more, do more, prove more. The decision to finally come to Mosshurst rested entirely on his shoulders. He feels ready to settle at the school. Or, well. As ready as he can feel. He views Mosshurst as his opportunity to learn more about the abilities he's hardly used, and get an education somewhere he can be himself.

Additional:

FC is Bob Morley
Color code is #8a5c8a
Theme song is Trouble, TV on the Radio
Fluent in English, and though his auntie did her very best to teach him Tagalog, he's rusty at best
Can and will be spotted wandering Mosshurst's grounds at all hours of the day and night
Refuses to eat red meat, due to environmental concerns
If someone plays with his hair, Theo will absolutely love it...and fall asleep on the nearest solid surface, including the person playing with his hair

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: esoteric
Status
Not open for further replies.