How do you get around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will drive everywhere, until post-apocalypse happens.

Because I live 20 minutes away from civilization. 20 minutes going 90 mph.

Now that is a speed limit, I wanna live in a place that has a 145 kmh speed limit. Cause I am so sick of this 80 kmh on highways, 100 kmh on the #1, and so forth. It would make getting around this province easier.

Or maybe not, mountain roads and all. Not to mention the scarcity of gas stations in some parts of BC.

Now that is a speed limit, I wanna live in a place that has a 145 kmh speed limit. Cause I am so sick of this 80 kmh on highways, 100 kmh on the #1, and so forth. It would make getting around this province easier.

Or maybe not, mountain roads and all. Not to mention the scarcity of gas stations in some parts of BC.

No, the speed limit is 55 on my road. I get away with speeding because I have the latest in illegal scanning technology. Can be set at a small radius, or if on a highway it can be set to take readings from a far distance straight ahead. :D

No, the speed limit is 55 on my road. I get away with speeding because I have the latest in illegal scanning technology. Can be set at a small radius, or if on a highway it can be set to take readings from a far distance straight ahead. :D

Kinda of realized that.

I have my concubines carry me around when my private limousine seems too boring.

I sold my private jet to buy Sealand.

You know the Bugatti Veyron and the Ferrri Enzo and the private bellychoppers?
I don't have those. I don't even have a bike. I walk places and get people to give me a lift if they happen to be going in that general direction.
I can't drive yet.

You know the Bugatti Veyron and the Ferrri Enzo and the private bellychoppers?
I don't have those. I don't even have a bike. I walk places and get people to give me a lift if they happen to be going in that general direction.
I can't drive yet.

I remember days like that...they suck major hind tit....Then I got my learners followed by my N then an actual license. ..Life has been awesome ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.