Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
I like to drink my coffee black.
If I feel fancy I'll put a dash of milk with some cinnamon or chocolate powder.

How do you take your Coffee?

coffee-617x416.jpg

A crapload of cream, a packet of sweetener, and two packets of sugar.

I'd say triple triple cream sugar, but I'm positive the amount of both I add equals to more than that.

Reactions: - Falcon -
I don't take it at all. Coffee is gross.

I know this a thread for people who enjoy coffee, but the truth had to be said. >:[

As a professional coffee flogger*, I've come to the extremely well tested conclusion that one cream and one sugar is ideal when you have time to actually enjoy my coffee. If I'm on some sort hurry for whatever reason I'll settle for a classic double-double just to gt it down quick.

*Not official title

I take my coffee iced, normal coffee is just disgusting no matter how much cream and sugar you put in it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I'm a cream and sugar sort of girl, though I do love me a latte. Not too sweet on the coffee though, and medium-light on the cream.

Black.

In sheer contrast to the sheer majority, poisoning a good roast with milk and sugar makes me want to throw up. Cappuccino is a notable exception.

• Love
Half cream and milk, half coffee in a tall mug. I can't stand sugar or sweeteners in coffee, and I can't drink it black, so it's a good substitute.

That I can't drink coffee any more is beside the point.

With caffeine.

• Thank You
The coffee that I am drinking has a dash of sugar and a dash of milk.

Sometimes when I am wanting to treat myself, I dump a pack of hot chocolate mix and a small spoon of sugar into it. Minus the milk. :3

Or, if I am broke, I'll just drink it black. Because that's good, too.

• Love
Lots of cream and sugar

I don't take it at all. Coffee is gross.

I know this a thread for people who enjoy coffee, but the truth had to be said. >:[
*smites* >:C

The only way to take coffee is black, although I'm less offended by people putting sugar in coffee than I am when they put it in tea. That's a fucking crime against nature.

With a dash of gingerbread syrup. It's just about the only way I can stomach it.

*casually sips tea*

Status
Not open for further replies.