How do you do?

L

Llyvet

Original poster
I am one of many newbies, and perhaps I may have jumped the gun a bit, but I figured it was rather time I introduced myself here. It's a pleasure to meet you, may we play some day in the future.
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Lorerei or Rei is cool.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl.
How old are you? Very likely older than you, ducklings.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup!
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? It's been quite a long time since I participated in group roleplays in a forum, so I tend to prefer single partner... though I may dip my toes back into that, now that I'm here.
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Puddle jumping, shower, then reading. Best of all words.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?The Wolf That Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood. Someone please get it out of my head. I'll pay you in barely edible pumpkin cookies.
I've been roleplaying a long time, across various sites, though lately I felt a little suffocated by the usual plots and how quickly groups died, so I decided to trust Google to guide my to a new home to roleplay; and bless Google's little greedy heart, it led me here.
My current seeking thread is over in the Roleplay Talk if you'd like to see, or you can always take a peek at my resume, which I'm still sorting out. Turns out it's been a long while since I had to fill something like that out and I'm a little forgetful.

:ferriswheel: Best wishes,
Rei

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey hey, Miss Rei! Welcome to Iwaaaakuuuuuuu!

And ah yes, Google. It keeps the world turning in the right direction.
More so than that accursed Bing, Bing disgusts me.

Oh, Have fun here, enjoy your stay.

No older than meeee! >:3

aw man, I'm old. ;__;

Welcome to the site, Lorerei!

Yeah Google will do that to you. But hey it gives you what you ask for (Most of the time). Anyway welcome to the site!

*bows* Greetings and welcome to Iwaku. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you have a wonderful time and make many memories here.