How do introductions work again

K

Keagaaan

Original poster
Hi hi! My name is Keagan. There's not much to say about me really. I'm a huge Evangelion fan, (if you want to be the Kaworu to my Shinji PLEASE LET ME KNOW OKAY <3) and I ship Kaworu x Shinji, aka KAWOSHIN. I also really like the other characters bUT I JUST DON'T SHIP THEM WITH SHINJI OKAY. (Asuka x Mari is a maybe? I need to rewatch Rebuild haha :S)

I also do art and have plans to go to art school whoooo. If you can't tell by my icon, I collect those dumb money grubbing ball jointed dolls.

NOW WATCH ME AGONIZE AS I TRY TO DECIDE WHETHER TO FIND PEOPLE TO ROLEPLAY WITH OR FINISH ART HOMEWORK. \m/(_ _)\m/

What nicknames do you like to be called?
My name, Keagan, is fine! C: But if you wanna give me nicknames that's okay!

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I'm a 20 year old female-to-male transgender. Boop boop whoop.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I love contemporary roleplays! They're really the only roleplays I enjoy doing. Even though I don't enjoy fantasy or sci-fi things, there's plenty of contemporary things to enjoy. :> I really like nitty-gritty things, things that show human nature. I like roleplaying people at their worst, at their best, at their most human states.

I'm not a fan of the high school age so much, but will do it occasionally. A majority of my characters are in their mid 20's in canon. But I don't mind aging them as necessary.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Please see my resume for this because I wrote an entire thing on characterization.
But if I had to summarize, I play humans with evolving and organic personalities. They fit into multiple descriptions and I prefer to not box them in a single trope.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Can it be angry space marines because I could SURE go for some Dead Space right now!!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

I grew up blind just like everyone's child
In the warmth of milk and deceit
Smothered by love and the chemical dust
There was never enough to believe

They chewed me up, they spat me out
Of their system and onto their street
And the rest of my life was a sprint to forget
All the greatness that could never be
-Oh Beautiful Town, IAMX

I spent entirely too long trying to figure out what song to put here. It was a close match between Otep's "Blowtorch Nightlight" and this one, but in the end, I had to choose this one since it resonates on a more personal level for me.

Rawr, I see my little brother! Seriously. Thank you for joining with me. When you said you would, I died of relief because of how nervous I was after already hitting submit.

Let's enjoy our time here and hope it works out, hm, Kea?

Wow I saw you replied to this three hours after you replied. XD I sure pay attention.

I hope I don't make an idiot out of myself. Q AQ

I highly doubt you will, dear. Welcome to Iwaku! It's a pleasure to meet you and I've been seeing those dolls pop up a lot around DA. They're too creepy for me to bother but pretty in their own way XD

Being as you're an artist, you should totes do the Art challenge I posted! Before Friday as I'm posting a more entertaining one, =D. Also, we have an Art group with lots of neat references and some art challenges people have posted. Join us O_________O.

I'm pretty sure you'll do great here but never fear asking for help! We're always here to help. :)

I highly doubt you will, dear. Welcome to Iwaku! It's a pleasure to meet you and I've been seeing those dolls pop up a lot around DA. They're too creepy for me to bother but pretty in their own way XD

Being as you're an artist, you should totes do the Art challenge I posted! Before Friday as I'm posting a more entertaining one, =D. Also, we have an Art group with lots of neat references and some art challenges people have posted. Join us O_________O.

I'm pretty sure you'll do great here but never fear asking for help! We're always here to help. :)

Thank you for the welcome! :)

Aha, I get that reaction a lot from people! Most dolls, especially vintage porcelain dolls, usually creep me out, but these ones don't for whatever reason!

I'll definitely have to check out the Art Challenge and group! Right now I'm working on a few sketches for class and I have no idea what I'm doing haha. :P Though I suppose one never knows what they're doing with art. If you know what you're doing, it's time to move onto harder subjects. XD