How do I

M

Maybe

Original poster
So, yesterday one of my threads was moved from the role play extras to group sign ups?
The reason said group sign ups go in the group sign up to section.

I actually don’t know if I’m putting this in the right place or if there is a proper place for it. Please let me know. I went to the FAQ And the link to click under moving threads doesn’t work for me.

I need This to be moved back to role play extras, it’s not a sign up but the list for the players and ooc mush.

Hello!

I'm the one who moved your thread to the Signups section.

If you're looking to recruit players, that is the place where your thread should be. If it's additional lore or just a thread to store character info, then it does indeed belong in Roleplay Extras.

I've moved the thread back! Sorry for the confusion :)

Sorry to hear about the confusion! Staffers don’t know all either and sometimes misunderstand the intent of the thread poster.

If you go all the way down the site you will see a list called ‘Useful Links’ and underneath that there is a ‘thread moderation request’ which will lead to a form you can fill out if you want a thread moved. The last box of the form allows you to type a message, so in case you are confused or want to give more clarification you can leave a message there. :)

Thank you!
The game attached to that info hasn’t started yet so I’m sure it looked a little odd!
I will note here that link is for the future.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn