1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

How do you do those spoiler tags?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by XMadnessLoverX, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm normally not experienced with the coding of those spoiler tags or the hider tags, but how do you do those? I have a hard time remembering codes like these in a of honesty. It does look pretty cool to me.

2. [*spoiler]text[/spoiler]

or

[*spoiler=this is a title!]text[/spoiler]

just remove the '*'!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Code:
    [Spoiler]This is hidden[/spoiler]

Output:
    Show Spoiler
    This is hidden

BBcode page so you can bookmark it for feature reference :3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Okay! Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

5. No problem ^.^

(Edited the link in just in case you did see :3)

6. Also, if you want one that's smaller and preserves BB coding (unlike the normal spoiler code, which makes images really tiny and I think does a few other weird things), you can use [*spoilerbb][/*spoilerbb]. This one also lets you put your own title in if you want (like [*spoilerbb=things][/*spoilerbb]).

and it should come out like this
    ta-dah

And then, if you want a really small one that goes in-line with the text, like this, use the [*spoili][/*spoili] code.

Hopefully that's not too much to remember. They all have very similar uses, but I feel like the subtle differences makes some of them better for certain things than others.

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.