2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
I feel dumb but I didn't realize there's more than one way to tie shoes 😂 I don't wear shoes with shoelaces often but the other day I did and needed to retie them. And my friend commented on how my method was the wrong one. I use the bunny ear method always have always will but I'm curious how many people do the one loop method. I've tried it but it never worked for me

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: PaulaVonMalotki
Bunny ears for the win!

Reactions: Sorrelfur
H A H !

Imagine having to tie your shoes >:)

I use the bunny ears method. Originally, when I was first being taught, everyone tried to teach me the one-loop method, but I could never get the hang of it. When I was 13, my step-mother at the time was the one who finally realized what the problem was (everyone assumed my issues were Cerebral Palsy related or that I was just dumb) and taught me the bunny ears method and it was like a lightbulb went off in my head. I've been able to tie my own shoes ever since.

That being said, I really, really hate shoes and tying shoes. I prefer slip-ons and flats, but even those take me like, 20 minutes, to put on. My mom wants to get me a pair of Nike Flyease shoes as a birthday gift. They're totally hands free, including not having to tie them, and would be really helpful for me.

i rarely tie my shoes, ngl.
my personal three pairs of shoes are a pair of sandals, my combat boots, and a pair of no sneakers with no laces.
however, i have a single pair of high tops, anime themed that i rarely wear with laces. i mostly use the bunny ear method when i (rarely) wear those.

Not even sure what "Bunny Ears" (Häschenohren) or "One Loop" (Eine Schlaufe) means... since we around here don't use those descriptions :D

H A H !

Imagine having to tie your shoes >:)
I just had to tie my shoes for the first rime in years 😂 I felt so dumb trying to remember, I use slips ons mostly as it's so easyyyy

Not even sure what "Bunny Ears" (Häschenohren) or "One Loop" (Eine Schlaufe) means... since we around here don't use those descriptions :D
Sorry bout that! Maybe this video can help

Sometimes I forget the phrases that are common to me aren't common elsewhere >~<

• Thank You
Reactions: PaulaVonMalotki
Sorry bout that! Maybe this video can help

Sometimes I forget the phrases that are common to me aren't common elsewhere >~<

Ok.. then One Loop it is for me too :3