How do you like your coffee (or tea)?

It depends so much on the coffee and the tea!
For a morning "get my butt going" I like a strong and smooth dark coffee with some cream and sugar. Lighter roasts with prettier profiles can use less but are for relaxing.
Black tea during the day to keep me going is good with a little sugar and milk.
Green or herbal tea before bed can get some honey.

Tea. Earl grey. Hot.

(also southern sweet iced tea)

Coffee, 3 sugars 3 cream.

A whole lot of cream and sugar, I like to see that lighter shade of brown coffee I mean.

For tea, it depends on the actual tea, but overall I'm fine with milk, sugar, etc. Most times I have tea without anything in it though.

Coffee? I don't mind drinking it black, but I usually have at least milk or sugar in it if I can.

only fruity teas
and only coffee with so much other shit in it that it only vaguely tastes like coffee

basically, I am a baby and I hate bitter things

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: noodle
I normally take coffee black, iced blend with caramel and whipped creme is if I'm eating beef jerky with it. I'm not big on tea's, but I do prefer them unsweetened. Oolong is my favorite so far.

I like my coffee like I like insects. So, nowhere near my mouth or insides.

As for tea, I grew up southern so if it isnt cold with lethal amounts of sugar, then it isnt real tea.

Reactions: LunaValentine
From a coffee press. Boiled then cooled for about 2 minutes, then poured into the coffee press. To sit for about 3 minutes before being poured out. I like hazelnut creamer and sugar. It makes for a smooth coffee that is sweet. Honestly I'm tempted to stop. I don't feel it does enough for me in the morning.

I like my coffee with a lot of creamer. Flavored creamer (typically vanilla or sweet cream)

Reactions: LunaValentine
Green tea (because I've heard it's good for your stomach), sweetener and then some milk. I can't drink it fresh out of the kettle so I let it sit for some time and then just chug it. Not sure why I chug the whole cup but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ GOTTA GO FAST.

As long as it is made by someone else I will drink coffee or tea pretty much however it is given to me. I don't really like either enough to have the patience to make them myself at home (the squash life for me) but if I swing by Costa or Starbucks I'll normally ask for a latte of some kind.

Why hello my possibly favorite general chat thread~

I drink both. I haven't found a coffee blend that I would say is my favorite, but I'll usually drink a medium roast with vanilla creamer. Add a little bit of chocolate or caramel and I'm good....
Macchiatos. I like Macchiatos XD

In terms of tea, I love tea. My favorites are green teas, but I'll also gladly drink black and oolongs and herbals. There's this one tea I've been craving for a bit that's a Jasmine Mandarin tea. Also Gunpowder tea is amazing. I'll usually drink it as is, but if I'm looking for sweeter, I'll add honey.

I hate coffee, can't stand it.

As for tea, I generally drink chai and yerba mate these days, though I also love peppermint tea. I prefer chai caffeinated. I'll drink the chai or yerba with a goodly amount of milk and some sugar, but I only put stevia in peppermint. I haven't been brave enough to try stevia with chai or yerba yet.

Coffee: Strong, sweet and creamy like my men.

Tea: Dark tea. Strong and sweet, with only a dash of milk.

Coffee strong with whatever flavored creamer is available but just enough so i don't burn my tongue.

Tea I like plain or with honey and lemon if I'm nursing a cold (And if I have that extra shot of gin to zap it with more the better..hot toddy is the best remedy ever)

Reactions: Maggie
Lately I've been on an iced-coffee kind of trend: Caramel Iced Lattes, or sometimes Iced Mochas... today I had my warm hazelnut latte, it was great! Favorite creamers are usually hazelnut, french vanilla, irish creme (Hard af to find :/ )
and the toffee caramel. Two spoonfulls of sugar. xD

I drink refrigerated black tea with three scoops of sugar and that's it.

As for coffee I only drink the kind of coffee you can make in one of those Keurage machines you put pouches or whatever in and I use non-dairy creamer until its nice and sweet. I HATE bitter coffee. I also enjoy coffee from Starbucks like the iced lattes and other iced coffee drinks.

I don't like coffee very much, but I'll chug a starbucks drink sometimes. Tea, I like with strong flavour.

I like it when my hot drinks have stuff like whip cream and cinnamon in it. Sweetness and spicyness.

I like both, but prefer coffee. I like the coffee with cream and sugar. For tea, I like green tea, plain.