how do you drive this thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stick

Original poster
Hello! My name is Stick, and I'm a twenty-four-year-old girl who suddenly feels really old because Forum RP has sure changed since I used to do it back in high school. I remember when separate threads for game discussion and sign-ups were a new concept, yeesh.

I'm excited to jump into something new, though! Feel free to look at my RP Resume and suggest games you think I might fit into. :} Or, if you're looking for a hella slow RP partner who likes character depth and long replies, hit me up.

*takes a bow* Welcome and may you have a wonderful time here!

Hi there Stick! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site, Stick!
Lol, I get it "How do you drive this thing", like drive stick. Clever.
And don't feel old. I'm fairly certain we have people of all ages writing here. No need to feel out of place.
If you ever want a hand feel free to message me!

Welcome to Iwaku. Stick it to the rp man with your mad rp skills....idk WELCOME!

Welcome to the site, Stick!
Lol, I get it "How do you drive this thing", like drive stick. Clever.
And don't feel old. I'm fairly certain we have people of all ages writing here. No need to feel out of place.
If you ever want a hand feel free to message me!

You're totally right! For some reason I was expecting everyone here to be way younger than me, but I'm already surprised by the range of ages I've seen around here. It's super cool. :}

Thanks for the hellos, everyone! I already feel really welcome, this is so cool.

You have to be very very careful. Also, the most challenging clutch maneuver is on hills. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.