How Do I-

• Thread starter Depraved Mantis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Depraved Mantis

Original poster
I don't understand how to make a simple introduction. I've literally been contemplating over this for the past hour.

I don't suppose it should be a legitimate "introduction," however. I've been here before under the name Horned-Kruxx, but I disappeared as soon as I was getting into the nitty gritty of Iwaku. I deleted that account long ago, so here I am now under a new name.

Feel free to refer to me as Mantis or whatever else you'd like. I don't mind it at all.

I honestly don't want to say too much about myself. Better to keep things a mystery. Also, if I disappear again, just know I sincerely apologize for that inconvenience and that school has most likely consumed me.
Now, lame introduction over- I hope to meet some of you.

- Your Fellow Tokyo Ghoul Obsessor

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome back then to the site. Its changed i think and I would love to Rp with all people. So see me if you ever like to RP

tumblr_n9d5t24K9J1rgjb0lo1_r1_500.gif

Or welcome back, should I say. Hope you keep interest here and decide to stay or situations allow you to stay! 8D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_n9d5t24K9J1rgjb0lo1_r1_500.gif

Or welcome back, should I say. Hope you keep interest here and decide to stay or situations allow you to stay! 8D
I-
That gif made me so happy I hope you realize that.
Thank you for the welcome back. I hope I'm able to stay, as well.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
Reactions: Depraved Mantis
A warming Welcome/ Welcome back, to you. I'm new so therefore we've yet to meet. Though I do hope things go well for you, and that your days are filled with cheerful goodies.

Welcome back! Hope you're able to stay from now on :D

Thank you, kindly, for your welcome.
I would enjoy such, most certainly. Whenever you'd like to do such, do not hesitate to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.