How do I turn on the rich text editor?

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discoverer

It's only about getting us to where we're going.
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Agressive, but I don't particularly fancy being the only one driving the story. If I'd need to say something about this category it would be, that I want to roleplay with other "agressive" players, so that we both create a lot of details and depth to our story.
Favorite Genres
Mystery, Paranormal, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, Magical, Superpowers (depends), romance but only in case some of the latter are involved
Genre You DON'T Like
yaoi, furry, superheroes, angels&demons
Basically what the title says...

Peregrine

Waiting for Wit
SITE SUPPORT
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Primarily Prefer Male
Fairly aggressive. I'm perfectly happy to guide the story, but if your posts never move the plot forward at all, then we'll have a problem.
Favorite Genres
Modern fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by high fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Genre You DON'T Like
Not a big fan of purely realistic stories. I want something more than real life in my plots please!
The rich text editor is the automatic text box that appears at the bottom of any thread. It should already be on?

Discoverer

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Female
Agressive, but I don't particularly fancy being the only one driving the story. If I'd need to say something about this category it would be, that I want to roleplay with other "agressive" players, so that we both create a lot of details and depth to our story.
Favorite Genres
Mystery, Paranormal, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror, Magical, Superpowers (depends), romance but only in case some of the latter are involved
Genre You DON'T Like
Yeah, I had to turn it off after the site updates, because of a bug that prevented me from posting, I've been looking for how to turn it on for the last 10 minutes.

redblood

I AM NOW THE DEPRESSED TOMATO, READY TO INFECT YOU
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Androgynous
Both. I usually start off a bit more passive while getting used to the world and my character(s), but once I feel like I know my character(s) well I usually feel very comfortable with becoming more aggressive.

I like it if both parties can do things for the plot and create new characters, both villains and heroes. If you are completely passive, we might not fit each other.
Favorite Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
Genre You DON'T Like
Scifi. Mecha. Combat. Overly action oriented stuff. Overly ecchi or sexual (Characters can have sex, but fade to black is a must.). Slice of life (I need something to spice up the rp, like supernatural stuff or a fantasy/historical setting. Otherwise it gets boring real quickly.)
You turn it on in the preferences settings :)

Discoverer

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Oh, sweet deity in whose existence I doubt, I am completely retarded! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.