How do you invite someone to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double click your username (the one that's located on the upper right corner of your screen). That should redirect you to your Personal Details. Click People You Invited under Settings. You should be able to see an invitation link on that page. Copy the link and send it to whomever you want to invite. c:

Double click your username (the one that's located on the upper right corner of your screen). That should redirect you to your Personal Details. Click People You Invited under Settings. You should be able to see an invitation link on that page. Copy the link and send it to whomever you want to invite. c:
Do they have to be apart of Iwaku cause I put in her gmail to send her the link but it said repentant wasn't found in iwaku or something like that.

Do they have to be apart of Iwaku cause I put in her gmail to send her the link but it said repentant wasn't found in iwaku or something like that.

:/ Well, needing to already be a part of Iwaku in order to be invited to Iwaku doesn't make a ton of sense... so, I'm not sure what's going on there. o_o

If this is still an issue for you, could you elaborate a little more on it? I went to my profile, took my invite link and tested it out, worked just fine for me.

Er, I think you may have been accidentally trying to make a new account rather than sending your friend the link. Our invite system isn't one where you put in an email and Iwaku sends them a link to the sign up page. The link is for other people to click on, not you.

What you have to do is go get that link FieryCold directed you to and send that link to your friend. Copy and paste it into an email, text message, whatever works. Then they have to click your invite link, which takes them to the page to make an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.