• Poached

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Hard-boiled

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Raw

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • In a cake / pie / cookie etc

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • C'mon Mini, how hard is it to give me a poll option, I mean really!

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrambled, hard-boiled, fried over hard, or cooked into something else. I like my eggs actually cooked, not all gross and yolky. Well actually I don't like eggs much at all, but when I eat them there'd damn well better not be any liquidy parts.

90% of the time I don't like eating eggs. But when I do finally have that craving every few months, it's scrambled all the way.

Scrambled is good. For boiling I like it hard boiled to the max. Every single one of my friends hates it because they say it too dry. True, but eat it with soy sauuuuce. And my fried eggs are also cooked until the yolk is dry as fuck.

I hate the taste of raw egg/soft egg.

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
I have a manly appetite when it comes to bacon and eggs. I'll eat up to 2-3 eggs at a time, prepared in any way. x__x And lord have mercy on my soul if there are deviled eggs at a party.

Won't eat 'em raw, though. I had ragrets the one time I tried that.

I love eggs. The only way I don't like them are miroir because the uncooked egg white just grosses me out. I like it when the yolk is creamy though! Mmmmmmm

I like scrambled and over med, but my absolute favorite is this thing where you take a circle area out of a piece of bread and fry the egg in the hole, and then dip the outside edges of the bread in the runny yolk afterward. It goes by a lot of names (egg in the hole/basket, etc although my fam calls it 'toad in the hole'). I like to butter the bread before putting it in the pan so it gets all crispy :3

I hate them hard-boiled... I absolutely cannot eat eggs that are hard-boiled.

Eggs benedict.

7237552174_4ea00685f1_c.jpg

If on a budget, soft boiled alongside dipping strips of toast.

Reactions: Sidhe
I like most egg. ^^ Soft boiled, hard boiled with some salt or soy sauce, scrambled, all those are nice! I really really love it as an omelet with cheese and mushrooms though, that is best <3 Melted cheese.

For scrambled eggs I can't go back after tasting those really really fluffy-creamy ones with some pepper...

I really really love it as an omelet with cheese and mushrooms though, that is best <3 Melted cheese.
*Drools*

Okay, fine, I do like that kind of omelette. But only that kind! Because of cheese and shrooms.

Reactions: Hana
Where the hell is the option for Broken Yolk. I purposely pop my yolk because I hate runny yolk. I like it to be semi soft and hard in the middle of my broken yolk

Egg salad sandwiches! Two hard-boiled eggs, a large teaspoon of mustard, tablespoons of mayo, a little salt and paper, and make sure the whites are perfectly cubed and the yolk-mustard-mayo mix is smooth before mixing and UNF. Heaven on wheat bread. We're running out of eggs! Also, standing to painstakingly cube the egg whites and mix the yolk stuff burns calories.

• Love
Reactions: Hana
Woah. I am the first/only person to like raw eggs? I mostly fry them over-easy or scrambled, but raw eggs are nice too.
Oooh, also cake batter. That's good, mini should have added that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.