How do you do, fellow roleplayers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OrenjiGatsu

Original poster
A new person is joining, hold onto your butts.

Greetings, hello, hi, hey!

SWEDEN!

Hello there, I am OrenjiGatsu (pronounced "O"-ren-"G"-got-sue). I am a crazy person with an obsession with Europe, Japan, and personified nations (not Hetalia). I watch the good old movies like Spaceballs, John Hughes films, and Jurassic Park. I also watch some sitcoms and anime. This maniac is also a science nerd (BILL BILL BILL BILL) that is rocking it in the A's in nearly everything. I can speak Japanese, German, and English. English is my natural language, while I've been learning Japanese for three years and German for nearly a year. My family tree is part Persian and something European (STORY TIME: One of my ancestors was friends with King James VI and had the chance to own Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and some of Georgia if he came to the New World, but he declined. for reasons unknown(and if someone went back in time and caused him to go, then most of us would probably see our family disappearing in pictures and are hands fading away like in Back to the Future)).

As for roleplaying, I've been roleplaying for a year and a half on various sites. My roleplaying style is to at least have 3-4 sentences per post. I tend to use original characters and I somewhat re-use characters from time to time. When I create roleplays, they usually something fandom stuff like Trespassor or Community. However, I do make some original roleplays from time to time. I joined this site since other sites I've been on had it hard for non-fantasy roleplays to start off.

Well, there it is. I hope to have a good time here. I got some ideas for roleplays in the oven, but I'll be joining roleplays to start. If there is more you want to know about me, read my resume. That's all I got to say. Have a happy Sweden!​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

normally id offer up an rp, but not only does ur resume and ur into point against fantasy, but you listed group rps as your main choice. so we probably wouldnt work out too well as partners lol. youll definitely find some awesome group rps open, but you mention fandoms and show-based rp, i know someone who is always looking for players of show-based and fandoms. but if u need anything, please dont hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

normally id offer up an rp, but not only does ur resume and ur into point against fantasy, but you listed group rps as your main choice. so we probably wouldnt work out too well as partners lol. youll definitely find some awesome group rps open, but you mention fandoms and show-based rp, i know someone who is always looking for players of show-based and fandoms. but if u need anything, please dont hesitate to ask!
Don't worry. I'm a person to try. I am willing to try 1x1 roleplaying. As for that person, may I know who they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.