How Do Penguins Get To School?

W

Wrath

Original poster
On their bi-icicle.

Quick question; what's the deal with the fire, ice and (earth) on the registration? Missing out on our favourite wind... 'Cause I identify as an Apache attack helicopter. But seriously I choose Ice because I'm cooler than you, but if you choose fire then you're hotter than me.

Then earth is harder than me? Let's stop there.

1. Do you want to do group roleplays, 1x1s, or both?

Both? But I guess I prefer group more fun that way.

2. Do you prefer to RP by chat, by forum, or are you indifferent?

Uhhhhh, any?

3. How well are you navigating Iwaku itself? Are you on mobile or browser?

Browser, complete noob. No stranger to forums though, unless you count Reddit's 1980s-90s layout where I am so fuckin' lost.

4. What would you like help with?

Where's the starting line?

5. What's your opinion on cinnamon bagels? ;) ;)

GET YOUR BLASPHEMOUS ANARCHY OUT OF HERE. BY THE EMPEROR I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING BEFORE IN MY LIFE, A LIFE DEDICATED TO CINNAMON ROLLS!

Technically, the starting line is right here. Or a few inches to the left. I'm not sure.

But anyway, forget cinnamon rolls. Enjoy a cookie instead, for they are superior in just about every way.

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm sorry for your heresy... Cause cinnamon bagels are delightful and amazing.

20COOKING-CINNAMONROLLS1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
IMG_2389.JPG
images
images

They see me rollin' they hatin'

@Elle Joyner

Hello and welcome to the site! To answer your question more seriously, fire/earth/ice were put in place as a joke to replace an old information input. I don't remember what it was now, but it has no meaning aside from deciding your entire fate on Iwaku (no pressure!). Just kidding, but you know.

20COOKING-CINNAMONROLLS1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
IMG_2389.JPG
images
images

They see me rollin' they hatin'

@Elle Joyner

I see you know to play off of my love for both food-related-pictures... and aesthetically pleasing collage layouts... Well played, friend. Well played.

@Nav Thanks for the welcome! I thought it was some sort of 'in' joke I was missing out on.

@Elle Joyner The little ones that you dip look adorable don't they? Yes you are now sided with the roll faction.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
No! I shall not be swayed by tiny desserts!! What sort of ...

Okay. They are cute though...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Well now I'm hungry for sugar and cinnamony goodness. Anyway...

Welcome to Iwaku :3 With puns like that you should fit right in here :p If you have any questions about the site then please don't hesitate to ask them :)

ps: If you are after a mentor, it might be worth copying the form and your answers into the Newbie Care Package thread just so it gets seen and noted :3

• Useful
Reactions: Eru